Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Avventura Weddings

Intimate or Large Affairs, We Focus on Simplicity. All are welcome here.

Avventura is passionate about planning weddings for couples wishing for a beautifully designed and coordinated wedding that allows you to slow time down and enjoy a day unique to you and your love story.

We are dedicated to keeping things simple by offering a variety of wedding packages for elopements, intimate weddings, day-of coordination and full service planning.

Planning Support & Day-of Coordination

This package is for the couple who wishes to do most of the planning themselves, but desires support & guidance along the way. We will be in the wings, keeping you on track with planning and offering advice as you plan your dream wedding day. We will also make sure everything runs smoothly on the big day!

Full Service Planning & Coordination

With our full-service planning package, we thoughtfully plan every element of your wedding and coordinate every detail to perfectly reflect you and your love. From finding the perfect venue, to styling all aspects to be a true reflection of your story, to coordinating each element of the day, we are here for you.

We are passionate about working with clients who desire an intimate wedding feel whether you have 5 or 500 guests by your side. We aim for simplicity, and are sincere in focusing on what is most important to you.

Keeping you in mind, we only book one full-service wedding per week, truly allowing us to be completely available.

A Styled Elopement or Intimate Tiny Wedding

Our styled elopement and intimate wedding packages include a styled intimate ceremony and tiny reception for you to be surrounded by your closest family or friends, and provides mostly everything you need to get married!

Your elopement or intimate wedding can happen at any location of your choosing. It is so fun to get creative and personal when thinking of a spot!

Avventura coordinates weddings across all denominations and beliefs. We proudly serve the LGBTQ+ community.

Follow Avventura Weddings on
Amanda Strine, Owner
5danielandsarahlopez southernbleachery jackrobertphotography351of571 51 1059001 158765138930772
A helping hand
Beautiful ceremony

7 Reviews for Avventura Weddings

• Sable

Sable Burgess · Married on 02/29/2020

You need Amanda for your wedding!!!

I cannot recommend Amanda enough! She was the glue that held my wedding day together! I "planned" the wedding of my dreams, assembling a team of vendors, and then Amanda turned that dream into a reality as my 90 day coordinator! Every turn on the big day she was there and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I can't imagine having done my wedding without her, it was the best money we spent during the process! Thank you thank you Amanda!!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Kevin

Kevin Dobbins · Married on 01/04/2020

Looking for a wedding coordinator? READ THIS.

Where do i start?! If you are in the market for a wedding coordinator, do yourself a favor and stop looking now, you've found the perfect one! Amanda and her team made my wife and I's wedding everything we wanted it to be and more, she truly exceeded every expectation on all aspects. Her experience and knowledge really sets her apart and that was apparent from the first meeting, all the way up until the very last vendor left our venue and my bride and I rode off into the sunset! When i say that she took care of everything, she took care of EVERYTHING. The only thing that my wife and i had to do on our wedding day was get married and enjoy ourselves. I cannot say enough good things about Amanda, but i will highlight that she is an amazing person inside and out and truly cares about the biggest day of your life and will make sure that it is everything you want it to be. I will forever recommend Amanda and her team. Thank you so much Amanda!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Avventura Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Greenville, SC, 29601 See on map
    (864) 770-5631 (Phone number)
    Location of (Avventura Weddings)