J. Graeler Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement!! Thanks for reaching out to J. Graeler Photography, I would love to tell you a little bit about who we are! I, Jessica, started the business and I am the lead photographer & dreamer for J. Graeler Photography.

We take pride not only in photographing your wedding and showcasing all your beautiful details and sweet interactions but much more! We know weddings, we also know how stressful and demanding they can be, let us handle some stress for you! We love working with you to create a custom timeline that best fits your needs and most importantly, we help you stay on track on your wedding day. Imagine being able to really enjoy your wedding like you should and not being worried about where everyone else is, amazing right? We have worked hard to create a custom 60+ page wedding guide book that we send to our brides to help with tips and tricks and of course suggestions on different aspects of the wedding date you might not have considered. This guide is exclusive to our booked brides!

What about the wedding date? We do whatever it might be to help make your day smooth, it might be adjusting an unruly piece of hair, helping fluff the dress or making sure it is laying correctly on the ground for photos, etc. For posed photos such as wedding party, we will get your group in a basic pose then do several variations of that. When it comes to bride and groom photos, if you are the couple that has that amazing on camera model presence, we let you do your thing and will ask you to look this way for a few, etc., if you are like me and freeze in front of the camera, I can help! I guide you both into posing and bring out that natural interaction between you both. We do this with photography prompts which our couples LOVE! What is going to make you laugh more naturally then your soon to be husband holding you tight and us telling him to sing to you twinkle twinkle little star in his best British accent? That natural reaction of your laugh and his smile is true and what we are there to capture. We hear so this so much, "We are not that couple I see in your photos, we don't just do that!"... but you are with some minor prompts! That is one of my favorite times of the wedding day, bringing out that interaction and sweet moments between bride and groom while getting a ton of variety. As far as your ceremony and reception, we are behind the scenes for sure, we will coordinate and pose your groups for the family formal photos to keep that flowing and ensure no photos are missed. We will handle the stressful part for you! I would love if you had time to look at past clients and brides reviews as well.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Traci S. Married on 09/25/2021

Memorable and Amazing

J. Graeler Photography did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments on my wedding day. She was professional and super helpful with hard to get shots. I look forward to more family sessions in the years to come.
    Barbara S. Married on 08/28/2021

Close member of wedding party

Jessica did a fabulous job with the pictures she captured and she really seems to enjoy her job! She was very helpful with keeping everyone on a time line giving great direction! She did more than just take photos!! She has and will continue to be our family photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jessica Graeler
Jessica Graeler
Owner/Lead Photographer

My name is Jessica Graeler and I am the owner and lead photographer of J. Graeler Photography, LLC. I have a wonderful husband and two busy little ones at home! My goal for any wedding I photograph is to create stress-free, fun, unique photographs that represent you! I want your wedding photography to be a personal and custom experience from the inquiry to the delivery of your products. I photograph with a mix of candid and traditional posing, my main goal is to see true expressions and love in your photos, that is when I know we have captured fantastic candid moments.

201 East Main Street, Suite B Wentzville, MO, 63383
Location of (J. Graeler Photography)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding