San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About iPix Photo Booths

iPix Photo Booths is the premier photo booth company in San Diego County - covering San Diego, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, and Escondido. Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for your party or event. Through customized packages, unique and advanced photo booths, professional staff, and exceptional service, iPix Photo Booths is the choice for you.

• Camera Camper
b319429841300934 1430189812207 photo booth 1
photo booth 1

2 Reviews for iPix Photo Booths

Jim · Married on 07/25/2015

We Used Ipix Photobooth for my wedding reception on July 25th and he was AMAZING! My guests mentioned several times how friendly Brian was, how easy his set up was to use, and the quality of the photos were unbelievable! The resolution of the pictures on the photo strips are unlike any other photobooth's i've seen. You can see that Brian uses top notch equipment. I was amazed that even when there were 7+ people in the photo, you could see everyone’s face “picture perfect” lol.

We also received a scrapbook that had everyone’s picture, and next to it, Brian had each guest write a little memoir. I didn’t even know he was doing this at the time! The next day (after a lot of coffee) my wife and I looked at the Scrapbook and couldn’t stop laughing. It really helped us answer the question of “was everyone having a good time?”. Clearly by the ear to ear smiles on their faces in the photobooth pictures the answer was yes.
    He listened to everything we asked for and truly delivered all around.The memories that all went into that scrapbook are priceless. Thanks for making the scrapbook and making sure everyone signed it! We truly appreciate it!

Thanks Brian for making the photobooth such a success at the wedding. My guests loved it! I highly recommend him! His website is below. Reach out to Brian for any wedding, B-day party, corporate event etc. He is very fun and very professional.
    www.ipixphotobooths.com

Sent on 08/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2015

Seriously, seriously, seriously!!! This is the BEST! We just had iPix come and run a photo booth at our wedding and it was the BEST decision! These guys made it so easy - communicated back and forth with me in a timely manner, incredibly friendly, knew exactly what I wanted, were so professional, and made it easy! Our guests LOVED the photo booth. From the grandparents to the toddlers - it never stopped running! I opted not to have a traditional guest book. Instead, iPix printed copies of our guests' photo strips and put them into a book where everyone wrote little notes to us next to their pictures. Who wants a boring guest book with a bunch of boring advice?? I will treasure this book as it's a reminder of who came, what a celebration it was, and the joy of having all our friends and family there to support us! Plus, I haven't stopped laughing! You NEED to have this at your next party, wedding, bash, baby shower etc...your guests will have a blast and you will be known for throwing the best parties!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

• San Diego, 92129 See on map
    6196634749 (Phone number)
    Location of (iPix Photo Booths)