17677 Cedarwood Drive, Riverside, CA 92503 Map · Phone number

About Jacob Holden Customized Dream Weddings & Events

Jacob Holden Customized Dream Weddings and Events is a premiere, full-service, wedding and event planning company ready to provide you with one-stop planning and design solutions to make your event unique and stylish. We coordinate intimate to extravagant celebrations and have wedding packages available for every budget.

What makes us stand apart from other event planning companies? We cater to our clients and strive to make the planning experience enjoyable, seamless, and just as rewarding as the event itself. Event planning shouldn't be a burden, and when you have the right planners, it's nothing short of fun and fabulous. At Jacob Holden, we are not just your designers or planners, we become your friends! We develop a close, working relationship with you to define your needs, wants, or big picture thinking and we manage every detail to ensure your dream event is innovative, inspiring, and incredible.

Call us today for a free consultation! Our team is ready to begin a budding relationship by becoming your bridal confidant and planning/design advisers and experts.

• All Things Imagined Events
Favors
a3a2ac53c4339640 1272923327699 Craigs049

3 Reviews for Jacob Holden Customized Dream Weddings & Events

Diana · Married on 08/28/2009

Our beach wedding was beautiful and we owe it all to Erica! She help us with all the details and creative ideas that we never would have thought of. On our wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a single thing as Erica was organized and handled everything. She is absolutely fabulous to work with, which is such a peace of mind on your big day! Erica, thanks so much!

Sent on 06/04/2010

April · Married on 09/23/2009

Last year, I was in the midst of planning my 10 year vow renewal ceremony and Jacob Holden assisted me with making my event memorable. My husband had been deployed overseas so this event was extremely important to us. All I had to do was call Jacob Holden and all my needs were met, amazing suggestions given and every idea became a reality. So, if you are planning an event and need someone to help you with small and large details, then Jacob Holden is the company to serve you.

Sent on 05/12/2010

April · Married on 09/23/2000

Jacob Holden offers personalized services to clients. The planning of my event went smoothly as my questions were answered and any concerns addressed immediately. I would recommend this company to plan any event that you want to be successful. I would use Jacob Holden in the future, as well.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Jacob Holden Customized Dream Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil