Invitations of Elegance

Private Studio SERVING BRIDES & GROOMS NATIONWIDE, Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

About Invitations of Elegance

Invitations of Elegance® creates unique, hand tailored invitations, personalized wedding stationery, and more for your special occasion. We combine our keen eye for design, creativeness, and inspirational artwork with beautiful typography, gorgeous patterned papers, and luxurious embellishments to create something that’s unique and truly yours. We want to share this passion with you by bringing your vision to "paper" life, by providing distinctive, stylish stationery to suit your occasion.

We look forward to joining you on what will be one of the most exciting days of your life.

Cheers!!!

WelcomeKit
mainpic

6 Reviews for Invitations of Elegance

Grace · Married on 02/26/2011

Tina Milas was a true pleasure to work with! I am very pleased that she made all of my wedding stationery, from invitations to the thank you cards. From the very first email I sent her, she was responsive and courteous. Her prices for a custom-made stationery ensemble were quite reasonable compared to a few other companies in the area. I asked her if she could work within a specific budget, and if she could incorporate special paper into the stationery. Unlike some companies who simply referred me to their websites (which I had already reviewed but at that point was looking for actual customer service), she sent me an email with a list of options, laying out what items she could provide for certain price ranges.

Tina created a beautiful motif based on the special paper I sent her and it became the theme throughout all of the stationery. We received many compliments on how beautiful everything was, particularly the invitations and the menus. We had digital calligraphy done for the name cards and the envelopes for the invitations and thank you cards, which was a nice touch (instead of printing out labels). All in all, my husband and I are very pleased with the courteous service, attention to detail, and excellent design work that Tina provided. I wholeheartedly recommend her for any couple's wedding stationery needs!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Invitations of Elegance's reply:

Grace & Matthew, Thank you so very much for your lovely review! It means so much to me that you took the time to write such wonderful compliments about my customer service, attention detail, and the quality of my hand made stationery! I am so happy to hear that your guests were giving you fabulous feedback on how beautiful your wedding day was. =) The pleasure was all mine! xoxo, Tina
  • Jesster904

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2010

I am so happy that I discovered Invitations of Elegance on this website! I have no complaints at all about Invitations of Elegance! Tina is absolutely fabulous and was so great to work with, and I'm so glad that I found her! I emailed Tina and described my 'vision' of my invitations to her and she created it exactly how I pictured it. The colors matched perfectly with my colors, and the design was exactly what I wanted. The invitations came out beautifully and I couldn't be happier. We recieved so many compliments on how gorgeous the invitations were.
    Tina also did our escort cards and table numbers and she matched the design to our invitation. I emailed her to say I wanted a 'Dave Matthews Band' table name theme with a lyric on the bottom, and she responded saying 'no problem! great idea!' and they came out great! She was so good at making the images iof what I wanted in my head come to life.
    Tina was nothing but wonderful through the entire process. She was always very responsive and answered any and all questions I had. She is always friendly and pleasant and I really enjoyed talking with her and working with her for these. It was like working with an old friend! With all the stress of wedding planning, it was so great to be able to have such a pleasant experience for invitations---she understood my stress and craziness, and really made the whole process a lot easier for me. I would recommend Tina to everyone over and over again! and I plan on using her in the future for other things!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Invitations of Elegance's reply:

Jessica, you are doll! Thank you so much for your lovely compliments and fabulous review!

You were a pleasure to work with, and I am so happy I was able to bring your vision to "paper life" ;o)

Congratulations on your marriage, I hope you enjoyed your special day!

Warm Regards,

Tina Milas

Stacie · Married on 07/17/2009

great invitations

Sent on 12/02/2009

Invitations of Elegance's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind compliment! We appreciate the time you took to rate our services!

• Geneva Farm Golf Club ft Events Catering Barn & Farm Weddings

Affordable and beautiful invitations!

• Lovely Locks Wedding Hair & Makeup

I meet Tina at the Philadelphia Wedding Wire networking event, where she handed out the most beautiful and unique business cards I have ever seen. These cards stood out like no other. The cards were detailed and included the 'little touches' that you will appreciate. If her business cards are that beautiful, then the wedding invitations and 'save the date' cards she creates must be a work of art!!!!!! I highly recommend asking Tina to provide you with her 'Invitations of Elegance'.

• Calligraphy, by hand Wedding Invitations

Beautiful invitations, very high quality, and a pleasure to deal with!

• Private Studio, SERVING BRIDES & GROOMS NATIONWIDE Philadelphia See on map
    Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST. Closed weekends, holidays, and an occasional 1-2 weeks out of the year for vacation.
    Location of (Invitations of Elegance)