Clayton, Clayton, NC 27520 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About inContrast Images

inContrast Images is a wedding photography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. This team of photographers is dedicated to bringing a fresh approach to wedding photography, capturing your authentic moments rather than staged scenes. Clients praise the team’s style, talent, and ability to make couples feel comfortable and relaxed. inContrast Images specializes in a blend of photojournalistic coverage and fine art portraiture, all captured using a combination of digital and analog film photography.

inContrast Images is happy to move to multiple locations for a variety of settings during the wedding day, and all packages include a second shooter to offer more coverage of your event. Their photography services include:

• Online proofing gallery
  • High-resolution files with printing rights
  • File downloads for social media sharing
  • Package includes your choice between an engagement, bridal, day after session, or print credit

• Additional hours of wedding day coverage available
  • Multi-day coverage available to include events like engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, or other wedding weekend events
  • Photobooth option available for your reception

• One event per day
  • Liability insurance
  • Wedding coverage offered throughout NC and available for travel

Other Services

inContrast Images offers a wide range of photography products, from digital files to physical prints. Additional items include:

• Albums and parent albums
  • Canvases
  • Framed prints
  • Matted prints
  • Mounted prints
  • Proof books
  • Proof boxes
  • Wedding stationary, including save the dates, thank you cards, and holiday cards
Follow inContrast Images on

inContrast Images 4
  • Anna-Rebekah

Anna-Rebekah Orr · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographers

Elisa and Trey were fantastic to work with. They emailed me back right away when I first inquired about their availability and were prompt and thorough when I emailed them with a question.

My husband and I loved working with them - for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day Elisa and Trey were professional and made the time taking photos enjoyable with their fun and laid-back personalities. During the ceremony, they did a great job of blending in so that they wouldn't be a distraction and they captured beautiful photos that we will treasure for a lifetime!

It did take a while for us to get our photos back, but the resulting images were WELL worth the wait and Elisa was sure to keep in touch with us.

I highly, highly recommend inContrast Images!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Kirstiana · Married on 08/05/2017

I recently got married and my husband and I hired inContrast as our photographers. Their work is amazing! Another great reason to book these two is working with them was always so fun. My husband and I had our engagement session right before Christmas in downtown Raleigh and we all just walked around. Elisa and Trey seemed to know the perfect places to take us during the session too. My bridal session was a blast as well. I brought two of my bridesmaids and it never felt awkward walking around posing in a wedding dress while people in the background watched. Finally, the wedding day Elisa and Trey were amazing. I've had so many compliments about how they seemed to always be there to take photographs of every important part of the wedding. After looking back at my wedding pictures I was able to relive the day and also see soo much that I didn't even realize happened.

The only downfall we had with the photographers was that it seemed to take a really long time to get any pictures back. They did know however that I needed my bridal portraits back by a certain time and I received them when they said I would. For our engagement and wedding photos it took a good amount of time past the 4-8 weeks they said it would take. After recieveing the pictures both times though the quality made up for the wait.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    inContrast Images 5
    inContrast Images 6
    inContrast Images 7
    inContrast Images 8

inContrast Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Clayton Clayton, NC, 27520 See on map