Ariel Hawkins Photography Reviews

53 Reviews for Ariel Hawkins Photography

Ariel Hawkins Photography 1
Ariel Hawkins Photography 2

Joe R. · Married on 11/16/2018

Professional. High Quality. Fun!

Working with Ariel was easily the best decision my wife and I made through this process. From our first meeting, Ariel was filled with excitement and enthusiasm and carried that throughout our entire time working with her. Her ideas and attention to detail allowed my wife and I to focus on enjoying our moments, knowing that each of them would be captured by Ariel. We highly recommend her service and couldn’t be happier with the photos that were delivered. We can’t wait to work with Ariel again!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Joe! I had such a great time with you & your family! I hope to do it again in the near future!

Meghan Howard · Married on 10/14/2018

Family pictures

Ariel did our family fall pictures and did an amazing job of capturing our family! I was a bit nervous about capturing pictures of my 11 month old son since he’s so busy! But as always Ariel delivered amazing pictures that we love so much!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan! It was great seeing you guys again. I really enjoyed being able to meet Ben he is so cute!

Mia · Married on 09/29/2018

When my fiancé and I got engaged and decided to get married 5 and a half months later, I was assuming there’d be no hope to get engagement photos in time for our save the dates (which were, let’s face it, already 2+ weeks late)....until I asked around and was given rave reviews of Ariel Hawkins photography skills and quick turn around. After contacting her on a Monday, we setup a shoot for two days later on Wednesday, and less than a week later had ALL of our photos retouched and ready to put in our save the dates!!! Ariel is an absolute GODSEND with how quick and accommodating she was and my fiancé and I had an absolute BLAST with our photo shoot!! Ariel is so laid back and made us very comfortable in front of the camera while we laughed and chatted throughout! Neither of us are models, but she made us look fantastic and captured some beautiful moments of us as an engaged couple. I can’t say enough good things and am unbelievably grateful to have worked with her, and can’t wait for her to photograph us on our wedding day!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Mia! I can't wait to hang out with you two on your big day! It all worked out so perfectly!

Eric · Married on 09/29/2018

It was great that Ariel was able to work with us within our time frame for our engagement photo shoot. Definitely hiring her as our wedding day photographer and can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Eric! Can't wait to work with you two!

Angela · Married on 09/16/2018

Ariel was amazing to work with! Our children can be shy and she did a great job getting the smiles out of them! We had so much fun!

Mike · Married on 09/16/2018

My family did a photo shoot with Ariel down at The Cobblestone in Buffalo. The casual/industrial background was perfect. She was very flexible with our very busy schedule. The photos she captured are natural and relaxed. Very happy with our experience!

Adrienne · Married on 08/26/2018

We are thrilled with our family photos. We have two young children that are full of energy so the idea of a family shoot was very stressful; however, Ariel was amazing with our kids. She was able to get genuine smiles out of our girls which resulted in amazing pictures, we couldn't be happier!

Mary Jo · Married on 08/05/2018

Ariel rocks! From the minute we arrived at our venue Ariel was right there talking us through the process; she even helped me get my dress and shoes on! Ariel is funny, personable, talented and blended right in with our family and friends- the experience was seamless. We joked and laughed all day long and can tell you when we need pictures taken again she will be our go-to woman!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary Jo!! I had such a great time with you two and your family ! You guys were a blast to hang out with!!

Kathleen · Married on 07/07/2018

Ariel did a wonderful job on our family photos! She arranged her schedule to be available on short notice (the family reunion came together in the last week!) She was friendly, professional, and very patient with our rambunctious group of 22 people, including a baby! She was a pleasure to work with and we are VERY happy with the quality of the pictures. I would highly recommend Ariel to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Thanks Kathleen!

I had such a wonderful time working with you and your family!

Melanie · Married on 06/05/2018

We are a rambunctious family of 6 and I was a little worried that we weren’t going to be able to get everyone to cooperate for this photo session, especially our newborn and 2 year old lol Ariel came in and immediately made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She was sweet and friendly, incredibly professional and our session was so fun!!! We absolutely loved our photos, she was able to capture who we are as a family and that means so much to me!! We can’t wait until the fall for our next family session:)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Melanie! I can't wait to work with you all again as well!

Christina · Married on 11/03/2017

Ariel is awesome! We recently did a fall outdoor mini session to get updated family photos. Not only is she very friendly and talented, she is great at communicating and responding in a timely manner. We love our photos and are so happy we went with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thanks so much Christina! I had such a blast with you guys!! <3

Dennis · Married on 11/01/2017

It was a please to have Ariel in our home to do the photo shoot. She worked great with our children and K9. Would highly recommend.

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2017

This was our first time having pictures done, and we couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our special moments. One of my favorite parts of our session was your patients and kindness with our 6 year old! Can't wait to tell all our family and friends and spread the word!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Thank you Kathryn!

I had such a wonderful time with you all and can't wait to work with you all again in the near future!

Diane · Married on 10/22/2017

I am so happy we used Ariel for a family photo session, she made sure my kids had fun to get genuine expressions, asked what I was looking for in the photos and what I would use them for to meet our needs.She was considerate and understanding of the needs that come along with little ones, patient and fun, highly recommended her!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! I had such a wonderful time with you guys! Hope to do it again soon! <3

Austin · Married on 10/22/2017

Really pleased that we used Ariel for our family photo shoot. She was responsive to our family needs working with our two little boys, she was accommodating and elicited genuine expressions from our family and captured that in her work.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Austin ! I had a great time with you guys!

Mike · Married on 08/26/2017

My wife and I wanted a family photo, and we saw Ariel' s storefront near our house. I also went to school with her sister, so we decided to keep it super local and give her a shot.

She walked us through the entire process in a way that felt friendly and not pushy at all. She was also able to keep our kiddos occupado (which is a 5 star feat in and of itself!). We left her office feeling ecstatic and anticipating our photo shoot.

On our photo shoot day, Ariel was essentially just one of the family. She got our girls to listen and follow directions, and when they inevitably got distracted, she went with the flow and just let them be kids (while getting great shots of them, too).

The shots of my wife and me were unbelievable too. The ways Ariel got us to "pose" made us laugh and show genuine happiness and laughs. While the photos were great, most importantly we will remember those moments in between the shots forever due to how Ariel directed us to talk, act, and pose.

Once we had to choose the images we wanted, if it wasn't for Ariel, we'd still be there looking at all the images. Ariel guided us through the selection process right in our home. She helped us decide what images to choose, what sizes we wanted, where to put them in our house, even how to arrange them.

We can't say enough good things about Ariel, from her photography, to professionalism, to personality, but we can say we recommend her 100%!

We will be using her for our next photo shoot, and so should you!

Lorressa · Married on 08/26/2017

My family recently had pictures done with Ariel, and I have to say, it was the best experience I've had with a photographer. She was great from start to finish. The first time me, my husband, and our (at the time) 3 daughters met with her back in April, she had food, drinks, and tv to occupy our overly active children and was way cooler with them than I was!!

Over the past few months up until our photo session, Ariel stayed in contact with me regularly and got back to my text messages within minutes!! (Thank you Ariel). She gave me feedback on outfits to wear for the session and location ideas which were super helpful seeing as I am not very creative!!

The day of our session, Ariel literally did an entire wedding session the day before, and you couldn't even tell. She was so good with our 4 girls (as crazy as they were being!!). She made me laugh a ton and I seriously feel like I've known her forever!!

Here is the best part!! Ariel had our pictures ready for us to look at within a frigin week!! And the pictures are beautiful!!!! I had such a hard time narrowing them down. I couldn't believe she got so many good pictures of the girls, they were literally nuts!!

Ariel, I love you!! Thank you so much!!!

