IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch

Highlands Ranch , CO View map

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch is a wedding fitness and health company based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Specializing in pilates training to promote physical and mental wellness, these experts help couples in advance of their wedding day. The studio is home to cutting-edge training equipment and machinery. Using pilates as a springboard, these skilled trainers incorporate cardio training and strength conditioning into their repertoire. The studio is an airy, bright space, with polished wooden floors and pristine private rooms. The rich purple and lilac walls create a calming and inviting atmosphere. Regardless of age or exercise experience the coaching personnel will welcome you and guide you step by step.

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch offers unlimited classes and a range of tailored packages to suit to-be-weds' needs. You can customize your pilates regime and curate your own training timetable thanks to the online scheduling tool. You can invite your wedding party to join you in gaining strength and fitness prior to the joyous day. This could serve as an enjoyable bonding session with friends and loved ones. For the professionals at IM=X Pilates Studio, feeling good is as important as looking good for special occasions. For those seeking nutritional guidance, the knowledgeable team can devise an easy-to-follow program that can be accessed via phones or laptops. Additional exercise services available at this location include:

• Barre
  • Indoor cycling
  • Yoga
  • Circuit training
  • Steps and weights classes

What beauty services do you offer?

Fitness / Health
Group Services

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes
Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Personal Training
Weight-loss Plans
4.7

Kayla S. Married on 10/26/2019

Getting in shape for the big day!

I wanted to look and feel my best for my daughters wedding. IM=X has given me the opportunity to shape up and slim down for all of the pictures that will be taken. They also offer a variety of class times that work with my busy schedule. All you need to do is put in the time and effort and you will most definitely see results!! All of the instructors are there to help you and want you to succeed!
    Ashley Married on 10/26/2019

A World of Peace Among Chaos

Planning my wedding has been so much work and so stressful, I still wanted to work on my fitness and IM=X was the perfect place. They kept me accountable, were flexible with all that I had going on and I've lost about 3 inches around my waist! Not only did they give me a beautiful body but they also gave me a place to turn everything off and just focus on me for an hour at a time. I've loved my 8 months with them so much that I've decided to continue with them after the wedding. If you're planning a wedding you need to come here for your health of mind and body because they are the best, and don't break the bank. Such awesome instructors (not to mention Mr. Biscuit for an added stress relief) and members to help you achieve and celebrate!
    Masoud Q. Married on 07/15/2021

Clean & Energic

I prefer this studio before my wedding ceremony and now, I am fine with my decision.

Pricing

IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch Price Rates

2660 East County Line Road, Suite E Highlands Ranch , CO, 80126
303-506-0416

Business Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm Class Times Monday-Friday 5:30am-7:30pm Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-12:00pm
Location of (IM=X Pilates Studio Highlands Ranch)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding