Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About Ivory and Iron

Our company started capturing films at the beginning of 2013 and ever since then we found that our passion is telling your story.

Follow Ivory and Iron on

Ivory and Iron 3
Ivory and Iron 4
Ivory and Iron 5

Shannon · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing & talented Photographers & Videographers!

extremely talented and personable. So happy that they were part of my day. They were so fun to be around and captured the day perfectly!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ivory and Iron's reply:

We are so grateful for your words, Shannon! It was truly a joy to be a part of your day.

-Team Ivory & Iron

Brittany Gillmor · Married on 10/06/2018

I&I knocked it out of the park!

The Ivory & Iron team is unreal. We were fortunate to find them via a recommendation from our wedding photographer. Although our wedding was on the opposite side of the coast (Palm Springs), it was so worth it to bring in talent from afar. I might be biased, but I think we were delivered the greatest wedding film I’ve ever seen! This has been echoed by family, friends, coworkers and beyond. :) Ivory & Iron’s talent shines through not only in their filmmakers, but also in their editors and booking team. From start to finish, the whole team made everything so seamless and enjoyable. Seth was awesome to be around come wedding day, and at the same time, we barely noticed he was there…a true ninja. The shots and edits were so well done and artistic – they had us feeling all the feels: laughs, tears and joy. So grateful to this team – our video and footage is a treasure we’ll hold close for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ivory and Iron's reply:

Thank you, Brittany!!! We were so grateful to be a part of your day and appreciate the kind words.

Team Ivory & Iron

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

From the beginning, my husband and I knew that videography was super important to us to have on our wedding day. Not only did we want someone who would capture all the precious moments of our special day, but we knew we wanted someone who had an artistic vision, an eye for cinematography, and someone who would be able to recreate every emotion felt on our wedding day within our wedding video. Let me tell you, Ivory & Iron did just that! But before I even talk to you about the quality of our video/raw footage shots, I want to tell you how ENJOYABLE it was to be with them. We had Seth & Mindy as our videographers and they are some of the best people we’ve ever met! They were down-to-earth, genuinely kind, hilarious, and fun to be around. Your videographers and photographers are the people you’ll be spending most of your day with on your wedding day, so make sure you get ones whose personalities you enjoy and are compatible with! We had the absolute best time ever with them and they made our day even more enjoyable just by being present and by being themselves. They brought us to life when we felt the exhaustion of the week/day catching up with us and were so good at directing/engaging us so that everything ran efficiently. Also, they worked so well with our photographers, whom they’d never met before, so that everything ran on schedule and we had the perfect amount of time for all the shots we wanted to capture! They were great at being “flies on the wall” in the moments you didn’t want a camera in your face, but they were also equally great at being involved when Trey and I needed some direction. As for the video, simply put, it was BEAUTIFULLY DONE. They listened to all of our requests and even reedited the video when we asked for a few changes after we received the first draft. They perfectly captured every feeling of the day and our video is something we will cherish forever. You will not regret it for one second if you choose them to capture your wedding day! :)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Award

Ivory and Iron FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ivory and Iron 1
    10% off when you book Photo AND Video services
    We will offer 10% off the total price when you book both photo and video services with us on your big day!

• Nashville, Tennessee, 37206 See on map