J & L Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Juliette Laura Photography is a destination wedding and elopement photography company based in Seattle, Washington. The team consists of Juliette and Liz who attempt to capture the moments that accurately reflect a couple's personality and style. The team aims to document and celebrate a couple's love story and preserve memories that last for a lifetime.

Juliette and Liz understand that time goes by in an instant on a couple's wedding day. They help slow everything down by capturing those fleeting, in-between moments, and weave them together using a natural film style of photography. The duo plan with couples for months leading up to the big event, ensuring they capture the essence of the couple, their style, and their love for one another. They help organize timelines and answer any questions couples might have to help settle any nerves ahead of the big day. Depending on which package couples choose, the team can also work additional hours and service multiple location sessions. Moreover, the finished product is available in the following formats:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Sarah
    Sarah F. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Juliette is a DREAM wedding photographer!

Juliette was an absolute professional - she made sure she knew exactly what my husband and I were looking for ahead of our big day. On the day of our wedding, she captured every moment possible while remaining respectful of our guests and the occasion. She also made a number of very helpful suggestions on the day, creating opportunities for photos that we treasure. She has a stunning eye for composition.

Our final photos (which we received very shortly after our wedding day - it was a quick turnaround) absolutely took our breath away. We revisit them often and they always bring a tear to our eyes. She captured our love and the love of our families and friends so perfectly. And every time we show our photos to anyone, they always remark at the talent of our photographer! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, talented, and experienced photographer for their wedding.
    Serena Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

I'd be surprised if anyone has a bad thing to say about Juliette- she photographed my wedding and was so sweet, cool, professional, supportive, responsive, etc etc. She knows her shit, has SUCH a talented eye, and has an absolutely dreamy processing style. She's also just such a quality human- I've known her for years. Our friends and family were blown away by the photos she captured! She got the perfect mix of portraits, candids, and detail shots, and I'll say it again- her eye for composition and detail as well as her patience, flexibility and people skills just can't be beat.

I work in the wedding industry and my advice to brides is to *never* skimp or compromise on your photographer- the day really does go by in a (very fun and exciting) flash and after it's all said and done, it means the world to have really amazing wedding day photos you can look back on to remember each moment.

Would recommend her to anyone and everyone- do yourself a favor and book her, you'll be glad you did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Juliette Laura
Juliette Laura
Owner and Lead Photographer

I’ve been capturing the feels since 2014! And I am probably the most sentimental person you could meet. I fell in love with photography when I was 5 years old. I was gifted a bright yellow film camera, and instantly fell in love with the art of photography. I studied film photography throughout school and my love grew!

When I’m not shooting you can find me wandering the farmers market, loading up my straw tote with fresh produce and a bouquet of flowers. I love hosting brunches and wine nights - coming together over a shared meal with friends and community fills my heart up!

Liz Walsh
Liz Walsh
Assistant Photographer

Hi there, I’m Liz! I am PNW born and raised and have a deep love for the region, I also have a passion for travel and I am always dreaming of the food in northern Italy, and the charming rows of London.

Before making the leap to join Juliette in photography, I worked in fashion! This has informed my high fashion shooting style. My mind is basically a Pinterest board of my favorite editorials. I am film obsessed and I am always convincing Juliette to buy yet another film camera. Obsessed with cats and will definitely ask you to send photos of your pets!

Seattle, Washington Seattle, WA, 98116
2076241337
Location of (J & L Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding