Jackie Ricciardi Photography

Grafton, MA View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

I am an award-winning photographer with over 20 years of professional experience. My approach to weddings is simple- I'm a storyteller. My instincts take me to the sidelines where I watch patiently as the day unfolds all around me. With a background in newspaper photojournalism, capturing real moments as they unfold gives me no greater fulfillment. It is a powerful responsibility to be the eyes behind life’s momentous events- and it is my passion to capture the beauty that makes your story unique.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Julie Married on 12/31/2017
    Jackie was friendly, flexible, and professional. She made us feel comfortable the whole night. We got to know her during the engagement shoot and we were very happy with the pictures that she took!
    Eileen Married on 04/22/2017
    Jackie is a wonderful photographer and clearly a wonderful person, making her awesome to work with. She's responsive and speedy and got some lovely shots that I will treasure for years to come. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family!
    Thu Married on 03/25/2017
    Jackie was recommended as a vendor through the Worcester Art Museum. I was having trouble picking a photographer because the style of a lot of them seemed to be similar and the prices didn't seem to vary much in order to help make the process easier. When I resorted back to the list of vendors given to me by the Worcester Art Museum I started to do some research on Jackie. I visited her website and saw that she had recently done a wedding at WAM. One of the photos showcased a stunning black and white view of the ceremony with the grand staircase in the background and I instantly knew she would be the one to choose. I contacted her and she responded very quickly to my inquiry. She sent me her price list and the prices were better than some of the other photographers had offered.
    Jackie recommended the location for our engagement photos. It included a little bridge, a dock, a barn and a huge field of green grass. Jackie made us feel relaxed and in our element. The engagement photos came out great and they were ready in no time. We were allowed online access to them to use them for our wedding reception.
    On the day of the wedding Jackie arrived at our hotel promptly. Todd, the second photographer, arrived to take pictures of the guys. Jackie worked well and quietly in the background in what seemed to be a very loud and chaotic hotel room. Jackie followed us to the Art Museum and worked extremely well given the fact that flash photography was prohibited in certain areas. Jackie is professional and experienced and we recommend her to anyone looking for quality photos at an outrageously reasonable price.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Jackie Ricciardi Photography 1
Gift
For a limited time, a complimentary engagement session is offered with all packages.

Fetching Events Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Jackie is such a pleasure. She sees amazing photos where no one else does, which results in a unique, amazing, colorful, wanna frame every shot wedding day! You won't regret working with Jackie :)

25 Edward Dr Grafton, MA, 01536
Location of (Jackie Ricciardi Photography)

Jackie Ricciardi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jackie Ricciardi Photography include in the starting price?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jackie Ricciardi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jackie Ricciardi Photography offer?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jackie Ricciardi Photography offer?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jackie Ricciardi Photography offer for wedding events?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jackie Ricciardi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jackie Ricciardi Photography offer?

Jackie Ricciardi Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding