It's KEE Events

Indianapolis, IN View map

It’s KEE Events is a professional wedding planning company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner and planner Kaitlin is an event coordinator at Zyntango Farm. She loves weddings and gets goosebumps every time couples have their “first look” whether it is before their ceremony or going down the aisle. Kaitlin provides a relaxed environment and ensures every detail of your event is taken care of so your big day is everything you ever dreamed it would be.

It’s KEE Events provides free consultations to ensure a great fit and to discuss your vision for your big day. Kaitlin offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. Some of her services include budgeting to keep you on track, coordinating vendors and meetings, and consulting on any wedding-related issue or concern. She will also manage your timeline, assist with to-do lists and deadlines, and will help with decor setup and arrangements.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 07/10/2020

an invaluable addition to your wedding day

Kaitlin was an invaluable addition to our wedding day! One of the most important vendors we chose was It's KEE Events, because there is truly nothing that compares to being able to enjoy your own wedding day without stress. Kaitlin was there for us every step of the way, from recommending vendors, to creating a flawless day-of itinerary, to perfectly executing our day exactly how we envisioned. Kaitlin is so professional and knowledgeable, and I cannot recommend her enough!

It's KEE Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast planning, organizing, and executing your special day! Cheers to you & Ben!
  • Elloree
    Elloree W. Married on 04/04/2020

Flexible and friendly wedding planner/coordinator.

Even before I was engaged, I knew I wanted a wedding planner/coordinator to help me on my big day. I am a total Type A person who loves to make lists and is usually the one who plans events for others. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to do it all on my wedding day, we decided to hire a “day of” wedding coordinator. It was important to me that someone would be present and available the day of for any issues, be there to help set-up and tear-down and also to have someone to help guide me through this process as I have never planned a wedding before. Kaitlin with It’s KEE Events was just what we needed. I had everything pretty much all planned, I just needed someone to be there for the finishing touches and last minute things. Kaitlin had such great ideas and suggestions. Through all of our meetings, she was able to write up a timeline that was sent to all the vendors to keep everyone on the same page. Even when we had to reschedule our May wedding due to Covid, she checked in on me and even delivered flowers and dog treats to my house the week of my original wedding date. She was always available by text or email and was really just a blessing for our wedding day. I heard so many stories from people in the days following our wedding about how Kaitlin and her team were “here, there and everywhere” – from helping to fix the groom’s ripped pants, to keeping the flower girls attentive and focused – she was just amazing. I would highly recommend It’s KEE Events for your wedding or other event, it is well worth the peace of mind knowing that a professional is behind the scenes making sure everything is running smoothly.

It's KEE Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and I was happy to help! you have an amazing group of friends and family! & that was my first 'groom rips pants' emergency but thank god for safety pins, Congrats again and thank you for letting me be apart of your special day!
  • Neely
    Neely Married on 02/23/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our day!

My husband and I cannot thank or recommend Kaitlin enough! Her genuine care and kindness towards her clients is evident throughout every step. We were married in August of 2020 - a time that was unsettling and stressful. Kaitlin was incredibly poised and was someone we always could rely on to give us her honest straight-forward opinion but free of judgement. We could have not gone through this process without her. Extremely communicative and organized, she gave us the freedom to let go and enjoy the process. On the big day, Kaitlin was not only our wedding coordinator, but a member of our friends/family.

It's KEE Events's reply:

Thank you Neely! It was my pleasure, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful August Wedding day and great group of vendors! I can't wait to celebrate with you and everyone else again next year for reception round 2!

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46220
Location of (It's KEE Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding