1798 Parker Blvd., Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Ariel Hawkins Photography

The first time I held a camera and really thought this is what I want to do with my creativity, was the last time I had any thoughts about doing anything else. I Have known this Is what I am passionate about. This is what drives me to be my best every single day. This is what I love to do. This is what keeps me creative. This is my life.

My Purpose

To make beautiful memories for you, your family and friends!

As well as to document my son, who is silly beyond words.....

Who am I?

I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a friend, and an artist. I know it sounds oh so cliche but I'm going to say it anyway, I see life through the viewfinder. It's weird but I can look at anything and "see" a photograph. I guess it's part of why I am an artist. I have always been involved with art from a very early age. I have dabbled in almost anything and everything that is art. You name it, I've done it!

Out of all the mediums I have been introduced to, photography is my all time favorite. It gives me a chance to present art in a way that speaks to the viewer, and is everlasting. I live for presenting my work to my clients, it is what makes my job so rewarding. Being able to say that I had a part in someone's life is pretty awesome if I don't say so myself.

I love what I do. There is no better feeling in the world than waking up and getting ready to create something. I know that my child will grow up appreciating what art is. He will have a great understanding of what it does for the world. He is my joy, my pride and my love. I try to involve him in the things that I do in hopes that one day he will have the great ability to create what he wants in life as well.

I create highly personal artwork using my eye and my tools. I strive to capture every moment while it's happening. I am extremely personable, but also great at being able to blend in as to not be noticed. I know how important it is to have patience, kindness and flexibility. I am a big kid at heart and I consider everyone I work with to be an extended part of my family!

Photography is a journey that is constantly traveled and explored, and new experiences are right around the corner. I am so humbled to be able to share all of those experiences with every person I meet and work with!

LIVE.LAUGH.PHOTO. <3 ARIEL

53 Reviews for Ariel Hawkins Photography

Ariel Hawkins Photography 1
Ariel Hawkins Photography 2

Joe R. · Married on 11/16/2018

Professional. High Quality. Fun!

Working with Ariel was easily the best decision my wife and I made through this process. From our first meeting, Ariel was filled with excitement and enthusiasm and carried that throughout our entire time working with her. Her ideas and attention to detail allowed my wife and I to focus on enjoying our moments, knowing that each of them would be captured by Ariel. We highly recommend her service and couldn’t be happier with the photos that were delivered. We can’t wait to work with Ariel again!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Joe! I had such a great time with you & your family! I hope to do it again in the near future!

Meghan Howard · Married on 10/14/2018

Family pictures

Ariel did our family fall pictures and did an amazing job of capturing our family! I was a bit nervous about capturing pictures of my 11 month old son since he’s so busy! But as always Ariel delivered amazing pictures that we love so much!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan! It was great seeing you guys again. I really enjoyed being able to meet Ben he is so cute!

Mia · Married on 09/29/2018

When my fiancé and I got engaged and decided to get married 5 and a half months later, I was assuming there’d be no hope to get engagement photos in time for our save the dates (which were, let’s face it, already 2+ weeks late)....until I asked around and was given rave reviews of Ariel Hawkins photography skills and quick turn around. After contacting her on a Monday, we setup a shoot for two days later on Wednesday, and less than a week later had ALL of our photos retouched and ready to put in our save the dates!!! Ariel is an absolute GODSEND with how quick and accommodating she was and my fiancé and I had an absolute BLAST with our photo shoot!! Ariel is so laid back and made us very comfortable in front of the camera while we laughed and chatted throughout! Neither of us are models, but she made us look fantastic and captured some beautiful moments of us as an engaged couple. I can’t say enough good things and am unbelievably grateful to have worked with her, and can’t wait for her to photograph us on our wedding day!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Mia! I can't wait to hang out with you two on your big day! It all worked out so perfectly!

Ariel Hawkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 1798 Parker Blvd. Tonawanda, 14150 See on map