6404 Winona Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46236 Map · Phone number

About J. Scott Photography

Husband and wife team working out of Indianapolis. Over 10 years of wedding photography experience. We're a little different so don't be scared. :)

tocal0037
tocal0037
9b09c3d84c5472a7 1199307479959 lauben0248

5 Reviews for J. Scott Photography

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2011

If it would be possible to give them 10 stars, I would. I cannot say enough about Jamie and Brandy - they are true wedding professionals but also really nice people. They were attentive from the start, answering all of my questions and working with me every step of the way. They flew out to NJ to shoot my wedding and I could not be happier with them, their work, their promptness in correspondence AND their promptness in getting the photos over to my after the wedding. All around wonderful wedding professionals!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Abigail · Married on 02/11/2006

JScott photography is the best! They were professional and fun! They were everywhere, but nowhere at the same time. I don't think my wedding album left my hands for a week after I received it. I will only use JScott from now on for all of my photography needs - they rule!

Sent on 01/03/2008

Erin · Married on 04/25/2009

Jamie and Brandy were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are both extremely professional, yet very personable. Jamie is willing to work with you to give your idea of a perfect picture. His photojournalistic style is beautiful in pictures and great for anyone looking for unique and classic photos. We were extremely pleased with the quality of work and we received numerious compliments on our photos. I would highly recommend Jamie and Brandy to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2009

J. Scott Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• AMS Entertainment
    AMS Entertainment Wedding DJs

Every time we work with J.Scott Photography, we know its going to be a great event. Jamie makes sure that everything is done well and on time (as much as can be expected). We have used some of J.Scott's pictures on our website and our marketing materials and we always get compliments on how great they look!

• 6404 Winona Dr. Indianapolis, 46236 See on map