28 E. Jimmie Leeds Rd, Absecon, NJ 08205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $65,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Inspirephotos

Inspirephotos Professional Photography is located in Beautiful New Jersey. We also serve the Tri State area with the option to fly out to wherever your event is.

We are a modern photography company that uses all the latest digital equipment and photography styles. We offer stunning modern photography with custom online photo galleries and beautiful printed wedding photo albums

Our wedding albums are digitally printed so you have a coffee book style photo book. These are easily re-created so you can order any number you need at a later date if needed.

We cover many aspects of the wedding day and usually post the bride and groom in the photos.

We are committed to you and your wedding day! We offer many packages and are open to creative ideas and are flexible with locations and time. We have been around for years and have shot many weddings in stunning locations,

We have a wide range of wedding photography styles that we can shoot for you such as formal, journalistic, classic, retro through to modern and fun!

We are a young and modern wedding photography company that likes to shoot in the journalistic and artistic styles that are popular today. We use only the best professional digital equipment and our wedding photo albums are simple, modern, clean and bright.

In our Wedding portfolio we have an example of our latest work. We try to keep our portfolio to the latest 6 months of photography so you can really get a feel for what we are capable of now.

Follow Inspirephotos on

33 Reviews for Inspirephotos

• Carolina

Carolina · Married on 12/05/2020

Love them!!

After seeing the amazing work that Hector and Devon did at my sister’s wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that I would choose them for my own. They are awesome in every aspect, they go above and beyond to not only make sure that you are comfortable but that you have a great time. Working with them is like being with friends that you have known for years. I had a photoshoot with them and all of my bridesmaids, we could not stop laughing throughout the whole thing and had such a great time and these emotions were captured in their photos. Our wedding day was different than what we had originally planned as it turned into a backyard wedding. Hector and Devon were there to make sure that even though it was not what we had originally planned that it would still look awesome. They made such great use of the different spaces in and outside of our home and in turned received some great photos. I couldn’t imagine choosing anyone else to capture some of the most special moments in our lives.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Andrew Nelson · Married on 12/04/2020

A picture captures a moment in time you can never get back

A picture captures a moment in time you can never get back. Hector and Devon at inspire photography do this like no one else. My wife and I fell in love with both of them the moment we met at a bridal expo at Running Deer golf club. To be truly honest I was a bit shocked by their cost at first, but after meeting with them and seeing their work, we knew they were the right ones to capture our wedding. We did the engagement shoot with them, after they talked us into it as it’s included in the package. Wow, to truly see how they capture you and all the emotion in a picture shows what amazing artists they are. We used that shoot for save the dates and throughout our wedding decor. The day of the wedding came, having Hector and Devon there was like having two lifelong friends capturing your day. They are so fun and absolutely love what they do. They see things from perspectives that a normal person might overlook. They will go above and beyond through your entire evening. As I am writing this review we have only had a handful of teaser photos sent over and posted to their Instagram, but holy s*** we are blown away. I don’t know how they do it. Every photo is so stunning, I don’t know how they made me look so good, not an easy task! I’ve never seen photos capture such emotion in a still image. The detail photos of all the accessories even blew us away. We can’t wait for the full day of photos as well as the wedding video. I can only imagine what the video will capture if their still photos show so much. I cannot stress how absolutely pleased we are to have met and worked with them. They are worth every penny we spent. The day of the wedding goes so fast and we can now relive it through their wonderful work for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Mariana

Mariana Diosa · Married on 03/14/2020

Best Decision

Devon and Hector were amazing, they made our wedding day super special. Their work speaks for itself! They are not only great at what they do, but they also go above and beyond their job as photographers! Hector sowed my wedding dress, that says so much about them. They were great!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Inspirephotos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 65000
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Inspirephotos 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Inspirephotos 2
    Free Engagement Photo Shoot With Any Wedding Package Booked
    Here at Inspirephotos we offer fair prices with a beyond excellent product. We will work with you on any budget, and there is no event too small, from a backyard “get-together”, Bar & Bat mitzvahs, Weddings or any special events. If you are in need of a photographer, or wish to peruse some of our professionally designed portfolios, please visit our website at www.inspirephotos.com. We can also send you samples of our work at your request. Plus we work on everyones budget, regardless on how crazy it is. Book any of our Wedding Packages or we can create one that fits your budget and you will receive a FREE Engagement Shoot

• A-1 Entertainment & Photo Booth's Wedding DJs

As a wedding entertainer, nothing makes me happier than showing up to an event and seeing Hector & Carrie from Inspirephotos there. I personally know absolutely nothing about photography., but I do know the difference between a good and bad photographer... and these guys are GREAT. I am at absolute ease all night long knowing they will be there for every shot, every festivity, every special moment that we as entertainers practice so hard to setup for a once in a lifetime instant. Not only are they there to capture it, but I have seen the artistry of their photos... it blows me away. For all these reason and more, Hector & Carrie with Inspirephotos are on my short list of photographers I am thrilled to refer to my clients.

• 28 E. Jimmie Leeds Rd Absecon, NJ, 08205 See on map