In Bloom Weddings and Events Reviews

79 | Durham, NH

79 Reviews for In Bloom Weddings and Events

Russell Bassett · Getting married on 05/01/2021

very professional and down to earth great listeners to my daughter needed

you guys did my daughters wedding it was great . flowers arrived on time and designs were beautiful. very friendly and professional service

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey G · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements!

In Bloom was a pleasure to work with. They truly understood my vision for my wedding and made that vision come alive! They were extremely responsive, always helpful and professional. Thank you, In Bloom!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Allison · Married on 10/05/2019

Very Beautiful

Everthing is was beautiful.

Here are some pictures attached.

Allison Brody

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing work

The flowers at our Bella Collina wedding were beyond my expectations!! Absolutely gorgeous. Customer service was phenomenal throughout the entire process. Thank you, In Bloom!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Megan · Married on 09/26/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

As soon as I met with Kaitlyn, I knew that she understood my vision for my wedding flowers. I walked away from the meeting with no stress or worry. The day of the wedding, we all gasped when she brought in my bridal bouquet, it was perfect! Kaitlyn's work is amazing, from the small details in the boutonnieres and mother's corsages, to the larger table centerpieces and bridal bouquet. nothing was overlooked and everything was flawless. Thank you Kaitlyn, I cannot recommend In Bloom enough!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sydney Martel · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding flowers

Kaitlyn was incredible! Could not be happier with how my wedding flowers turned out!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Krista

Krista Sullivan · Married on 09/14/2019

So Many Compliments!

Every part of working with Kaitlyn was amazing. She understood what I was looking for in my bouquet and arrangements and even showed me things I didn't know I needed to really bring my color theme toether. I can't begin to tell you how many people complimented my flowers, even months after the event! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Kaitlyn and In Bloom Wedding & Events!

Sent on 12/09/2019

John Littletower · Married on 08/24/2019

In Bloom Weddings and Events

Friendly, creative staff and beautiful work. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stephanie Nadeau · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely the best!

Kaitlyn did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. They were absolutely stunning. The best part was how easy it was to work with her. I didn't really have a vision for the flowers except for a few colors that I liked, she showed me some flower samples, took note of what I liked and delivered the most amazing bouquets and arbor piece I've ever seen. It was like she was in my head and figured out what I was looking for before I knew!

Hands down, absolutely book with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather Griffin · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Flowers from and amazing vendor

My wedding flowers were so gorgeous. They were better than my vision! She nailed it! I couldn’t ask for a more perfect vendor! Thank you! I will be recommending In Bloom to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Florist

I can't say enough about this vendor! I received an almost immediate response from Kaitlyn and she was able to send pictures of everything I described to her. They were flexible on every request and provided a detailed proposal summary with every change we made. Our tight budget made no difference in the product they provided. I was blown away on our wedding day, absolutely beautiful! The arbor that we rented was my favorite part. This florist is perfect for any lakes region wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2019

In Bloom Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katy! It was so wonderful working with you, and I wish you all the best. Congratulations!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!

In Bloom was SPECTACULAR! They were recommended to me by my venue (Three Chimneys Inn & Tavern, which was also wonderful) and I'm so glad I went with them. I had a very specific look I wanted and Kaitlyn from In Bloom was amazing down to the last detail. I knew I wanted a "wild flower" look, with lots of deep purples and pinks and burgundies. I sent her a few pictures for inspiration and she nailed it. She sent me back a a quote right away with the different images I had sent her letting me know the price of each look I liked it. It was such an easy way to evaluate what I wanted and the cost. I wish I could upload pictures because theres no way to describe just how amazing the centerpieces, bouquets, and flowers over our archway looked. People were fighting over the centerpieces and everyone was commenting on how amazing the flowers looked. i would HIGHLY recommend Kaitlin and In Bloom

Sent on 09/16/2019

terri · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was perfect!

Kaitlyn and her team were incredible. She listened to my vision, pulled out pictures to help make sure were were on the same page and made it come true! She remained flexible as plans developed and was so quick to respond! She made this all happen while moving her shop, with a new baby and still made me feel like I was her priority! People loved the flowers and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Phylicia

Phylicia Flood · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking

Absolutely wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Kaitlyn and her team were so amazing to work with. We explained our styles of what we liked in the first meeting, and she just totally understood our vision. What I loved were her small touches after our first meeting, such as putting together a flower vision board of flower choices / pictures of inspiration based on what she understood from our conversation. It really helped to solidify our choice to work with her because she was so on top of everything, flexible, and creative. I love my flower crown and bouquet that she created for me. I am so obsessed with how it turned out. I highly recommend trusting in her for your vision for your day! (Photos will be attached that were taking by Lindsay Hackney Photography).

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

We absolutely loved all of the flowers for our wedding! Kaitlyn was super easy to work with throughout the entire process even accommodating a last minute groomsmen addition with ease! I couldn't believe how stunning my bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets turned out. She allowed us to purchase flowers to arrange our own centerpieces which help stay within our budget but also kept the floral theme consistent. She put together so many stunning floral arrangements and I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

In Bloom was awesome! Kailtyn is a master at her craft! By just speaking over the phone she was able to create just what I was looking for! She was always available and help me add the perfect personal touch to my bouquet! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Paige · Married on 10/15/2017

Kaitlyn is amazing! Her eye for detail is what every bride needs when planning their big day! My daughter, as every bride, has a vision and Kaitlyn comes thru!! She listens, understanding the vision and has suggestions when we needed direction!
    Kaitlyn was flexible when we wanted to change a few things. She was great!
    The bouquets were beautiful!, the centerpieces were gorgeous!
    Every bride needs a "Kaitlyn" for their big day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Heather · Married on 10/08/2017

I would highly recommend Kaitlyn and In Bloom Flowers for your wedding! She was so fun and very friendly to work with. The prices were very very reasonable and the flowers I received on my wedding day were beyond what I had in mind! I am so in love with the floral arrangements she made for both bridal party as well as ceremony/reception decor. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding as beautiful as it was!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Mariah · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved all the staff at In Bloom. Kaitlyn was sonvery helpful in chosing my bouquet and is very knowledgeable, highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers! In bloom did such an amazing job. Not only are they affordable, their flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/03/2017

I was incredibly lucky to meet Kaitlyn through our venue's preferred vendor list. Our flowers were absolutely incredibly gorgeous - our guests commented on them non-stop. Kaitlyn picked out the perfect flowers to match our budget and the elegance we were looking for in our wedding. From the arbor arrangements, to the bridesmaid bouquets and bouteniers, to my bouquet, every thing was absolutely perfect. I especially loved that the mothers' wrist corsages were on pearl bracelets. I can't thank Kaitlyn enough for making our day even more magical!

Sent on 09/18/2017

siobhan · Married on 09/02/2017

I wish I could put into words how beautiful the flowers on our wedding day were! In bloom exceeded my expectations and the arrangements were breathe taking. I highly recommend using them. Kaitlyn was very kind and super helpful the whole time!

Sent on 09/27/2017

In Bloom Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for sharing the photos from your wedding Siobhan! It was a pleasure working with. I wish you and Francis all the best!! -Kaitlyn

Megan · Married on 08/13/2017

Kaitlyn was wonderful to work with from start to finish! During our first meeting she understood my vision and even was able to show me some real flower stems in her shop. When we had a change about two months out she was able to make the adjustments right away. She delivered the flowers ahead of schedule to make sure everything got where it needed to go and the arrangements were beautiful! I highly recommend Kaitlyn and her team at In Bloom Weddings to anyone looking for a responsive team, fair prices, and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

Kaitlyn Bassett went above and beyond to make my vision come to a reality! She went above and beyond to create a rustic arbor diecorated with the a gorgeous garland of flowers and pinpointed exactly what I was looking for in my bouquet and centerpieces. I didn't wear a vail and asked for simple blush colored flowers for a hair piece and she nailed it. I highly recommend her to anymore!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 07/22/2017

Kaitlyn was wonderful to work with. She way easy going, had great ideas, and the end products were gorgeous! She was also very respectful of the budget I had in mind. Highly recommend In Bloom!

Sent on 08/07/2017