Island Sands Beach Weddings

Destin, FL View map

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

• Laura
    Laura E. Married on 09/25/2020

Best experience ever

I can't say enough about Nicki and her amazing team (especially Callie). Our wedding process took a little bit longer than expected due to COVID-19 making us reschedule to a later date. Nicki & Callie were there every step of the way, answering all of my million questions. Very accommodating with our rescheduling needs. Literally communicated with several different vendors and handled everything within those aspects. It was seriously the best and most smooth process I could have imagined. They definitely made this process stress free! I went with a very simple look for our ceremony & reception but it was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Island Sands Beach Weddings. You definitely won't regret it.

DJ Owtkass was AMAZING! He was so much fun & kept everyone on the dance floor. Every one of our guests commented on how awesome he was. He even had my husbands grandparents on the dance floor getting down. A future bride in our family is even requesting him to travel for her wedding. Highly recommend requesting DJ Owtkass for your reception. So much fun!
  • Leigh
    Leigh Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent Service!

I was planning a destination wedding in the area and I super nervous about booking/planning everything from a distance. I came across Island Sands Beach Weddings and I am sure glad I did! I booked them for our ceremony that was on 01/25/2020 and it was absolutely gorgeous! Nicki and her team are absolute rock stars! They were very responsive to every question I had and they were able to meet every single one of my needs! I couldn't have imagined a prettier more perfect ceremony. We had a brief rehearsal the day before and the day of was such a breeze! I also booked the officiate, hair, makeup, & photography through Island Sands Beach Weddings and every single one of the vendors was amazing! I have absolutely zero complaints! I would highly recommend Island Sands Beach Weddings as a vendor!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 09/07/2019

Really Great Company

A really great company to work with. They handled my officiant, DJ, ceremony coordination, videography, and answered all my emails in a timely manner. They helped to relieve as much stress as possible with the ceremony portion of my wedding and I am so grateful for all their hard work at making my destination wedding an incredible day!

Destin, 32541
Location of (Island Sands Beach Weddings)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding