Jersey City, NJ 07304 Map · Phone number

About Irene's Events

Irene’s Events is an event planning company specializing in event decor and event coordination. The company was founded by Irene Frimpong, and has flourished over the last few years. Services include the planning and execution of a wide variety of events such as parties, bridal & baby showers, and day-of & month-of wedding coordinating. Irene’s Events truly has an eye for events, paying close attention to all the details while successfully executing their client’s vision. Irene’s hard work, leadership, and perfectionist personality enables her to organize any event from start to finish ensuring her clients and their guests have an amazing experience. Irene’s Event’s main goal is to bring clients and their guests together in decorative style.

8cacf722ec200d25 1524036465 894b32d77d875775 1524036463 e7f0500fe0c50ecf 152403
8cacf722ec200d25 1524036465 894b32d77d875775 1524036463 e7f0500fe0c50ecf 152403

4 Reviews for Irene's Events

• Jhanelle

Jhanelle · Married on 04/20/2019

I will recommend Irene's events to everyone I know. Exceptional service!

I worked with Irene's Events the month leading up to my wedding day, and the day of my wedding. I was amazed by the professionalism of this company. Irene went above and beyond all my expectations - delivering snacks and water when I didn't ask, helping out with tasks that were not in our contract, and truly allowing me and my husband to be at peace on our big day with no worries. I truly don't know what I would have done without Irene's Events. Leading up to our wedding day, I was always able to reach out with any last minute changes, and everything I said was written down and prioritized. They missed nothing! They did everything and more! I am so happy we chose them for our special day, you will be too.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Such a pleasure having Irene's Events service. Wow! We actually started our wedding on time! She kept everyone on a schedule and still accounted for buffer time as things came up. She brought ease, comfort and sanity. She stepped up when needed without anyone asking her to do so. Definitely a must have for your wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • O

OlaBisi · Married on 06/14/2014

Irene did an amazing job at my wedding on June 14, 2014. She kept everything well organized and allowed me to be completely stress free. She went above and beyond all my expectations. I would highly recommend her for event planning.

Sent on 06/17/2014