Jack Robert Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Jack - 2020 & 2019 WeddingWire couples choice award winner and international photographer. I've photographed in over thirty countries, capturing weddings, portraits of love, landscapes, coffee, dogs, and people. When it comes to weddings, authentic love, authentic moments and unscripted photos are my specializations. My laid-back and stress-free demeanor brings peace to your already hectic and fast-paced day. The photos we will make together will be the memories you keep for the rest of your lives- depicting the official beginning of your dedication and commitment for life to one another. I'm HONORED that I get to capture these sorts of moments on a weekly basis. Photos are one of the most important and worthwhile investments of your wedding day (I speak from experience- I cherish photos from my wedding too!) Brides and grooms alike have entrusted me to capture their special day for over fives years, so let's continue the tradition and start a chat :)

I'm based out of Detroit, MI and Greenville, SC with other "home bases" in Cincinnati, Germany, and Ukraine. I've been published in TOWN Magazine and Southern Living Magazine, as well as publications in Finland, Germany, and Ukraine.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Jack is wonderful1

Jack is a kind, responsive, and overall wonderful photographer to work with. As a wedding planner, working with vendors that love the couple and are invested in making their dream wedding a reality is very important. It is a joy to work with him in any capacity! What he captures is truly filled with talent and he loves what he does! Do not hesitate to trust him with your photos. He will navigate making everyone feel at ease and have fun doing so!

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Hey Lindsay!
    Thanks so much for your review! I really enjoyed working with you as well, and I'm glad you were able to see my genuine care for Blair and Jonathan! I really enjoy capturing photos of my couples that show them in a beautiful and authentic way. I look forward to working with you again!
  • Moira
    Moira R. Married on 04/05/2021

Jack is the only photographer you will ever need

You cannot ask for a better photographer than Jack. He is incredibly talented, both in capturing the moment and editing. We felt completely relaxed throughout the whole experience, which helped us to enjoy our day and allow Jack to do what he does best, capture it. Not only will you find a talented photographer in Jack, but he is also a genuinely wonderful individual. His company throughout the day is completely and utterly enjoyable. Again, you cannot ask for a better photographer than Jack Robert.

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Hey Moira!

Thank you so much :) I'm so glad I was able to make you guys feel relaxed all while capturing photos that you love! I really enjoy being a part of such a special day in people's lives, and am honored that you chose me to photograph your wedding. Even if we had COVID-19 rules imposed, social distancing etc, you all made the most of it and it turned out awesome!

Thanks again!
    -Jack
  • Celeste
    Celeste H. Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely the best choice we made

Jack was beyond 5 stars in my opinion. From our engagement shoot just prior to the world shutting down, to us finally having a tiny ceremony he was so incredibly helpful. It was raining that morning and he went and got us an umbrella to use, went out and scouted photo spots prior to having us go outside so we could stay as warm as possible, and made an incredible impression on both of our families. Hes also so great about getting a few photos back to you right away to keep you happy while you wait for the rest! We will absolutely be hiring jack again for any professional photos we need in our future together and would recommend him to anyone looking.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Jack Robert Photography 1
Exclusive

Birmingham Birmingham, MI, 48009
Location of (Jack Robert Photography)
108 Wardlaw St Greenville, SC, 29601 See on map

Jack Robert Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jack Robert Photography include in the starting price?

Jack Robert Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jack Robert Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jack Robert Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jack Robert Photography offer?

Jack Robert Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jack Robert Photography offer?

Jack Robert Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jack Robert Photography offer for wedding events?

Jack Robert Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jack Robert Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jack Robert Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jack Robert Photography offer?

Jack Robert Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding