Inspirephotos Reviews

33 Reviews for Inspirephotos

• Carolina

Carolina · Married on 12/05/2020

Love them!!

After seeing the amazing work that Hector and Devon did at my sister’s wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that I would choose them for my own. They are awesome in every aspect, they go above and beyond to not only make sure that you are comfortable but that you have a great time. Working with them is like being with friends that you have known for years. I had a photoshoot with them and all of my bridesmaids, we could not stop laughing throughout the whole thing and had such a great time and these emotions were captured in their photos. Our wedding day was different than what we had originally planned as it turned into a backyard wedding. Hector and Devon were there to make sure that even though it was not what we had originally planned that it would still look awesome. They made such great use of the different spaces in and outside of our home and in turned received some great photos. I couldn’t imagine choosing anyone else to capture some of the most special moments in our lives.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Andrew N. · Married on 12/04/2020

A picture captures a moment in time you can never get back

A picture captures a moment in time you can never get back. Hector and Devon at inspire photography do this like no one else. My wife and I fell in love with both of them the moment we met at a bridal expo at Running Deer golf club. To be truly honest I was a bit shocked by their cost at first, but after meeting with them and seeing their work, we knew they were the right ones to capture our wedding. We did the engagement shoot with them, after they talked us into it as it’s included in the package. Wow, to truly see how they capture you and all the emotion in a picture shows what amazing artists they are. We used that shoot for save the dates and throughout our wedding decor. The day of the wedding came, having Hector and Devon there was like having two lifelong friends capturing your day. They are so fun and absolutely love what they do. They see things from perspectives that a normal person might overlook. They will go above and beyond through your entire evening. As I am writing this review we have only had a handful of teaser photos sent over and posted to their Instagram, but holy s*** we are blown away. I don’t know how they do it. Every photo is so stunning, I don’t know how they made me look so good, not an easy task! I’ve never seen photos capture such emotion in a still image. The detail photos of all the accessories even blew us away. We can’t wait for the full day of photos as well as the wedding video. I can only imagine what the video will capture if their still photos show so much. I cannot stress how absolutely pleased we are to have met and worked with them. They are worth every penny we spent. The day of the wedding goes so fast and we can now relive it through their wonderful work for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Mariana

Mariana D. · Married on 03/14/2020

Best Decision

Devon and Hector were amazing, they made our wedding day super special. Their work speaks for itself! They are not only great at what they do, but they also go above and beyond their job as photographers! Hector sowed my wedding dress, that says so much about them. They were great!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2019

Better than we could have hoped for!

We are so thankful we found Hector and Devon. We clicked with them immediately, and they worked with us to help bring our vision to life, from the major points to the little details. They've been nothing but enthusiastic and supportive since we met them, and even when we expected rain on our wedding day, they stayed positive and energetic. And their work speaks for itself; we were amazed by both the quality and creativity of their photos. I can't imagine working with anyone else, and for any future photo shoots, they'll be the first people we call!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Brad

Brad S. · Married on 01/11/2019

Kerrin and Brad’s Jersey Shore Wedding

We LOVED these guys for our wedding. They were no stress, extremely professional, and very attentive to our price point and what kind of pictures we wanted. They are perfectionists in the best way, they care how you will look in the photos and not just give orders hit click and move on just to get the job done. It felt like our best friends were taking our pictures, and they never got in the way of any part of the wedding. Most importantly they made the whole process comfortable and relaxing which is hard to do for my wife and I since we hate taking pictures and always feel we never look good, they made us look good! Thanks so much for all your hard work Devon and Hector!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison T. · Married on 10/27/2018

Hector & Devon are a Bride & Groom's Dream Photographers

After finally getting some down time after the wedding, honeymoon, and returning to normal day-to-day activities, I have a moment to comment on the AMAZING work done by InspirePhoto.

Wedding morning started a bit off schedule and things were delayed, which is bound to happen. But what really tells the story was when Hector & Devon told all of the bridesmaids, family members, and random guests to leave the room. Then Hector and Devon made me to sit down, helped me to relax, and asked how I was doing. Once they eased my worries, they immediately got to work. It was a very simple gesture, but a meaningful one. I had never met either of them, yet here they were, treating me like I was part of their family.

The wedding day flew by, as to be expected. When I look back on it, I rarely remember seeing our photographers, but when they delivered the end result, I realized they were EVERYWHERE! The pictures were incredible! Neither my husband nor I love posing for a camera, but Hector and Devon did such a phenomenal job of capturing many sweet memories as well as moments that perfectly fit our personalities.

Many guests asked where I found the photographers…it helps when family members have good friends. We were so blessed to have access to Hector and Devon! I can't thank them enough for making the 5-6hr trek to help us with our wedding.

I could not rate InspirePhotos any higher. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Hector is amazing! So creative and talented!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Erica · Married on 01/01/2017

Inspire photos were amazing from booking till our big day. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Stil so impressed w all the amazing shots n the expressions captured of my family and friends having so much fun. Feeling like one lucky lady. Thank you Hector and Carrie for all these amazing memories.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Hector and Carrie are incrediable. They go ABOVE and BEYOND just taking photographs. Ive used them for ALL of my family photos, and most recently, my wedding. I did not stress AT ALL about the photos. He got amazing shots that I would have never even thought of. Photography is his passion and it shows in his work. He captured beautiful pictures that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you Inspire Photos!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Genevieve · Married on 04/29/2016

Carrie and Hector are two of the best people I have ever met. They have become great friends and took our wedding pictures on April 29th, 2016. They were recommended to me by my maid of honor and I couldn't have been happier with me choice. These two are so much fun. They respond to every question I had and made me laugh when I was worried. Carrie is definitely the logistical one of the group which is great because it allows Hector to do his thang!

They used a DRONE at our wedding. How cool is that?! It was a really cool experience and got us a lot of amazing shots. Hector and Carrie were very flexible. When I had an emergency schedule change, I explained it to them, they went our of their way to work with my schedule. They started earlier and ended later than their contract stated and stayed in the hotel in order to give me what I wanted. Words cannot explain what that meant to us.

They were crawling around on the floor taking pictures, twisting and contorting in weird angels to get the right shot and I knew when I heard that we had made the right choice with picking them for our wedding. Only a true artist would go through that to get the perfect shot. Our wedding was a very different wedding. It was Doctor Who and War Machine themed. In order to understand us and our theme, they watched episodes of Doctor Who and looked up information about War Machine. I've never heard someone do that much work to get to know a couple and their wedding. They told me this was their first big wedding and I couldn't be more honored to help give them a step in growing their business. I hope more people hire them for their big weddings!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Maria · Married on 08/26/2015

Inspire Photos has been so amazing to my husband and I! Hector and Carrie have been such fun and "inspiring" people. They were able to keep us calm and happy through out the whole planning process, during the wedding and still after. They were able to capture moments and candids I didn't think we would get, but we did! They have been super easy to keep in contact with, they answer our questions almost immediately and are there to check up on us every so often! Before my wedding I was a nervous wreck, but they were both there to make me laugh and they did the same for my husband. They worked with us through out this whole process and were able to provide what we wanted and more! We originally weren't going to get a professional photographer, but are glad we went with Inspire Photos. The special moments they are able to capture brings tears to our eyes and are moments we will never forget thanks to them. They are not only amazing photographers, but over all amazing people. Even now after the wedding they check up on us and still keep in touch. They are everything we wanted in a vendor and we would recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Morgan · event on: 06/11/2015

Best photographer ever! He is wonderful and definitely has an eye for focus. He's shot me many times and each time is better than the last.

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • User5109358 · event on: 05/01/2015

Great experience and very professional

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/08/2014

Hector traveled all the way from NJ to PuertoRico to take some of the most amazing pictures for our engagement in Old San Juan, our family rehearsal dinner in the country side and most importantly our beach wedding. He was very accommodating and professional. Absolutely the best!!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Hector was amazing and couldn't have been a better photographer for our wedding! He was always there and is currently still there whenever I needed him or have a question regarding our beautiful photos. I would highly recommend him for any event you are looking for :)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Amy · Married on 09/21/2014

Hector was very easy to work with, creative with his choice of shots, and the proofs were beautiful. You can't ask for anything more than that!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Rosemarie · Married on 07/20/2014

Looking for a photographer among other vendors was a nightmare but Hector really made it easy and referred other vendors to us that he has worked with in the past. He was a God sent and his professionalisiym and business knowledge is worth his weight in gold. Being someone that at first did not know which way to look and needed help, he was always there to lend a hand.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Denise · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved working with inspire photos. Hector did everything I wanted and was so responsive to my needs. There is nothing like having. photographer that you actually like as a person. The service we received was amazing and Hector has true talent! He was very efficient and when we saw the photos, we were completely blown away!
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Great Photographer, very professional. Was willing to listen to and work with a very tough client (another photographer). I would definitely work with this photographer again. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Beth · Married on 06/01/2013

Hector of Inspire Photos is fantastic to work with! His love and passion for photography is evident in the pictures he takes. For two weeks, he was so excited to do a special shot of me and my husband -- it was a beautiful, pinterest worthy shot of me and my husband in a vineyard with fire from a sparkler woven around us. That is just one example of the time and effort Hector puts into his photos. Hector also goes above and beyond your typical photographer. He gets involved on an intimate level and really gets to know you, your bridal party, and your family to ensure the emotions involved on a wedding are completely captured.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Holly · event on: 02/08/2013

If you have children that wont smile (like mine) Hector will get them to smile. My boys pictures came out perfect I wont go to any one else now!

Brittny · event on: 01/15/2013

Inspire photos was referred to me by one of my co-workers for my engagement party. Everyone enjoyed Hector and he fit right in. We couldn't wait to see the pictures. WOW!! Every shot was perfect and he captured some great memories for us. Thanks Inspire Photos....see you at our wedding!!!

Donielle · event on: 12/21/2012

Hector was amazing. Got right in with everyone and had a great time with each guest he shot. Not like others I have worked with that made it uncomfortable and "set up". All the pictures of our holiday party came out perfect and captured the spirit of each individual. Thanks Hector, we will be seeing you again next year!!

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2012

Hector was awesome! Our wedding was going to be on Nov 3, 2012 but due to Hurricane Sandy we had to reschedule to Dec 8. Hector worked with us through everything! I am so thankful for everything! Inspirephotos works with everyone's budget! I will highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Hector from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Alexis · Married on 07/28/2012

Best service ever! Great customer service, wonderful price, and last but not least AMAZING pictures!!

Sent on 11/21/2012