In Bloom Weddings and Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

In Bloom Weddings and Events is a flower shop in Lee, New Hampshire, that aims to take the weight of wedding preparations off your shoulders (but never out of your hands). They start by getting to know the couples’ styles and stories in order to give impeccable attention to detail to designs that are uniquely fitting to you. Each design you receive is guaranteed to compliment your wedding budget, colors, flowers, and style.

In Bloom Weddings and Events creates design for classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage style weddings. Their designs are created perfectly to reflect your wedding through consultations and a venue visit while additionally providing clean-up, delivery, and set-up for your event. Samples and wholesale/bulk flowers are also available. In Bloom is able to provide aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements, as well as:

• Bouquets
  • Single flowers
  • Ceremony
  • Reception decor
  • Arbor Arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$215

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Caitlin H. Married on 08/06/2021

Knowledgeable, friendly, perfect wedding flowers!

InBloom Flowers is one of the best vendors we hired! She knew our venue and knew the best way to add flowers into the day. When we first went to the shop to discuss what we wanted she made it very easy to understand what would work best with our timing and what would look good where. We had in mind the flowers we wanted and she was able to suggest other types that would compliment them. Our bouquets came out perfect and we loved the extra touches she put into the boutineers for the guys, she added hops! The flowers were dropped off at the Inn where we were getting ready and it was perfect so we could get pictures of them prior to going to the venue. The centerpieces she made looked amazing and our guests have commented that they wished they could have taken them home! Since we were getting married in August we were nervous about the heat and humidity but the flowers looked perfect throughout our outdoor pictures and ceremony. We still have the bouquet drying in our home to keep and they look just as amazing as they had before. We highly recommend working with InBloom for your wedding flowers!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding Flowers

I highly recommend choosing In Bloom! All of the flowers were so beautiful and exactly how I envisioned. Kaitlyn was wonderful to work with and made everything so easy. It was one of the least stressful parts of wedding planning!
    Nina D. Married on 07/04/2021

Beautiful!

We chose In Bloom as our florist as recommended by our venue, Stonebridge Manor, and they did not disappoint! I don’t know much about flowers, but I came to Shelli with a vision and she knocked it out of the park. Everyone said how beautiful mine and the bridesmaids bouquets were. Also, I originally had my wedding scheduled for November and it was supposed to be outside. When we postponed to July, we had to have our ceremony inside and I was nervous because I didn’t think it would be as beautiful. Shelli transformed the indoor ceremony space into something amazing, and everything was so affordable. I am so grateful and highly recommend her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Kaitlyn Guillemette
Kaitlyn Guillemette
Owner and Lead Designer

I'm a wife, a mom of 2 boys (Foster, & Cullen)! I love the process of weddings and bringing the vision to fruition. I am excited to get to know you and create a memory that will last a lifetime. I have a huge heart and I love sharing it with the world. There is nothing I love more than taking your vision and bringing it to life!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Red Carpet Flower Shop to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

56 Main St Durham, New Hampshire, 03824
Location of (In Bloom Weddings and Events)
54 Calef Highway Lee, NH, 03861 See on map

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding