In the Event

Palm Desert, CA View map Visit website
$1,350 Package Price

$1,350 Package Price

Operating out of Palm Desert, Califronia, In The Event helps their wedding clients' dreams become reality. They will take you vision and do the heavy lifting for you, so you and your guests can simply relax and enjoy your big day. The owner, Theresa Davis, will pay special attention to the details of everything from finding the perfect venue to executing a smoothly run ceremony and reception the day of, and anything in between. This company's slogan is "We create, you celebrate". It is their desire to create a magical day where everyone invited, as well as you, the couple, can celebrate this once in a lifetime event. Theresa has recently officiated very small cermeonis and therefore has an understanding of the heart of a wedding cermony. That in addition to experience with many other events, such as engaement and aniversary parties, she understands the importance of gathering with family and friends. It is this companies desire to complete the whole package and offers any part of your wedding planning and coordinating that you will need. Reach out today to get all the details.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lauren M. Married on 02/19/2022

Wedding Planning and Day of Coordination

Theresa was amazing! Such a nice presence on our wedding day and made everything go smoothly, even with a few hiccups. The best thing about her was the team of vendors she assembled - recommended an incredible DJ, had her son bartend, and helped us with the caterer, photographer, and florist as well. The group working our wedding brought great energy and were a big part of the day. She helped us make the most of our budget and put together a great looking event without a spending a lot on decor, including a beautiful balloon arch by her and her assistant.

Lauren,
    I really appreciate you taking the time to write a fantastic review. I enjoyed working with you and Joe, and you family and friends were great as well. It was nice to see everyone have such a good time. It was great that you trusted me and my team and I hope to help with your next event. Congratulations again, I know you’ll have a long happy marriage.
    Ann R. Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful wedding coordinator

Theresa is detail oriented. She listened to us, especially when we described to her what we wanted as a theme for our wedding. She offered her insight. We enjoyed working with her especially with the vision of what we had in mind for the arch. Theresa is super pleasant and offered her expertise in helping to keep costs down. We had already booked the venue and the photographer by the time we consulted with her. She recommended a fabulous DJ and florist. Theresa kept the momentum going and worked tirelessly throughout the day. We recommend her very much and are so pleased with the memories she helped create with our wedding day. Thank you!

Hi Ann,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, I really appreciate it. I was a pleasure working with you and Tommy. I am pleased as well how everything turned out. I know you will have lasting memories of such a special time. I do enjoy being a part of that. Thanks again for everything.
    Danielle B. Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing experience!

Theresa helped me plan my wedding. She was excellent at listening to my ideal wedding and directed me to the venue of my dream! She took care of everything which allowed me to relax and be in the moment. She kept me up on everything and she brought up things I would never thought of! I am thankful for her. I don't know how i'd gotten through this without her. Along the way, I have made a friend. I would totally recommond Theresa!

In the Event's reply:

Thank you Dani for your review. It was great working with you. You had such a good attitude through everything. I really appreciated your small circle of friends, they were great. I know you two will have a wonderful marriage.
  • illustration stars

Pricing

72671 Eagle Rd., Unit 1 Palm Desert, CA, 92260
530-318-3926

Sunday through Saturday from 9am to 8pm
Location of (In the Event)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding