Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number

About Infinity Cakes

ABOUT US: The owner of Infinity Cakes, Marjorie ‘Hope’ Miller has always been a stalwart in the kitchen arena with her natural penchant for culinary creations. Her repertoire ranges from the simple yet savory Caribbean cuisine to the most delectable gourmet dishes.

Being extremely creative and adept in baking, as her favorite hobby, Hope has produced some of the most delectable cakes for family and friends over several years. After these years of positive comments and encouragement to transform the hobby into a business venture, the decision was finally made.

In January 2007, Hope decided to divert her commitment and passion from being Newborn Intensive Care Registered Nurse to the establishment and management of the company, Infinity Cakes. After over twenty years of intensive caring for babies, the focus was now on the creative creation of specialty cakes.

As our company name suggests and our mission statement declares, creativity at Infinity Cakes has no boundaries or limitations. Hope challenges with the utmost confidence: “You dream it, we create it.”

We cater to all occasions. From a simple but special birthday cake to a spectacular wedding or special event product, Infinity Cakes is dedicated to producing the best cake possible in the culinary field. Each confectionary detail is hand crafted, utilizing only the finest ingredients available.

candid331
Picture077

4 Reviews for Infinity Cakes

• Sharmane

Sharmane · Married on 08/25/2012

I had the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for my destination wedding and Infinity Cakes did the cake for me. All I told Hope were the colors, type of flowers and size and to my surprise she was able to match my bouquet to a tee without even seeing it. At the reception once the cake was revealed it stole the show from the bride - not that I was jealous!! Thanks again Hope - your cakes are the best - and did I mention that they taste great too !!

Sent on 02/13/2013
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 04/14/2012

My wedding cake was exactly how I imagined. From the bottom to the top I loved every bit of it! The detail was just perfect!! Thank you so much for creating my dream cake!!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Audrey · Married on 12/20/2008

Infinity Cakes has truly lived up to their mission statement.They listened to my ideas and was professional in implementing changes while considering my needs and desire. Our wedding cake was beautifully done,the sugar flowers were so life like our guest were amazed that they were not real. However, the real proof was in the eating of the cake, it was so delicious our guest kept asking for more. Thank you Hope for contributing in making our day a memorable one.

Sent on 03/15/2010

Infinity Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• FIAD PHOTOGRAPHY
    FIAD PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I have had many a Weddings cakes, but you guys Rock. Your cakes are not only beautiful, but taste great! I also can't say enough about the friendly, courteous and professional service you provide. You are one of the very best I've seen and would certainly recommend you to anyone reading this endorsement without reservations. Best of luck and keep up the great work. Regards, George. FIAD PHOTOGRAPHY

• Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach
    Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC., Miami Beach Wedding Planners

Love your designs and ingenuity of making faboulus and delicious cakes. Your attention to detail and what the client wants, is unsurpassed.