Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, PA 17102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Immediate Wedding Videos

Immediate Wedding Videos, an efficient wedding videographer in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area, that specializes in creating wedding videos for couples to watch at their own reception. Toward the end of 2017, the team at Immediate Wedding Videos learned that, if one person captures footage while another edits it during the event, couples can have a finished film in a day. This videographer stuns couples and guests with products that are nearly complete by the end of the reception, because no one likes to wait.

The videos created by this team feature documentary and cinematic styles in short form. They capture all the special moments of the wedding day, including pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception festivities. In documenting these moments, the team is also working to create a highlight video on the spot. The services offered by Immediate Wedding Videos, in addition to timeliness, include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage

Other Services

Couples can receive their final wedding footage almost instantly after the wedding via digital download. They can also choose to have hard copies on a USB flash drive or USB hard drive.

Follow Immediate Wedding Videos on

3 Reviews for Immediate Wedding Videos

Nicci · Married on 05/05/2018

Oh. My. GOD! Cody and Christian are UNREAL. I am the first Immediate Wedding video bride and I am so glad I choose this team. I had my wedding video LITERALLY as we were getting on the busses home. They captured SO many special moments. I can't even begin to describe how special it was to watch our wedding video while we were on our honeymoon.

Watch it here: https://www.facebook.com/immediateweddingvideos/videos/290610638141563/

Sent on 05/30/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/29/2012

I have had the pleasure of working with Cody and his team from the perspective of a wedding photographer and as a bride! We love working with their team as they are incredibly professional and bring such a fun energy to wedding days! As a bride, I worked with the team while they were still called C&K Cinematography and we LOVE our wedding day video and it takes us right back to the emotion and memories from our wedding. If you want to work with an incredibly talented, caring, and creative team- choose Immediate Wedding Videos!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Immediate Wedding Videos Pricing

Immediate Wedding Videos Price Rates

Immediate Wedding Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• Harrisburg Mechanicsburg, PA, 17102 See on map