Andrew · Married on 08/19/2017

Recently had pleasure of working with Ariel again for my son's 1 year photo shoot. We were able to also capture some timeless photos of my new family that will be cherished forever! Ariel I must say made the entire process not only efficient but also extremely enjoyable. I was extremely impressed at how effortless she was able to capture incredible moments considering the patience required photographing a baby and our lovable Goldendoodle Romeo. Ariel will ensure perfection while making this job seem effortless!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Andrew, I truly appreciate hearing from you! I had such a great time with you guys and hope to do it again soon!

Becky · Married on 08/18/2017

We just did our engagement photo session with Ariel yesterday, and we can't say enough good things! First, getting ahold of her and scheduling the session was so easy because she was so flexible and responsive with her emails almost immediately! As a bride, that makes everything easier when you hear back that fast. She answered all our questions and came so prepared. I sent Ariel a bunch of photos I wanted to try and she made sure we did every single one. Personality wise, she is just so fun and easy to work with...we honestly had the best time laughing with her and just enjoying the shoot. It didn't feel forced or uncomfortable at all, it just felt like we were taking pictures with a friend. She has a real eye for what spots would look good, and is super helpful with her encouragement to just be natural. You can absolutely tell Ariel loves what she does. We only saw a sneak peak but are sooo excited to see the rest and work with her on our wedding day next summer!! We would already recommend Ariel to anyone! PS- she also traveled 45 minutes to come shoot us, just another thing we appreciate about her!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Becky! I had an absolute blast with you two and I know we are going to have tons of fun on your wedding day! You two rock!

Eric · Married on 07/14/2017

After seeing Ariel's work, and meeting with her we knew she would be perfect for our wedding. We just finished our engagement photo shoot, and she was amazing. She was fun and relax and made us feel very comfortable through out the photoshoot. And after seeing how the photos turned out we have no doubt that we made the right decision. We're so excited to have her photograph our wedding next summer!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Eric! I had such a great time with you two, and am super excited to photograph your wedding!

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2017

Ariel is amazing! After meeting with her, I knew we were going to have a great time with our engagement and wedding photos. My fiancé and I recently had our engagement photos with her and she was wonderful! She made us feel so comfortable and we had a great time! She had such great ideas that we were excited with. We just got our engagement pictures back and we were blown away. She was able to capture such great moments. I am looking forward to working with her on our big day!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Nikki!! I had such a wonderful time with you two and can't wait for your big day! <3

Chelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

We had Ariel come and do newborn shots of our daughter Luella. She was kind and very professional. I felt comfortable opening up my home to do the shoot. The pictures came out wonderful. So wonderful that we had a hard time choosing our prints. I’m thrilled to have photos we can hang in our home and brag about to all my friends and family. We will be using her again in the future for more family photos.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Ariel Hawkins Photography 3

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! I had such a great time with you all as well! Your daughter is beautiful and I can't wait to watch you guys grow your family & work with you into the future!

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2017

We're so happy that we chose Ariel to capture our wedding day. She and the second photographer Mark were a blast to work with. The wedding party and guests all loved them! The sneak peaks of the pictures we've seen so far have been stunning. Im sure Ariel will be photographing our family for years to come.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thanks Jenna !! I had such a wonderful time with you two for your wedding day and Jimmy ever hugged me goodnight!! So I guess we are like family now! I can't wait to continue working with you two into the future!

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2017

My fiance and I are the type of people who usually actively avoid having our picture taken. Needless to say we were not looking forward to our engagement session at all. Ariel helped to put us at ease immediately and took some beautiful photos of us and our dog. We used one of the pictures for our save the date and have received so many compliments on the photo! Ariel has been a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see what she captures at our wedding in June.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenna! I had such a great time with you guys out at Artpark and I can't wait for your big day! We are going to have such a great time! <3

Jeff · Married on 02/03/2017

We recently had a newborn photo session With Ariel, and it was awesome! She made our family feel very welcome and comfortable throughout and did an amazing job capturing the happiness and love we have for each other. If you are looking for a photographer for any special event in your life, make sure to contact Ariel!

Jeff, Ashley, Brynn Mohney

Sent on 02/11/2017

Ariel Hawkins Photography's reply:

Thank you Jeff! It was such a joy to have you all into the studio to capture these moments!