599 Delaware Ave Suite 212, Lancaster, NY 14086 Map · Phone number

About Jacqueline Connor Photography

So often, couples ask "what is your style", and "how do you usually work on the wedding day". There is not an easy answer to this, outside of throwing some buzzwords your way that has different definitions for each person. I want your wedding images to not only show how your day looked but how it felt to be there.

This results in a combination of a lot of different images, ranging from family portraits (how often do you have everyone all-together, looking pretty in one place?) and detail shots (lets be real, those took forever to pick out), to more candid images of you and the loves of your lives -- both the one you are marrying, and those who came to witness it.

Just know from the get-go that anything is okay, and there is no need to hold back. This means crowd-surfing brides, emotional tears, and hysterical laughter, eagerly searching downtown Buffalo for tequila shots, rock climbing bridesmaids, and quiet moments with loved ones. I will never judge their style of celebrating. I don't care what a wedding "should be"; I will work with you organically to photograph how their wedding actually is.

The way a mother proudly beams during a father-daughter dance, partners' ecstatic reactions to seeing each other for the first time, that first instance a couple realizes they are finally married.

These are the moments that you will treasure looking back after fifty years, those are the moments you will want to remember.

Follow Jacqueline Connor Photography on

Jacqueline Connor Photography 6
Jacqueline Connor Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST photographer out there!

Where do we even begin... from the first time my husband and I met with Jackie, we knew she was going to be an amazing fit as our photographer for the wedding day! She is so personable and easy to get along with! She also was great at getting back to us if we had any questions or concerns along the way. We first had our engagement pictures done with Jackie - we were a little nervous as we weren't used to getting professional pictures taken, but Jackie made us feel completely at ease! We were so excited to have her booked for the wedding because we knew she captured those amazing, intimate moments in such a perfect way. On our wedding day, she almost was like an additional bridesmaid or wedding coordinator. I was so nervous about the weather and she completely calmed me down, promising it wouldn't rain during the ceremony - and it didn't!

We just received our wedding pictures back a few days ago and we are BLOWN AWAY! Jackie is just so talented and we were and are still impressed with every single photo. Our family and friends are just raving about the pictures. At the end of the night, she was in the middle of the dance floor taking pictures to get some great shots! Overall, we can't recommend Jackie enough. Choose her, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Jackie for everything, you were absolutely amazing!

Jacqueline Connor Photography 8
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 17
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 18
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 19

Travis · Married on 07/07/2018

The best you could ask for!

If I could only say one thing about Jackie, it would be to hire her immediately (and then make her be friends with you). My husband and I got married in Buffalo in July 2018, but we live in Maryland so didn't actually meet her in-person until the wedding day. She held calls with us whenever we needed them, at which point she walked us through the timeline and how to work with other vendors. On the big day, she put everyone at ease, but she also had contingency plans and kept the entire day flowing perfectly, which is no easy feat with families as large as ours. I can't even tell you how many guests approached us to tell us how great Jackie is (which I think doesn't happen often with other photographers?), and my mother actually said "I'm sure she has a great family, but can she join ours?" and still wants her to come over for dinner. Photo turnaround was so so quick, and it doesn't hurt that she was very reasonably priced. We went with 2 photographers for a full day of coverage -- I think she stayed even longer than initially planned, and we wound up with over 1,000 photos that our family and friends can't stop raving about. Seriously, I can't sing her praises enough!!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

I knew from Jackie's website and her responsiveness that she was going to be amazing so I booked her quickly without ever having met her- best and easiest decision of the wedding planning process so far :) She was flexible and accommodating in scheduling our engagement shoot and even though my fiance and I were nervous about taking pictures she made us feel at ease! On a freezing, windy windy day, in the middle of a crowd of wild sledders, she managed to capture beautiful, beautiful photos that we treasure. Book her! You won't be disappointed!

Jacqueline Connor Photography 20
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 21
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 22
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 23
    Jacqueline Connor Photography 24

Award

Jacqueline Connor Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Robin Fox Photography
    Robin Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

Jacqueline Connor Photography is simply amazing! She photographed with me on a wedding and was great to work with. I would definitely recommend her to couples looking for an outstanding eye and professional, yet fun photographer.

• 599 Delaware Ave, Suite 212 Lancaster, NY 14086 See on map
    (716) 202-9153 (Phone number)