Images Life Media

4505 Glencoe Ave, Marina Del Rey, Marina del Rey, California 9092 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Images Life Media

Images Life Media is a wedding videography service based out of Marina Del Rey, California. This award-winning video production company specializes in creating beautiful wedding videos for couples in love. They are dedicated to showcasing each couple’s unique personality and will document every beautiful moment of your wedding day. When you work with the team of creative video artists at ImagesWeddings, they are sure to capture your special day with the best gear and unprecedented talent.

ImagesWeddings offers videos that are cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, or traditional in style. They’ll also provide your high-definition wedding video in the final format of Blu-Ray disc, digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

edit 12 13 3 51 32526

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Images Life Media

Bobbie · Married on 10/14/2012

John and his assistant Ryan were absolutely wonderful on the day of my wedding. They were unobtrusive, polite, professional, and so dedicated in making sure they captured the love and magic of the day. From our first meeting with John, my now husband, Ron, and I felt a true connection with him and knew immediately that he was a true artist. We also knew from the start, that our wedding video would be like watching our own special romantic movie. So happy with our choice and highly recommend imageswedding. Not only an outstanding videographer, but an outstanding person.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Meredith · Married on 06/14/2008

ImagesWeddings was fabulous from beginning to end. I met Luis Moirera at a bridal expo and immediately fell in the love with the videos he was showing. Although I was concerned about the cost (which is high), I book them anyway. I did this over a year before the wedding. Over the year that passed, I thought maybe I didn't need a video and regretted spending so much on it. But, on the day of the wedding, the 2 guys from Images were incredible. They were by far the most prompt, professional, pleasant, and easygoing vendors I worked with. They brought out the best in everyone, and that came through in the final edit.

During the editing process, everyone I spoke to was wonderfully efficient. They were easy to reach and always returned my calls. I just received the final video yesterday and my mom exclaimed after watching it three times in a row, "This is better than the wedding!" It truly is an amazing keepsake. I will treasure it always. It captures the spirit of the day and the people there. It is stunning in its quality and artistic vision. I do not regret a penny of the money that we spent. I would absolutely recommend Images and their partner Click Photo Co. (photographers) who I also worked with to anyone. Their work is stunning.

Sent on 11/11/2008
  • I

Inna · Married on 08/14/2005

Images created an excellent video of our wedding. I found the firm on one of the NYC wedding galas. They stood out from endless number of videographers. They were flexible on locations (although in NYC, there were not too familiar with many locations) and a pleasure to deal with. Editing process was a lot of fun too (you can be as involved as you want to be or just give editors high level overview of what you like/don't like). The video turned out great! I have seen it a thousand times and still can't get enough of it. All our friends and relatives said it's the best wedding video they ever seen. The quality is excellent. The service is expensive but I thought it was money very well spend.

Sent on 12/16/2008

Images Life Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 4505 Glencoe Ave, Marina Del Rey Marina del Rey, California, 9092 See on map
    2125798003 (227) (Phone number)
    8666842228 (Other Phone Number)
    4165160790 (Fax Number)
  • 212 Marine St Santa Monica, CA, 90405 See on map
    347-537-3820 (Phone number)
    8666842228 (Other Phone Number)
    4165160790 (Fax Number)