Inspired Elegance Linen Service LLC

Hooksett, NH View map

Inspired Elegance is a specialty linens service and chair cover company. We seek to create exclusive, unique and custom linen designs that stand out above the rest. Presentation is EVERYTHING!

4.7
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Married on 05/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky made the process of renting linens so easy! She showed us what it would look like and we were able to play around with different possibilities for the chair covers, table runners, etc. She was extremely friendly and helpful.
    Lauren Married on 05/11/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Inspired Elegance did the linnens for me and my husbands wedding on 5/11/13 at the Radisson in Nashua nh. The tables looked spectacular!!!! We had a black and white wedding. We did white table cloths with a sheer white overlay with a swirl design. Then did back napkins. We also did black chair covers with white bows tied off to the side. It looked absolutely amazing!!!! I was very impressed and pleased with the work they did!!! Very affordable too!!! Highly recommend for NH weddings and functions!!!
    Nicole Married on 10/27/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Inspired Elegance for our linens and I am SO glad we chose them! Vicky was a pleasure to work with. She has such great ideas and is so creative! I went in with an idea and Vicky put together something that I would have never thought of and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I could not thank her enough for the wonderful job she did!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5 Eastpoint Drive Hooksett, 03106
Location of (Inspired Elegance Linen Service LLC)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding