Glenview, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About J2R Events Inc

J2R Events is a group of expert wedding planners based in Glenview, Illinois. The company takes a top-to-bottom approach to create unforgettable big days that show their passion for events. Owners Rumi and Jalpa have over 25 years of industry experience. They thrive under pressure and enjoy dealing with the day’s details no matter how big or small. The duo prizes the relationships they build with clients and strives to let the personalities of couples shine on the day of their celebration.

J2R Events presents couples with a wide range of services that make planning events easy. These services are offered as part of packages and include options such as vendor management, budgeting, and design consultation. They offer comprehensive planning services, as well as partial planning and day-of services.

Follow J2R Events Inc on
hastmelap 51 1902151 157833032483591
hastmelap 51 1902151 157833032483591

6 Reviews for J2R Events Inc

• Karishma

karishma · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Truly a Journey to Remember

Journey to Remember (J2R) is the brainchild of Jalpa and Rumi. The two are absolutely fantastic at what they do. Both are professional yet very warm and easy going. They are well versed in the event planning industry, know the ins and outs, and have built close relationships with vendors. Wedding planning is extremely stressful, especially when you add the South Asian touch to it, however, Rumi and Jalpa are skilled at south asian weddings and fusion weddings as well. Due to covid-19, our stress levels tripled, but their calm demeanor, jolly attitude, and expertise really helped us get rid of the jitters! They will take you from the very beginning of budgeting, recommending vendors, talking to vendors, setting up meetings, going to venues, contracts, and everything in between to all the way upto the wedding. You know name it and they will come up with ways to assist with your demands and wants. They really take the time to understand your story/vision to curate the best personalized plan for your big day. I highly recommend J2R to anyone looking for planners because you can rely on them as trusted advisors throughout the wedding planning journey!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kayla Amin · Getting married on 09/03/2021

A vendor as a client for a client

I am an Event Designer specializing in fusion weddings and rent decor to my clients. When my client asked to hire us for day of coordination there was no hesitation in deciding who was right for the job! I met Jalpa and Rumi at the Waterford expo last August and so glad I did. I have had multiple consultations for their clients since then and had become well acquainted with them and each time was a great experience. As I came to them with my client, they took me on as their own. To be completely honest, I was a little scared to hand over my client and their needs, as it was our first time actually working an event together. Because of COVID and our couple living out of state, we held all of meetings via zoom meetings. I wanted to make sure we checked off every task that was asked of us. It just so happened to work out better than I could have even imagined because they actually knew my brides parents too! (Small world!) This helped us plan for the perfect fusion ceremony because they knew what rituals were important to keep to and together we found a way to highlight both cultures in their ceremony. Rumi and Jalpa were so great and Filtered all the details through me so that I knew what was going on and when and no minute was left unaccounted for. All of the client meetings included me and as the wedding date got closer, I felt no need to hover and just let them do what they do best. They even took a couple tasks off my decor “to-do” list (Stuffing welcome bags and program printing/cutting) Come the day of event, they kept me in the loop on the days time line of events, as even our best laid plans don’t always happen the way we expect, they made sure there were back up plans agreed upon and executed them as needed. Thankfully there was no rain and everything really came together perfectly! I even heard from the photographer at TWA, that they were impressed that everything actually happened according to the timeline despite the slight delay Starting the ceremony, due to lighting the fire for the Havan Kund and the wind from the airport. They actually told me that I should work with J2R events to get my name out there more, little did they know I was technically their client already. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them directly as a client for my client. I felt this helped me see things first hand from an event planner point of view and have so much new found respect for their role! I wish that all my clients will add a day-of coordinator to their budget because it is SO WORTH IT! They took on all the stress of hosting an event and made every detail highlighted and made sure the photographers, videographer, DJ, Caterers and Guests all knew what details were planned out and important to the couple. They are simply the best and I CANNOT wait to work together again soon!!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

J2R Events Inc FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Glenview Glenview, IL, 60026 See on map
    847-440-3860 (Phone number)
    8479422119 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 8a-8p S-S Upon requests
    Location of (J2R Events Inc)