743 Brick Row Dr, 1410, Dallas, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Ja'Lor Weddings

Ja'Lor Weddings is a luxury wedding videography company based in Dallas, Texas, who is willing to travel worldwide at no additional cost. Ja’Lor Weddings specializes in bringing you a cinematic experience, capturing your wedding in the form of a personal Hollywood feature film starring you. The team at Ja’Lor Weddings likes to go above and beyond the norm.

Ja'Lor Weddings prides themselves on the services they offer couples. They include full coverage with no hour cap in all of their wedding videography packages. They also offer optional coverage of the day before your wedding. Other services include, but are not limited to:

• Engagement Session
  • Drone footage
  • Option of having two videographers
  • USB hard drive featuring your footage
  • Custom-designed movie poster
  • Next day social media highlight
Follow Ja'Lor Weddings on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Ja'Lor Weddings

• Capriesha

Capriesha · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing , very responsive and understanding

Very professional and understanding I had a very over the top idea she looked at it and got to thinking right away on how to get me exactly what I asked for , she was also very responsive and respect I didn’t understand anything about this line of work and she explained everything for me and broke down the payment plan and all . I love her and will be working with her for future events!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Morgan Randle · Married on 02/19/2019

Recently Married

My brother hired Jasmine, so I was familiar with her work. She was so reasonable and fair. She arrived to the event early and filmed everything and more that my wife and I wanted. She was able to capture all the important moments without feeling like she was intruding on our space. I received a couple highlight videos along with my full length video. She made all edits in a timely manner, and the finished product cake out so professional. My wife and I cherish the video so much. We recommend Jasmine 1000 times over.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2019

Ja'Lor & Our Unexpected Love Story

Ja'Lor was our videographer and photographer for our wedding on 2.18.19. She was very responsive in communicating with us leading up to the day and explained what came with our package as well as what was happening as far as rebranding with the company. The day before we did a behind the scenes video which turned out so awesome! (I cry everytime I watch it.) The video and photos from our wedding are AMAZING! and her delivery was the cutest freaking thing! I'm so glad we chose Ja'Lor! and I feel like we gained not only a photograher but a friend as well!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ja'Lor Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive