Avventura Weddings

Greenville, SC View map Visit website
$3,200 Package Price

$3,200 Package Price

With over 15 years of experience, Avventura is passionate about planning weddings for couples wishing for a beautifully designed and coordinated day that allows you to slow time down and enjoy a celebration unique to you and your love story. We thoughtfully plan every element of your wedding and coordinate every detail to be a true reflection of you. From finding the perfect venue, to styling every detail, to coordinating and executing every minute of the day, we are here for you.

Intimate or large affairs, we are passionate about planning moments that feel and look beautiful while always being intentional about what matters most to you.

Avventura is able to coordinate any type of wedding you prefer across all denominations and beliefs.

We proudly serve the LGBTQ+ community.

FULL-SERVICE PLANNING

With our full-service planning package, we thoughtfully plan every element of your wedding and coordinate every detail to perfectly reflect you and your love. From finding the perfect venue, to styling all aspects to be a true reflection of your story, to coordinating each element of the day, we are here for you.

Keeping you in mind, we only book one full-service wedding per week, truly allowing us to be completely available.

PARTIAL PLANNING + DESIGN + COORDINATION

This package is for the couple who wishes to be really involved in all steps of the planning process, but desires support & guidance along the way. Avventura will create your planning checklists and put you in touch with the best vendors. We will be in the wings throughout the entire process, keeping you on track with planning and offering advice as you plan your dream wedding day. Complete design of your day to create a cohesive look and feel is also included in this planning package. We will also make sure everything runs smoothly on the big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Adrienne W. Married on 11/06/2021

Amanda is amazing!

Where do I begin?

I found Amanda while searching for a wedding planner in January 2021. All of the reviews that I read were glowing and, immediately after the first phone call, I could tell how invested and professional she was.

As the months passed, she was able to piece together a dream mood board for the wedding (despite my feeble attempts at describing what my vision was for the wedding) and would propose ideas that had not even crossed my mind. Every detail was discussed and meticulously planned out and I felt a great sense of relief knowing that the major vendors were booked and plans were locked in months ahead of the wedding day. She was excellent with communication and always made me aware of the status of the various vendors/plans.

On the wedding day itself, Amanda and her assistants were absolutely amazing. The venue was perfect with all operations going smoothly. The only thing I had to do was enjoy my wedding day. Amanda would also pop by every few hours to update me on the progress of the set up and assure that I was relaxed while asking if she could get me or my family anything that we needed. The day was completely perfect and seamless - and Amanda was prepared for any and everything.

Overall, she is not just a wonderful wedding planner but an amazing person. Her passion for planning and people is evident and hiring her for my wedding was the best decision I could have made! I would do it over again with no hesitation! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Ruth
    Ruth Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly the planner for us!

We opted to work with Amanda because we wanted guidance before selecting a venue, and we were drawn to Avventura's range of planning services. It was the perfect decision for us to hire Amanda as our first vendor. She helped us put together a fantastic vendor list, translate our wishes and ideas into an executed plan, kept things within our budget, and saved us money. Amanda is so gifted at creating details that convey the feeling we wanted our guests to have. And of course, the entire Avventura team was incredible on the day of the wedding, making sure everything went smoothly, from arrival and setup to breakdown. I just can't say enough good things about working with Amanda and team! Vision, creativity, organization, listening to our feedback and our requests, actually making the day look and feel like we wanted even if that meant doing something "different," I'm so thankful we worked with them.
    Jennifer M. Married on 06/11/2021

Best Decision We Made!

We would not have survived wedding planning or our big day without Amanda! She was the glue that held everything together and brought such a calm confidence to the entire process. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Amanda. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, look no further.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Greenville, SC, 29601
(864) 770-5631
Location of (Avventura Weddings)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding