Island Dreams

Aliquippa, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Island Dreams is a destination wedding and honeymoon travel agency located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania. With more than 31 years of experience, these professionals are experts at helping couples plan the romantic vacation of their wildest dreams. The team is passionate about working with lovebirds and will go above and beyond to ensure that they create a relaxing, rejuvenating, and stress-free experience.

The travel agents at Island Dreams specialize in organizing getaways to Sandals & Beaches Resorts, Hard Rock All-Inclusive Resorts, and Karisma Resorts. Their services include cruises, group travel, and luxury family trips to the Caribbean, Mexico, and Hawaii. For those planning a destination wedding, the team will help coordinate with resort event planners, assist in making reservations, and offer airfare and event insurance. These consultants put their clients first to craft exotic and comprehensive holidays and honeymoons to breathtaking tropical paradises.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Sherry
    Sherry W. Married on 12/02/2021

Best of the Best

We chose Tracy Mueller with Island Dreams as our travel agent to help us plan the prefect wedding. Beyond a doubt it was the best choice. She responded promptly with every question we or our guests had. Without her I don't think our wedding would have been as amazing as it was. I would highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Hard Rock Punta Cana was our destination wedding site. Our wedding was perfect. Service was over the top, and our on site wedding coordinator, Valentina, was amazing. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the resort and service were.
    I would definitely recommend a test drive. Do you homework and bring all your questions. Take good notes. Trust me they will come in handy down the road when you can't remember everything you talked about.

Island Dreams's reply:

Sherry, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for allowing me to be a part of this momentous event. The pictures were amazing and I am just so happy with the results! I wish you both so much happiness!
    Katina W. Married on 11/23/2021

Island Dreams Made Our Dreams Come True

My husband I recently returned from our very delayed honeymoon (almost 8 yrs late)! We visited the Riu Reggea in Jamaica. It was beautiful! The people and vibe was the perfect setting for two hard working people to just relax. The resort was so clean, great entertainment, and the food was amazing. We were able to just relax and breath! The first evening we were there we were given fresh fruit and a bottle of champaign via room service. We set on our balcony in the provided white robes and enjoyed the music and beautiful ocean view. Tracy was so fabulous during this process. We had to change it three times. She worked with us to ensure our trip happened and was truly our dream come true. She arranged transport to and from the airport, as well as service to help get us through customs in Jamaica! I cannot wait to plan our next trip with her assistance. Tracy and Island Dreams is five star!

Island Dreams's reply:

Katina I am so happy that your long awaited honeymoon was everything you had hoped it to be. Thank you for all the great info and I am thrilled to already be planning your next adventure!
    Rachel F. Married on 09/18/2021

You should hire Island Dreams!

Where do I begin with how awesome Tracy and her staff is at Island Dreams? Planning a destination wedding in another country is no easy task, so when it was recommended to involve a travel agent, I came across Tracy in my search and from all the stellar reviews how great her company is, I figured I would reach out and see how she’d be able to assist. I could tell from the start we were going to jive. She was always kind, professional, efficient, and most important to me, very quick to respond to my emails. She was able to answer any and all questions I had throughout my planning process. She took care of me (being the bride) and the groom, as well as our 20+ guests to our Cancun, Mexico destination. Basically everything when off without a hitch. I really couldn’t have been happier with how effective her and her team were. She took care of all airport transfers, our room block, and our excursions outside the resort, with not a single issue. She also surprised us with a nice little gift and note in our suite the day before our wedding, she made us feel so special! By the end of the planning process, Tracy felt more like a friend that was helping me plan my big day, and for that, I am forever grateful for her and her team for taking some of the stress off me and making a very pleasurable travel experience! Thanks Tracy and team, you truly are THE BEST!!

Island Dreams's reply:

Rachel thank you for allowing me to be part of this very special event! I absolutely loved working with you and your family and seeing the beautiful photos and the happiness on your faces truly makes my day. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is really appreciated. I look forward to planning many more tropical trips in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Aliquippa Aliquippa, PA, 15001
Location of (Island Dreams)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding