5526 Goethe Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Jacoby Photo and Design

What’s my philosophy? To me, photos are so much more than a pretty moment in time. There’s nothing more nostalgic than looking through photos on the living room floor and flipping through photographs in your hands. That’s why I offer products that allow you to do just that. When shooting a wedding or any session, I am always looking for moments that will move you 30 years from now. I want you and your future children and grandchildren to hold your photographs and think “wow, they look in love.” You’ll often know when I capture said images — I’m known to squeal with excitement during wedding days and sessions.

screen shot 2014 12 12 at 2 10 13 pm

Jacoby Photo and Design 6
Jacoby Photo and Design 7
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Giacalone · Married on 07/12/2019

Everything You Want in a Photographer!

We met Jacoby at our friends wedding last year, so we got to see how she works, get to know her a bit, and see the results long before we ever knew we would need a photographer for our wedding. I know that every human has their downfalls, but after working with her on two separate occastions, I absolutely could not come up with one for Jacoby. She is prompt and professional, yet she has a very cool and a collected demeanor that can make almost anybody feel calm, and like they are a seasoned model. She is not only able to capture those special moments, but knows how to coax them out of you without making anything feel forced. Jacoby's pricing is very fair and well worth the quality of her work. We took a lot of pictures in several different locations around St. Louis. We also came back to our home, changed our clothes and took some more, candid photos with our motorcycle and custom car, and they are just as amazing as the fancy posed photos. I would for sure recommend Jacoby to anybody looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Jacoby Photo and Design 8
    Jacoby Photo and Design 9
  • Alex

Alex Robertson · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Jacoby is hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with, and I highly recommend her! She was the photog at my brother's wedding, and when my husband and I got engaged, we knew we HAD to have Jacoby! She was so helpful, and the whole process was so smooth, from start to finish. She immediately gets your vibe and puts you at ease. Our engagement pictures are amazing, and we get so many compliments! Jacoby is so great at making you feel relaxed and comfortable. I am a person who feels awkward posing for pictures, but she makes it fun and it looks so natural. As the wedding day neared, she was always available to answer any questions, which I had a lot of! Jacoby helped us plan all of the wedding day events to ensure the timing of everything was perfect and we didn't miss any pics. Jacoby is so flexible and supportive. We have a huge family, and Jacoby was so accommodating with all of our photo requests, which we so appreciate. She made sure we had every single shot of endless family combinations. And the pictures are awesome - we LOVE them. Jacoby's husband, Macklin, also helped photograph on the wedding day, and he is wonderful, as well! They are an amazing team and take beautiful pictures! We had so many shots of the guests at the wedding/reception that we never expected to have, but we are so grateful we do! Just another added benefit of working with them. We cannot recommend Jacoby enough!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Jacoby Photo and Design 10

Kelsey · Married on 03/16/2019

The Calm In the Storm

For me, Jacoby was the calm in the storm of my wedding. There were so many things to see and do and decide on, and sooo many family photos to take, and Jacoby led me and my husband through it beautifully - and she took me aside to say "after the family photos, you just get to celebrate!" when she started to notice my grimace at family photo #50.

I'm so grateful that we chose her to be our photographer, because with all of the wedding stress and wedding greatness the day went by SO quickly - and now I'm able to treasure these photos. She captured lovely moments between my grandparents and my friends and my in-laws that I wasn't able to see because I was busy being the bride, and I'm so grateful to have all of these amazing, curated images of the day.

We did the 6 hour package, and if I were to do it again, I'd either hire her for longer or do a package wit her photography partner (her husband!) so that we could capture more of the guests and moments at our 175ish wedding

TL;DR hire her, she's great!

Sent on 06/26/2019