2945 Poovey's Chapel Church Rd, Hudson, NC 28638 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Intimate Images Photography

THE FAIRY TALE BEGINS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!

The complete photography solution for your wedding event.

Preserving the moments of your very special day.

Offering two photographer coverage.

Free consultation to discuss your unique requirements.

Follow Intimate Images Photography on

96b2633ee0cef577 IIPw JS 261
iipw kc 0839 51 123315

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Intimate Images Photography

We loved Intimate Image Photography! Our photographer, Kevin, was awesome. When my fiancé and I took our engagement pictures he gave us a quick lesson on what we needed to do so that our photos would turn out the best. His tips were great and our pictures turned out amazing. Kevin was very nice and told us exactly what to do and how to pose. Yet, he still allowed us to have freedom over how we wanted our picture to look. I would absolutely recommend Intimate Images to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2015

We had never used a professional photographer before and Kevin was an excellent choice. He did our engagement session along with our wedding ceremony and reception. Kevin went above any beyond for us from day one! He helped us to create an affordable wedding package that included everything we wanted at an affordable price. He made sure that he was aware of any special requests that we had and he also made sure that he was knowledgeable of our expectations. He provided us with an informational packet that was very useful (especially for someone with no knowledge of photography). Kevin was very professional in his interactions with us while working with him and was very flexible with us (My husband and I work a lot and some of the hours we work are odd). The day of the wedding Kevin surprised us with a wedding gift...He surprised me with a second photographer!!! It was a perfect surprise and I could not have been happier with the performance and formality of both of the photographers. We had so many wonderful photographs to choose from when he provided us with the proofs. Kevin made sure that he captured every moment and every single picture that we had requested! We could not be more pleased with his professionalism, performance and the quality of his work. If we ever need a photographer in the future, we would not think twice about who we would call, Kevin will definately be our choice!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5

Last October, my fiance and I contacted Kevin with Intimate Images along with three other photographers in the area so we could pick the best wedding photographer for our wedding. Kevin and his assistant met us at our venue and took several photos and then took us to another area for more photos -- they turned out beautifully! Unfortunately, we did not end up hiring Kevin because we changed our wedding date and he was already booked on the new date. We were very sad about that, but would definitely recommend him for other brides looking for a good photographer. My only criticism would be that he charged us $150 for the session while the other photographers did it for free - but on the other hand, you've got to make a living somehow and Kevin did take A LOT of pictures for us and even put it on a webpage that we could save to our phones for easy viewing. The $150 would have gone towards the total price for wedding photography and I understand the need to do that so he doesn't waste his time with couples that may have used it for free photos and then bounced, but we wouldn't have done that. We were going to hire him but for the date situation. But overall, I would definitely recommend him and his assistant who was really great as well. I wish them all the best and wish things could have worked out differently.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Intimate Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,680.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount