In Style Events Reviews

43 | San Juan, PR

43 Reviews for In Style Events

Awilda · Married on 06/22/2013

Deisari is an excellent wedding planner; very professional, well known in the business and highly

recomended. The price is reasonable and most of all she is very caring and goes beyond to help

in every detail. SHE IS THE BEST !!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Angelie · Married on 06/22/2013

I really enjoyed working with Deisari on my wedding. I was very busy with my work and se took care of everything without any hassle. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I got married on June 22, 2013 and we chose to go with Instyle Events based on prior reviews and based on feedback that I had received from previous brides, and let me tell you it was the best decision we ever made.

We got engaged in Puerto Rico and having the wedding in Puerto Rico just made sense to us. The wedding planning experience was so much fun! and it was great to know that Deisari and her team took care of everything. Deisari is very organized and listens to what you want your wedding day to be.

If I could re-live my wedding day we would, and I would use her again to plan my wedding.

You cannot go wrong with Instyle events, you will not regret it.

Happy wedding planning to all future brides :)

Sent on 08/23/2013

Suzette · Married on 06/15/2013

I could not have had such a beautiful and amazing wedding with the constant help and support of Deisari Rivera and InStyle Events. She was always available for any questions I had - and this was a destination wedding. Her patience, professionalism and encouragements did not go unnoticed by my family and wedding guests either. Everyone had such an amazing time - could not have picked a better person and group to be there for us on our special day.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Elise · Married on 06/07/2013

This wedding planner was absolutely wonderful. I would highly reccomend her. She is attentive, professional and extremely efficient.

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • Z

Zuleika · Married on 05/25/2013

Excelente profesional, coordinadora y ser humano. Siempre estuvo al pendiente de todos los detalles de nuestra boda para que fuera tal y como lo habíamos soñado. Definitivamente que sin In Style jamás hubiésemos podido tener una actividad tan hermosa y tan bien coordinada como la tuvimos. Muy flexible, dedicada, comprometida y dinámica! GRACIAS una y mil veces más por haber hecho de este día y de toda la planificación, uno que nunca olvidaremos. Nuestros padres, familia y nosotros mismos estamos más que satisfechos con la labor realizada por parte de In Style Events. La recomendamos a todo el mundo, pues sabemos que no se arrepentirán. Simplemente....ESPECTACULAR!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Arleen · Married on 04/06/2013

I absolutely love deisari. She was awesome. She helped me plan my wedding, and i live in the US. The process was very stress free and she coordinated all of my appointments and gave me recommendations without taking over. Also on the day before and the day of the wedding she took care of absolutely every detail, it was perfect, i did not have a single care in the world. I would recommend her to anyone eyes closed.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Mariel · Married on 03/23/2013

Excellent wedding coordinator! Deisari was always on top of everything. She made my bridal experience easy and stress free! She recommended the best people to make my wedding as special as could be. I highly recommend her to anyone who would like to enjoy their engagement period and wedding planning stress free.

Sent on 08/30/2013
  • Neysa

Neysa · Married on 02/16/2013

Nuestra coordinadora; la mejor!!! No sé por donde empezar. Estuvo disponible en todo momento desde el primer día, se convirtió en amiga. Cuadró cada detalle de la Boda; lo hizo perfecto. Nos consiguió excelentes suplidores. Fue un sueño hecho realidad. La contrataria para CADA actividad grande futura a ojos cerrados.

Una GRAN bendición. Profesional, detallista, accesible, flexible... ALTAMENTE RECOMENDADA!!! GRACIAS!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Norma · event on 12/21/2012

The planner was very helpful. She was accesible and very interested in our ideas. Gave us great suggestions and a lot of help.She was well organized and followed up often.We will definitely do business with Deisarí Rivera and In Style Events in the future.

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2012

Every women has a dream wedding, whether in our minds or in cut magazine images, we know how we want our wedding to be. I was blessed to have Deisari as my wedding planner. From the first interview call, I knew she was professional, detailed oriented and most important very passionate of her work. My wedding was that dream and more, thanks to her. The planning was done to perfection, she asked the right questions and ensured actions were done right and on time. She has a tremendous relationship with the best vendors in Puerto Rico to ensure the wedding is in style and perfect. My wedding day was a success, perfect to the last detail. All vendors were on time, provided quality work and where extremely professional.

I thank Deisari for all the hard work, her professionalism, and her passion to make every bride the happiest bride on her wedding day. I would recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Melinda · Married on 08/10/2012

Our Wedding was just perfect. Thanks to the best wedding coordinator someone can have. Everything was taking care of. Organization, planning, decoration and all that I can think of. From the small details to the big things. SHE GOT IT UNDER CONTROL. We were not going to be able to make it happen without your help. We love EVERYTHING obout our wedding. Thanks a lot YOU ARE THE BEST!
    Blessings,
    Melinda & Andy

Sent on 10/20/2012

The best wedding planner we could have ever asked for. Always available for us throughtout the process; very flexible with her time management and always accomodated us to the best of her standards.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Lyam · Married on 07/28/2012

Deisari was excellent!! The wedding was everything I dreamed! I live in Philadelphia and she helped me with absolutely every single detail and the day of the wedding I didn't have to be in care of anything. She is very professional and organized. She is also very easy to reach and to talk to. I loved her and I already recommended her to other friends.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Mareli · Married on 07/21/2012

Always there. I got a friend. Very professional. Totally recommendes!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Deisari Rivera from InStyle events did a phenomenal job with our wedding! From our first phone conversation, she inspired trust in both of us. I flew to Puerto Rico just once to meet with all of the vendors she lined up. The rest of the coordination took place over the phone and email, and she was incredibly responsive over both. On the day of the wedding, I was completely at ease because I knew that she was taking care of everything. The entire celebration went smoothly and beautifully.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Gabriela · Married on 06/09/2012

Deisari was the best thing that ever happened to our wedding! The process was flawless and completely painless thanks to her! And when finally the day came, my husband, my family and I were able to enjoy it fully with no stress or worries whatsoever. She was very professional, eficient, responsible and always available when you needed her. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family because I have complete faith and confidence in her skills. A++++++!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Sara · Married on 05/12/2012

Deisari was wonderful to work with and made planning a wedding from afar so easy! She took all of the stress off of us and was always professional and timely getting back to us. She suggested our vendors and we could not have been happier with them! Her rate is very reasonable and she did an awesome job of selecting vendors within our budget. She has a great rapport with the hotels and vendors and I can see why. Her work speaks for itself! I would recommend Deisari to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico. We were so very happy her!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Kate · Married on 05/04/2012

Deisari was amazing! She was incredibly flexible and resourceful on the day of my wedding, she rolled with the punches when my guests made last minute changes :) She handled all of the vendors perfectly and everything was set up exactly how and where I wanted it. I don't know how I would have pulled this off without her, and I feel like we got along great. She really put me at ease and made me feel like I was in good hands.

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • I

Idalis · Married on 03/24/2012

Deisari fue mi mano derecha en todo el proceso. Su conocimiento, entrega y profesionalismo la hace la gran persona que es en su trabajo. Le confiamos lo más importante que teniamos, nuestra boda y estamos super satisfecho por su trabajo. Ella esta 100% al dia de lo que esta en moda y lo que se ve bien claro está, dentro del gusto de los novios. Ella me ayudo muchisimo al punto de que no tuve stress de la boda y mucho menos el dia de la boda. Deisari junto a su equipo de trabajo y recomendación de suplidores hacen de cualquier evento que sea el mejor!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 12/30/2011

Deisari is an excellent wedding coordinator. She is extremely responsible and is always willing to please her clients. During our wedding planning, she was very attentive to our interests and needs. Her ability to maintain her composure in moments of stress is incredible. She really helped us feel calm and stress-free during our wedding planning. We feel extremely happy and lucky that we had her as our wedding coordinator!!! I recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Fabian · Married on 12/30/2011

Excellent quality of service. Definitely a must have if you intend to enjoy the process of planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jason · Married on 11/14/2011

We had the greatest most memorable experience we could have ever asked for. The service was fantastic from beginning to end. Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2011

Hola Deisari. Quiero agradecer al equipo de In Style Events todo el apoyo brindado durante este proceso en mi vida! Honestamente, hay tanto trabajo envuelto en la coordinación de una boda que hay que reconocer la labor de profesionales dedicados a este oficio. Muchas gracias por tu paciencia y por responder los mensajes casi instantaneamente! . De nuestra parte, te deseamos sigas cosechando éxitos en tu carrera. :)

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennyfer · Married on 09/17/2011

Deisari was a blessing during the planning of the wedding. She was attentive to every detail, quick to respond to any of my emails, and always assured me that everything would be fine. And it was! Everything went flawlessly and the event itself turned out exactly how Andre and I dreamed it to be!

Sent on 08/23/2012