Holliston MA, Grafton, MA 01746 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jackie Ricciardi Photography

I am an award-winning photographer with over 20 years of professional experience. My approach to weddings is simple- I'm a storyteller. My instincts take me to the sidelines where I watch patiently as the day unfolds all around me. With a background in newspaper photojournalism, capturing real moments as they unfold gives me no greater fulfillment. It is a powerful responsibility to be the eyes behind life’s momentous events- and it is my passion to capture the beauty that makes your story unique.

Follow Jackie Ricciardi Photography on

5a94c0464c39ba5f 1534966656 cc3c847595d3ee0f 1534966656502 1 image2
186ff7bb4d0e8d26 1534966791 5f1bdc5c2871a955 1534966791444 6 thu

22 Reviews for Jackie Ricciardi Photography

Julie · Married on 12/31/2017

Jackie was friendly, flexible, and professional. She made us feel comfortable the whole night. We got to know her during the engagement shoot and we were very happy with the pictures that she took!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Eileen · Married on 04/22/2017

Jackie is a wonderful photographer and clearly a wonderful person, making her awesome to work with. She's responsive and speedy and got some lovely shots that I will treasure for years to come. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Thu · Married on 03/25/2017

Jackie was recommended as a vendor through the Worcester Art Museum. I was having trouble picking a photographer because the style of a lot of them seemed to be similar and the prices didn't seem to vary much in order to help make the process easier. When I resorted back to the list of vendors given to me by the Worcester Art Museum I started to do some research on Jackie. I visited her website and saw that she had recently done a wedding at WAM. One of the photos showcased a stunning black and white view of the ceremony with the grand staircase in the background and I instantly knew she would be the one to choose. I contacted her and she responded very quickly to my inquiry. She sent me her price list and the prices were better than some of the other photographers had offered.
    Jackie recommended the location for our engagement photos. It included a little bridge, a dock, a barn and a huge field of green grass. Jackie made us feel relaxed and in our element. The engagement photos came out great and they were ready in no time. We were allowed online access to them to use them for our wedding reception.
    On the day of the wedding Jackie arrived at our hotel promptly. Todd, the second photographer, arrived to take pictures of the guys. Jackie worked well and quietly in the background in what seemed to be a very loud and chaotic hotel room. Jackie followed us to the Art Museum and worked extremely well given the fact that flash photography was prohibited in certain areas. Jackie is professional and experienced and we recommend her to anyone looking for quality photos at an outrageously reasonable price.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jackie Ricciardi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jackie Ricciardi Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    For a limited time, a complimentary engagement session is offered with all packages.

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Jackie is such a pleasure. She sees amazing photos where no one else does, which results in a unique, amazing, colorful, wanna frame every shot wedding day! You won't regret working with Jackie :)

• Holliston MA Grafton, MA, 01746 See on map