IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch

2660 East County Line Road, Suite E, Highlands Ranch , CO 80126 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch

Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding! This is an exciting time and I hope I can help you!

You can view our class schedule visiting our website, then selecting “View class Schedule” You will see our class schedule for the week and you can choose to look at upcoming classes by selecting a desired date at the top.

We are a non-traditional Pilates method: we add strength training and cardio to the traditional Pilates method for quicker results. IM=X Pilates is safe no matter your age or fitness background as we focus on body composition, range of motion, strength training, flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning. We offer unlimited classes, punch cards and private training in a warm and welcoming, supportive environment.

Packages range from $59 to start to monthly billing for unlimited classes. We also offer punch card that allow you to attend classes on your schedule.

We will work with you to find a package that is right for you and your budget, as we understand planning a wedding can be expensive: but you are important. The way you look and feel will set the tone for your upcoming celebration. We want you to experience this time of getting into shape as a tool for building relationships in your bridal party and also with new friends in the studio!

We offer nutrition as a upgrade for a nominal fee. This nutrition program can be used on a laptop or a phone for those on the go.

How can IM=X Piates Studio Highlands Ranch best help you get ready for your special day?? Our team is here to help you!

imx logo 51 1887439 1570123110
Safety in every workout!
Safety in every workout!
Flexibility in all classes!
Flexibility in all classes!
In House Stress Relief

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch 2
IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch 3

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

A World of Peace Among Chaos

Planning my wedding has been so much work and so stressful, I still wanted to work on my fitness and IM=X was the perfect place. They kept me accountable, were flexible with all that I had going on and I've lost about 3 inches around my waist! Not only did they give me a beautiful body but they also gave me a place to turn everything off and just focus on me for an hour at a time. I've loved my 8 months with them so much that I've decided to continue with them after the wedding. If you're planning a wedding you need to come here for your health of mind and body because they are the best, and don't break the bank. Such awesome instructors (not to mention Mr. Biscuit for an added stress relief) and members to help you achieve and celebrate!

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch 4
    IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch 5
    IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch 6
    Sent on 09/27/2019

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch Pricing

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch Price Rates

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Fitness / Health
    Group Services
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes
    Fitness Plans
    Meal Plans
    Personal Training
    Weight-loss Plans
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 2660 East County Line Road, Suite E Highlands Ranch , CO, 80126 See on map
    3035060416 (Other Phone Number)
    3035060416 (Fax Number)
    Business Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm Class Times Monday-Friday 5:30am-7:30pm Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-12:00pm