10489 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46227 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Indy Wedding DJs

Every great reception needs a few things to make it so...great. No ONE thing contributes more to the success of your reception than your choice of DJ. Let's face it, you're spending alot of money on this one big day, so why would you want everyone to leave early? Indy Wedding DJs (that's me!) will keep your guests involved, dancing, and having a great time until the venue says it's time to quit.

This isn't a hobby for me, it's my business. My reputation depends on the success of your reception, let me prove it. Read my reviews, google Indy Wedding DJs and check me out thoroughly. I've been doing this a long time, and Weddings are my specialty.

Message me NOW to find out how I can make your reception pop like no other.

Follow Indy Wedding DJs on
c295e1b59609d7cd 1523905930 823903a61524c40b 1523905917858 7 28D2B923 2B5C 49C4
All ages enjoy the musical entertainment provided by Indy Wedding DJs
Ceremony and reception music in the same place or different locations.  Indy Wedding DJs has you...
Ceremony and reception music in the same place or different locations. Indy Wedding DJs has you...
Couples have MORE FUN with Indy Wedding DJs
Couples have MORE FUN with Indy Wedding DJs
Last dance, surrounded by family and friends, at Pipers @ The Marott
Last dance, surrounded by family and friends, at Pipers @ The Marott
A very special First dance...The look of love is priceless!
A very special First dance...The look of love is priceless!
Small or large, your wedding reception experience is our #1 priority at Indy Wedding DJs
Summer lovin' Had me a blast!  with Indy Wedding DJs!
Summer lovin' Had me a blast! with Indy Wedding DJs!
Guests enjoying our MagicMirror FotoBooth!
Guests enjoying our MagicMirror FotoBooth!
This wedding reception ran 8 hours!  How does a DJ do that?  Hire Indy Wedding DJs and find out!
This wedding reception ran 8 hours! How does a DJ do that? Hire Indy Wedding DJs and find out!
First dance memories
First dance memories
Enchanted winter theme at the JW Marriott.
Enchanted winter theme at the JW Marriott.
This is how you party!
This is how you party!
DJ Brian, owner at Indy Wedding DJs
DJ Brian, owner at Indy Wedding DJs
Themed weddings are our favorite!
Themed weddings are our favorite!
Father Daughter dance, sharing a serious moment with dad.
Father Daughter dance, sharing a serious moment with dad.
When a Husband dances with is wife for the first time.  True love!
When a Husband dances with is wife for the first time. True love!
Providing ceremony sound and music, with discrete lavalier microphones, so everyone can hear!
Dancing on a Cloud is an amazing first dance effect that looks amazing in videos!
Uplighting during a daytime dinner subtly adds color to the room.
Uplighting during a daytime dinner subtly adds color to the room.
Our "cool" logo!

12 Reviews for Indy Wedding DJs

1 User photo

Indy Wedding DJs 1

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian was great! He worked hard to make sure my husband and I were very happy with our day. We also rented out the photo booth and so glad we did- it was a huge hit! Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Indy Wedding DJs's reply:

Thank You Kelsey! It was awesome being part of your big day!!! Best wishes and along happy future to you!

Ashton · Married on 06/30/2018

Great value!

The planning website is super easy to use and let us communicate every detail! Brian was great- there was nothing he didn't think of! Everything he gave us would have cost nearly twice as much anywhere else, and there was no loss in quality compared to other weddings I've attended.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Indy Wedding DJs's reply:

Thank you Ashton! I really enjoyed your wedding reception, you guys were fun to work with and I had a good time as well!

Indy Wedding DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Indy Wedding DJs 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Indy Wedding DJs 2
    FREE MagicMirror PhotoBooth
    Free Magic Mirror PhotoBooth with purchase of DJ services!

• 10489 N Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46227 See on map