945 S. Rochester Rd., Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About International Diamond Importers

Since 1984,IDI ihas been a full service jeweler that offers the highest level of professionalism and expertise, to guide you in selecting the world's most beautiful diamonds and expertly crafted fine jewelry at exceptional value.

Offering fine diamond, bridal, gemstone, pearl & silver jewelry. Exclusive dealer for Citizen watches.

Jewelry repair on premises. We buy gold & silver

62dc0caa6e6d57419018e2671c3b8343
b ghesquiere ring 3

3 Reviews for International Diamond Importers

• User7171999 · 1+ year ago

We searched a few places for the perfect ring, but nobody was as accommodating or friendly as IDI. They called us the day after we were in to let us know they got a new shipment of diamonds and we were able to make tweaks to the setting I chose. We loved them!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

All I can say is that they are AMAZING! all of the employees are super personable and make you feel so comfortable while you are shopping. A lot of jewelers hover and put so much pressure on you as you shop but going there has always been a pleasant experience. When my husband and I were shopping for our rings he really got ripped off at jarred, they helped me to design the most beautiful ring and the quality is beyond compare we took my engagement diamond and placed it into a halo setting and it looks like a whole new diamond. I loved my ring before because its not so much the ring, we got engaged pretty young and he saved most of what he made oft 2 summers to buy it for me and the thought behind it means more than anything...but it sure is nice to have something that people compliment you on because it is so unique :) I don't think I will ever go to another jeweler. They are great people, very fair and they really just want to help you have a great experience with those special moments. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Elspeth · Married on 05/25/2002

We both wanted somewhat unique rings and IDI was very helpful in our search. I have a unique cut diamond that had to be special ordered. We found a setting somewhere else and they told us to go ahead and buy it and bring it to them. They got the diamond for us and set it no problem.

Sent on 07/12/2008

International Diamond Importers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 945 S. Rochester Rd. Rochester, 48307 See on map