In Style Events

San Juan, PR View map

As an accomplished and creative event planner, my success is the result of happy, fulfilled and satisfied customers. As a former bride, I can relate to the worries, stress, happiness and dreams that you may have. I know the way, so let me go along with you during this marvelous journey that will remembered as one of the most memorable moments of your life!

We will coordinate every detail from the beginning to the end. The objective has always been that the couple, feels relaxed relying 100% that everything is being taken care of, and that at the end their wedding will be everything they had ever dreamed off. . ... jbkjb..

Deisari Rivera is the owner & principle planner/designer of In Style Events, Inc. The company provides professional event planning services for any type of social and corporate event in PR and the US.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

Angelie Married on 06/22/2013
    I really enjoyed working with Deisari on my wedding. I was very busy with my work and se took care of everything without any hassle. Thank you so much!!
    Nancy Married on 06/22/2013
    My husband and I got married on June 22, 2013 and we chose to go with Instyle Events based on prior reviews and based on feedback that I had received from previous brides, and let me tell you it was the best decision we ever made.

We got engaged in Puerto Rico and having the wedding in Puerto Rico just made sense to us. The wedding planning experience was so much fun! and it was great to know that Deisari and her team took care of everything. Deisari is very organized and listens to what you want your wedding day to be.

If I could re-live my wedding day we would, and I would use her again to plan my wedding.

You cannot go wrong with Instyle events, you will not regret it.

Happy wedding planning to all future brides :)
    Awilda Married on 06/22/2013

Deisari is an excellent wedding planner; very professional, well known in the business and highly

recomended. The price is reasonable and most of all she is very caring and goes beyond to help

in every detail. SHE IS THE BEST !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Music Factory Music Factory Wedding DJs

In Style Events is a very organized, professional coordinator. Great working with Deisari!

Saul Padua Photography Saul Padua Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend the services of In Style Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. She does a great job planning and making sure that everything runs smoothly! She clearly loves what she does and it shows!

Orlando Negron Photography Orlando Negron Photography Wedding Photographers

Deisari and their team of InStyle Events, have the experience to make your event a success .. Always a pleasure to work with InStyle Events

San Juan
Location of (In Style Events)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding