Jack Robert Photography Reviews

23 Reviews for Jack Robert Photography

• Angela

Angela Adkins · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Jack Captures Magic!

Jack listened to me carefully, allowed everyone to relax and move freely. He didn’t create moments, he gave us the freedom to make memories while he beautifully captured each one. He was able to capture intimate moments without being intrusive. We had so much fun knowing Jack was there. He never let an opportunity be lost. He kept helping us with locations and times. When we had silly posing ideas he gave us kind insight to make our ideas actually work! From beginning to end, working with Jack was perfection. Not a worry, or care was had on our part. Jack knows what he’s doing. He listened to know exactly what we wanted, and he patiently worked his tail off to capture the memories of a lifetime!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Angela! Thanks so much for taking the time to review me! I'm so glad that I was able to make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I know weddings and getting married can be very stressful, and I know that being in front of the camera can be very NOT relaxing as well. It makes me happy that I was able to capture all of those special moments and allow them to authentically play out. Working with you and your family was really great, and I appreciate all of the kindness! I work hard to provide amazing photos for you guys to cherish the rest of your lives :)
  • Celeste

Celeste MacQueen · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Best Photographer EVER!

Let me start off by saying that we have not even gotten our actual wedding photos done yet just our engagement photos, and we are already so thrilled that we hired Jack! We have never been photo people by any stretch of the imagination, yet Jack made us feel super comfortable the entire time. He was so professional, and is incredibly prompt when replying to messages. I've heard horror stories from past brides about how long the had to wait for their photos so i was super surprised to receive our engagement photos just a few days after the shoot!

TL;DR Jack is truly about his couples, and i would recommend him for anything you need photographed.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Karen

Karen Mcnamara · Married on 12/26/2019

It was so perfect!

Jack is amazing. He is so attentive and personable, getting to know us weeks ahead of our wedding. I can’t say enough great things about him! Loved the pictures and his style is so timeless!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Karen! YOU are amazing! It was such a pleasure photographing you on your wedding day. Your intimate wedding was truly one for the books and was very memorable. I loved your family, and you guys are a good time! So glad to have captured beautiful photos for you to look at for the rest of your lives!

Keith Filter · Married on 12/26/2019

Jack Robert Photography

A true professional. Jack was so easy to work with and accommodating. We gave him no script just showed up with many relatives. He worked us in with all the different family combinations. The pictures captured a most special evening so incredibly. He put us in exactly the right poses in exactly the right settings. A true craftsman behind the camera.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Keith! Thanks so much for the compliments. Being accommodating and professional go hand in hand in my book! I love that I was able to capture your beautiful wedding :) I know you'll enjoy the photos for the rest of your life, so I strive for excellence in all aspects of my photography business, from first meeting to final delivery of each individually edited photograph. Thanks so much for trusting me to capture your beautiful wedding!
  • Christina

Christina Charron · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Jack and his photography is seriously amazing! I can’t stop looking at my wedding pictures! He’s more than just a great photographer, he literally ran the show when it came to my wedding day and unlike most photographers he did it seamlessly and stress free! He’s such a natural and kept us laughing all day! I can’t believe how awesome my pictures turned out and I’m so extremely happy I had Jack as my photographer- he’s seriously the best!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Christina! Thank you so much for having me photograph your wedding! I loved being a part of it! It was a very chill and intimate wedding. I love the locations you chose at the DAR school and on Lake Keowee! You and Garrett are great people, and I’m glad to know you. Thanks for your review :)
  • Mike

Mike Ritter · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect Photographer for your Perfect Day

On your wedding day, there are so many details that you can be focused on or stressed about. Things like late caterers, missing family members, or bad weather can make those hours leading up to one of the most important events in your life feel overwhelming. Jack's involvement not only reduced the amount of stress on our special day, but it also contributed to making the day even more special.
    My wife and I were simply amazed by the quality of Jack's work. He was professional, patient, helpful, and incredibly fun. The process of taking photos was enjoyable, and Jack really has a great eye for detail as well as unique poses and shots. He also helped us plan out the schedule for the day and gave insightful information on the best times and places to take photos.
    After the wedding, we received our photos back from Jack within a few weeks! We absolutely love all the photos and admire how he was able to capture each moment. Looking through our photos really made us feel like we were taken back to those precious moments surrounded by our family and friends. I am certain that the quality of these photos will make us feel this way for the years to come.

We both highly recommend Jack. He will exceed your expectations as well as add joy to your wedding day. Ten gold stars. Four enthusiastic thumbs up. 10/10. (You get the idea ;) Book him!)

Sent on 11/03/2019

Mike and Annie,

You two are so special. Your wedding day was magical. Your families are so fun! Mike, your parents are absolutely hilarious and your aunt is amazing. I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding, capturing your day, driving you around and photographing you in the beautiful city of Meissen. I loved the decorations, simplicity and small size of your wedding. It will be a day that I remember, and it meant so much that you chose me and trusted me to photograph it! Love you guys!

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2019

Undoubtedly the most gorgeous photos you could ever ask for!!

It's hard to express in words how amazing Jack is - as a person and as a photographer. Jack is more than a photographer, he is an artist. He is not only able to capture the moment but also the intimate emotion in that moment. Jack first photographed my sister's wedding 2.5 years ago and after seeing his work, it was a no-brainer to have him capture our day. Jack has the warmest and friendliest personality and makes even the most nervous of brides feel like a pro in front of the camera. I knew nothing about posing or anything of the sort, but Jack knew how to help me "strike a pose" and make me feel beautiful. He has traveled the world capturing people's weddings so he knows exactly the perfect angles, positions, and scene for beautiful and flattering shots. He has a God-given gift for capturing the most important days of people's lives and I cried after seeing our pictures. It is not only a joy to work with him, it's a joy to know him. Each of Jack's photos tell a story, which has allowed us to relive those emotions and our day as if we're right back in that very moment. It's hard to find words to adequately thank Jack for capturing our day. If you're looking photographer, stop looking. Jack is it.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

It's hard to express in words how awesome YOU are, Catherine! You are hilarious, and I love your character! You are so down to earth, and you made it easy to capture beautiful portraits. Being a part of your family through photography over the years has been a big blessing in my life, and I'm happy that I get to be your go-to person for photography. Being a part of your wedding day at Pretty Place and Hotel Domestique was SO beautiful, quick, fun and simple. I'm honored that you and your family continue to choose me to capture such important moments in all of your lives, and I'm happy you continued that tradition with trusting me to photograph your AMAZING wedding day. Thanks, Catherine
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2019

Photographer - Pittsburgh

Jack was an absolute dream come true. He went above and beyond in everything. He wanted to not only do business with us, but get to know us, he truly cared. His photography skills are out of this world, we could cry with how good our photos looked without even being edited. 100% recommend Jack.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Victoria! You and Caleb were so great getting to know and I loved photographing you two. I like how authentic and kind you two are. It was an honor to be with you guys, and I loved meeting your families too! Thanks for trusting me to capture your special day and show the world your love story! My brides are my priority, so anything I can do to make your day even just a little more special is worth it. Thanks again for your kind words!

Savannah · Married on 09/01/2019

Taucher Wedding

Jack Robert Photography did an incredible job for our wedding. Him and his second shooter Jake were the most professional and helped us have the perfect day. From coordinating beforehand to make sure the schedule for pictures ran smoothly, to getting every single detail about our day of. Jack even had a sneak peak of 20 pictures the day after the wedding and gifted us with a print of our sneak peaks. I cannot thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Savannah! I loved being a part of your wedding day! I loved photographing all the little details that you had, and love the fact that we got to photograph in front of a private jet and military jet! You guys were awesome to work with, and your families are great too!
  • Sarah

Sarah Cotting Lopez · Married on 04/05/2019

So Glad to Know Such a Kind Soul in This Photographer!

Scrolling through our photos Jack took for our wedding, and the energy and specific emotions I felt all come back to me.

The way he consults, shows up, and supports us with his work is graceful. Daniel and I were laughing more than posing, which made the pictures even more beautiful to come back to. Thank you, Jack, for collecting all of these beautiful moments for us to come back to.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Aw yay!! That's so good to hear. My goal is always to create comfortable, natural vibes that bring out the best smiles, laughs and feelings through the photos. I'm glad that I was able to be with you two on your wedding day. I loved laughing with you, your families and friends. It was a special day! I'm honored that you trusted me and let me be a part of your day 😍

Brenda · Married on 01/19/2019

Jack is the BEST!

He shot my wedding this month and I couldn't have been happier with our choice in photographer. Not only is he easy to work with and extremely kind, he is so talented. He finds the perfect moments to capture and always creates the perfect lighting. I will definitely be recommending him to future brides and families looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Brenda! It was so great photographing you two! Glad that I was able to capture just those right moments at the right time :) You, your family, bridesmaids, husband and his family were great to work with. Thanks for trusting me to capture such a special day!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Christina Bravo James

Jack did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. He captured the emotion and beauty of the day so perfectly and with such artistry. All my friends and family have asked us who our photographer was because they want to book him too! Not only does he take amazing photos, but he was so wonderful to work with. He was very attentive, made us feel super comfortable and relaxed, and had us laughing the whole day! His second photographer Nick was equally as cool and talented! When researching photographers we were so focused on price (which his prices ended up being very reasonable considering his talent and professionalism). What we didn't realize until afterwards was that we would be hanging out all day and sharing intimate moments with whoever we chose as your photographer, on one of the most important and memorable days of your lives. Jack is the kind of person you want to be a part of that experience and those memories. So thank you so much for being part of our special day and capturing each moment so beautifully!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Hey Christina!

You're such a gem! I'm so glad that we've gotten to know each other over the past few years and that I was the one you chose to photograph your wedding. Your family is W I L D and I love it! Definitely one of the craziest weddings I've been to and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Loved photographing you all, meeting all your friends and family, and being there for your special day.
  • Kinsey

Kinsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Jack was a total joy to have as our wedding photographer. He knows exactly what he’s doing and goes about his work with a secure and laid back confidence. He is relaxed and so he makes everyone around him relaxed too. Jack has a special eye for capturing beautiful candid moments that many would overlook. His photos bring out the subjects most natural essence. I highly recommend Jack and am honored that he was able and willing to capture stills of our magical wedding day!

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kinsey! It was a true joy getting to meet both of your families. There's so much love to go around! I had a great time being with you all on your wedding day, and am honored to have met such high-quality people. You've got so much support around you and it's really inspiring. So glad you trusted me to capture your wedding day :)

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

Wow! Where do I even start with Jack... honestly hands down he is the best photographer I have ever seen. I have seen so many different styles but no one quite like Jack. 5 stars really doesn’t do his work justice my husband said he would give him 10 stars if he could. Jack shot my wedding and did a fabulous job!!!!!!!!!
    He was so easy to work with, very friendly, and checked in as the day got closer. The day of the wedding he was spectacular I never once had to ask for anything he remembered all our conversations and got every picture we wanted.
    On top of that our wedding party bragged to all our guest about how chill he was and just how professional his photography had been all day.
    Jack is so relaxed and seemed to always be there to catch any magical moment. One of my favorite things about the way Jack does photography is that he just captures life as it is really happening!!!!!!!!
    And the photos well they are truly STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If your looking for a truly incredible photographer who is amazing at what he does... you found him

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jessica!

I had such a good time photographing you two. Thanks so much for trusting me to capture your day. Your entire family is incredibly nice, and your friend group is awesome. I'm so happy that I got to be a part of your day and meet all the wonderful people in your life. Thank you for loving the photos and for your awesome feedback
  • F

Frank Provenzano · Married on 02/24/2018

The Personal Touch

Jack takes his time to know you so he can personalize his approach to your very special day. He had great suggestions which resulted in photos we would have missed otherwise.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Frank!

Thank you so much for your review! It was such an awesome experience photographing you two

Ju Mc · Married on 02/18/2018

Wonderful!

Jack did an excellent job capturing the raw special moments of our wedding day. He is really easy to be around and knows how to get you to relax and be yourself.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Judi! I'm honored that I was the one to capture your wedding day. I love you and Stephen and loved your wedding!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2017

Jack shot our wedding on NYE in Charleston and was beyond fantastic. My husband and the whole wedding party loved him -- his shots were unique and inventive, his attitude was awesome. His candid pictures were truly special. I would recommend him to anyone looking for personal, creative photos. You won't regret hiring Jack! He's amazing!

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! I really enjoyed photographing your wedding. You two, along with your bridal party and family were a fun bunch. Of course, Charleston is absolutely beautiful so I'm really glad you chose there to have your wedding. Love traveling for weddings!

• Krysta

Krysta Ferrer · Married on 11/12/2017

Visionary Lifestyle/Wedding Photographer

We first became interested in Jack Roberts Photography after viewing some family portraits he did in fall of 2016. We reached out to Jack to take our engagement photos (April 2017) and then wedding photos (Nov 2017). Not only was Jack more than willing to come up with split second plans during our engagement photos (it started pouring right as we began shooting), he also traveled 6+ hours to VA from SC to shoot our goat farm wedding. Both sessions had beautiful, unique photos that we treasure.

He works well with people who are camera shy and is able to capture beautiful portraits and emotions through his lens. We are so happy we worked with Jack. He is laid back, but professional. You can tell he truly cares and puts his heart and soul into each session. He quickly edits photos and the turn around time was amazing. We had wedding photos back within a week of our wedding.

We hope to ask Jack to shoot future family/maternity/newborn photos when the time is right. I can guarantee that those pictures will join our engagement/wedding photos as family heirlooms.

Take a look at his portfolio and be wowed by the beauty of each photo. We love Jack's work, communication speed and work ethic!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

You two are such a good time! I love that we were able to do a engagement shoot with rain and smoke bombs. Y'all killed it! I love the humor you both have! Being around you two is a good time, and your outdoor wedding at Khimaira Farms was gorgeous. I loved every minute of it and was happy to photograph you two
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 10/07/2017

Our Last Minute Hero

Long story short, my husband and I lost our wedding photographer the night before our wedding! We immediately asked Jack if he would be willing to step in, and that's when he became our knight in shining armor! Now I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. Jack's warm and fun personality made taking every picture a blast, and his creative eye for detail was a dream come true. As a wedding photographer myself, I know how important it is to hire someone who not only takes creative and beautiful pictures, but who can relate well to all the people involved throughout the day! Seriously, hire Jack. You will get an amazing wedding photography experience AND a friend for life!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/29/2017

Jack is the BEST!!!

Jack is absolutely fantastic! He did our engagement photos and shot our wedding and we have absolutely no complaints. Not only are his photos amazing, professional, and unique, but Jack makes the experience so fun! He’s so laid back and really helped calm our nerves and enjoy the day! He captures the most precious moments and really takes the time to get to know the people he’s shooting on a personal level. I would recommend 100% of the time!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Emily, there's not very many weddings that have brought me to tears, but the speeches that Kevin's groomsman gave were absolutely incredible. Thanks so much for having me at your wedding to photograph. I love the funny dance that you and your dad did too!

Even with the rain that came that day, we made it work. I actually love the photos of you two running from the ceremony in the rain

Parker · Married on 12/28/2016

My husband and I got married and Jack came to Texas to photograph the event. He was super accommodating and flexible with our crazy awesome chaotic weekend. He is super easy to work with, and he will keep you calm and collected and smiling, if not laughing the whole time. Every moment he photographed was genuine and the moments weren't forced. He captured the love and joy and excitement of the weekend in the most real way. We are so thankful for how much fun he brought to the weekend and his special way of making every person he captured at our wedding feel beautiful, comfortable, and natural. He moves effortlessly throughout the crowds to make sure he is not taking away from the event while perfectly capturing every angle of this once in a lifetime moment. We can't say enough good things about Jack! If you get the opportunity to book him, jump on it immediately!!!

Jack Robert Photography's reply:

Parker!! You were one of my first solo weddings and also gave me the wonderful opportunity to really stretch my photography abilities in the beautiful historic house. Your joy is absolutely incredible. You and Reed are such beautiful people with awesome character and hearts. I'm thrilled that you chose me to photograph your wedding. Coming to Dallas and being with your whole fam was really special.

Thanks so much for the review
  • Hannah

Hannah Snipes · Married on 05/28/2016

The “more-than-I-could-have-hoped-for” Photographer:

Jack showed up on my wedding day with his camera in tow and with the readiness to capture what would be one of the most special days of my life. I hadn't asked him to take photos- I didn't even know he has pursuing photography at this point! But oh my, am I ever glad he blessed us through his talent that day. Some people know how and what to capture like it's their second nature and I absolutely believe Jack is one of these people. Not only does he specialize in capturing priceless, unrepeatable moments, but he also has a knack for composition and visualizing what works to make a great photograph. His eye is very versatile and because of this, he would be my go-to guy, regardless of what the photography needs were.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Hannah!

I love you and Daniel! You two are an amazing, resilient, creative, hard-working couple. Your wedding was an inspiration, simple and absolutely gorgeous. I loved photographing you two in that simple one-room historic church in the small town of Oakway, South Carolina. You are my poster child for my wedding photography and were amazing in front of the camera. Thanks for being such good friends and for being so encouraging! Love you two!

Sarah S. · Married on 12/29/2018

Great photographer!

My husband and I are both photographers, so we were looking for someone with a creative eye and an authentic approach to photograph our wedding. We were delighted to find Jack. He was prompt to respond throughout our engagement and so relaxed and fun on the wedding day. Our families loved him! He returned our pictures very quickly, and we are very happy with them. I would (and often do) heartily recommend him.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sarah!

What a privilege it was to photograph two photographers' weddings! The heat was on, and you knew what to be looking for from a wedding photographer. I'm glad that I was able to captue all those authentic moments of your day. Your wedding dress and vintage wedding vibes were very original, and you looked straight out of a fairy tale. Absolutely gorgeous! It was a pleasure being with you all and capturing your wedding day.

Thanks so much for trusting me!