2120 Rutherford Rd., Marion, NC 28752 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About It Can Be Arranged

Not only our name, "It Can Be Arranged" is an attitude! We strive to create the wedding flowers of your dreams. Whether you envision a traditional affair or something totally modern and funky, we can handle your request and will work with you from start to finish to design the perfect floral arrangements to make your dream become a reality. We take pride in being able to balance your budget and find the best options to meet your desires without breaking the bank. With a prime location just off of I-40, our current service area includes, Marion, Morganton, Hickory, Black Mountain, Montreat, Ridgecrest, Asheville, Lake Lure, Spruce Pine, Banner Elk, and Boone and we are always prepared to travel! Being located in a smaller town allows us to offer very competitive prices. Consultations are available free of charge. Phone and email consultations are available for those with limited time or the for the destination bride. More information about our shop, as well as a full gallery are available on our website.

We'd love to hear about your vision and help you plan the perfect arrangements, just email Kara at icbaflorist@gmail.com or call 828-652-IRIS.

Follow It Can Be Arranged on

It Can Be Arranged 7
  • Futuremrs

Kristy · Married on 05/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Thank you so much, Kara at It Can Be Arranged! We had a great experience working with It Can Be Arranged for our wedding. We LOVED our flowers and centerpieces. We received many complements from guests about how beautiful they are. A pleasure to work with Kara!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    It Can Be Arranged 8
    It Can Be Arranged 9

Mary-Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream come true!!

I cannot say enough wonderful words about Kara with ICBA!! She went above and beyond to make my day beautiful. We discussed over email and I was able to go to ICBA to meet with Kara to talk about my ideas. She was always extremely quick to respond, which made the entire planning process so smooth. She made all of my pinterest pictures a reality, which is not easy to do! My bouquet was to die for, not to mention all of the bridesmaids' bouquets and boutonnieres. The greenery on the tables and the greenery garland over my ceremony was a dream. Kara knocked it out of the park and then some. I would highly recommend ICBA to any bride over and over again!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    It Can Be Arranged 10
    It Can Be Arranged 11

Nicole Palmer · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Amazing Service

Kara did a really beautiful job with the flowers on my wedding day. She nailed down exactly what I wanted and did a great job setting them up. Everyone was complementing the floral arrangements, even my cousin who works as a florist was really impressed by how beautiful they were. Kara was always friendly, professional and always responded to my plethora of neverending emails. I highly recommend her to be your florist, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    It Can Be Arranged 12
    It Can Be Arranged 13
    It Can Be Arranged 14

It Can Be Arranged FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Tracy Waldrop Photography
    Tracy Waldrop Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the lovely opportunity to see first hand arrangements made by "It Can Be Arranged". Her work speaks for itself. Her works of art are unique and one of a kind. I would highly recommend It Can Be Arranged for your special day! Tracy Waldrop Photography

• 2120 Rutherford Rd. Marion, NC, 28752 See on map