Ariel Hawkins Photography

Tonawanda, NY View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

The first time I held a camera and really thought this is what I want to do with my creativity, was the last time I had any thoughts about doing anything else. I Have known this Is what I am passionate about. This is what drives me to be my best every single day. This is what I love to do. This is what keeps me creative. This is my life.

My Purpose

To make beautiful memories for you, your family and friends!

As well as to document my son, who is silly beyond words.....

Who am I?

I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a friend, and an artist. I know it sounds oh so cliche but I'm going to say it anyway, I see life through the viewfinder. It's weird but I can look at anything and "see" a photograph. I guess it's part of why I am an artist. I have always been involved with art from a very early age. I have dabbled in almost anything and everything that is art. You name it, I've done it!

Out of all the mediums I have been introduced to, photography is my all time favorite. It gives me a chance to present art in a way that speaks to the viewer, and is everlasting. I live for presenting my work to my clients, it is what makes my job so rewarding. Being able to say that I had a part in someone's life is pretty awesome if I don't say so myself.

I love what I do. There is no better feeling in the world than waking up and getting ready to create something. I know that my child will grow up appreciating what art is. He will have a great understanding of what it does for the world. He is my joy, my pride and my love. I try to involve him in the things that I do in hopes that one day he will have the great ability to create what he wants in life as well.

I create highly personal artwork using my eye and my tools. I strive to capture every moment while it's happening. I am extremely personable, but also great at being able to blend in as to not be noticed. I know how important it is to have patience, kindness and flexibility. I am a big kid at heart and I consider everyone I work with to be an extended part of my family!

Photography is a journey that is constantly traveled and explored, and new experiences are right around the corner. I am so humbled to be able to share all of those experiences with every person I meet and work with!

LIVE.LAUGH.PHOTO. Love, Ariel

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cheryl S. Married on 04/07/2022

Senior portraits

Ariel is absolutely wonderful to work with! My daughters senior portraits are amazing! Ariel made her feel comfortable and took the time to talk with her. We had so much fun and the pictures show it. When I was in high school we were told where we had to go and pictures were only done in studio. I was stressed at the thought of finding a photographer. Ariel was recommended to me and from the first minute on the phone with her I was convinced she was the one. She was informative, helpful and I could tell she loved photographing people. Her work, personality all reflect my first impression of her! I highly recommend her for any portrait needs! You won鈥檛 be disappointed!!!

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! I had such a great time with you both!! I hope to work with you again in the future!
    Jennifer D. Married on 01/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly wonderful family photos!

We can't begin to say enough about how incredibly impressed and happy we are with the family photos Ariel did for us a few weeks ago! The images she captured were not only beautiful, but she really focused on capturing the personality of our family! She was so incredibly fun to work with and our kiddos (who usually hate having their pictures taken) LOVED her! She made the entire experience so enjoyable and I am completely in love with the amazing memories she's created for us in these photos! These photos are truly a treasure for our family.

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! I loved working with you all so much and hope to do it again in the near future!
  • Sara
    Sara P. Married on 08/08/2021

Best Photos Ever!

I cannot recommend Ariel enough for your wedding day. My (now) husband is notoriously not photogenic - his eyes are ALWAYS closed (though super handsome in person!) and ALL, and I mean ALL of our photos are perfect. She was able to get us to relax and have fun with her easygoing personality, silly jokes to make us laugh, and comfortable demeanor. If you want a photographer who is also an art director and miracle worker, look no further than Ariel. You will not regret it.

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Awe! Thanks Sara & Yves!! I had such a great time with you two and would love to work with you again anytime!! Congrats again, your wedding was a blast!!
  • illustration stars

52 photos 路 06/09/2019

Deals

Ariel Hawkins Photography 1
Gift

From now unitl July 31st, 2020 when you book a wedding with Ariel Hawkins Photography you'll recieve a FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION at no cost to you! That's a $500 value and worth every penny!

Just book your wedding with AHP & you'll receive a FREE Engagement Session that can be redeemed up until the last day of July 31st, 2020!

Does your package include a Engagement Session? If so, you'll receive an additional after the wedding milestone session!! It can include a couple's session, maternity, newborn or family session!

1798 Parker Blvd. Tonawanda, 14150
Location of (Ariel Hawkins Photography)

Ariel Hawkins Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ariel Hawkins Photography include in the starting price?

Ariel Hawkins Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ariel Hawkins Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ariel Hawkins Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ariel Hawkins Photography offer?

Ariel Hawkins Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ariel Hawkins Photography offer?

Ariel Hawkins Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ariel Hawkins Photography offer for wedding events?

Ariel Hawkins Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ariel Hawkins Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ariel Hawkins Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ariel Hawkins Photography offer?

Ariel Hawkins Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding