Taylor, TX 76574 Map · Phone number

About Images by Dee Dee

Your wedding day is a magical celebration filled with many fabulous moments. I adore capturing the specialness of a wedding and I consider it an honor when I am invited to share this singular day with a couple.

You've planned everything down to the last detail, perhaps taking months to get everything just exactly the way you've envisioned it. When the big day arrives, it can go by so quickly! When I photograph your wedding, I look for those special treasured and spontaneous moments that make your day uniquely yours - moments that are captured for eternity and ones that you can share and enjoy with friends and family for many years.

ddy0201ImagesByDeeDeeDotCom
NikiDSC8027ImagesByDeeDeeDotCom
DDY8951bwImagesByDeeDeeDotCom

1 Reviews for Images by Dee Dee

niki · Married on 10/04/2008

Dee Dee has shot both bridal and fashion-style sessions for me, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Her sweet personality really helped me to be at ease in front of the camera, she was very reliable, and really took the time to listen to any ideas and suggestions that I had.

I have shot with other photographers in the past, but found the variety of Dee Dee's shots to be the widest, and her timeliness in delivering my edited photos exceedingly prompt.

I only wish I could have a second wedding so I could have more amazing photos!

Sent on 03/04/2011