Serving Northern California and Beyond!, Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for ille Photography

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

Let me start to say Ken is fanstastic! He is so talented with his camera. We used him as our photographer for our engagement session and wedding photos. He has such a brilliant mind and is so creative. We had a blast with him at our engagement photos. He definitely got to know how my husband and I are. We grew a relationship with him during the engagement photo session. We told him what we were going for and he delievered 200%. It was to the point where we let him take the lead. We did not tell him what we wanted. He had a vision and we let him run with it. Every picture came out beautiful! Our proofs were ready less than a week.

For our wedding day, before the big stuff and during the wedding ceremony he was everywhere (in a great way)! All of our guests said he was taking sooooo many great photos and he was all over the place. He captured beautiful moments even unbeknownst to me and my husband. He was a one-man-show that day and shot everything we asked and more. We love Ken and will use him for many future photography sessions for family photos when we are in the Bay Area.

Ken we will be using you soon for our first family photo!

Kristina · Married on 04/09/2011

I would not hesitate to recommend Ken of ille Photography to anyone planning their wedding photographs! Ken is extremely talented, professional, great to work with, and his end product is most certainly top-notch ...

With a non-stop collection of romantic, creative journalism images (all bundled together in a musical "slide show" that you can share with family and friends), Ken's nicely-organized "galleries" can also be viewed in "pre-ceremony," "ceremony," "reception" and "formals" categories, which makes it pleasurable and easy to review and select your favorite shots!

I am also super excited to receive our "custom-designed CD case," which is a really nice touch, in advance of producing one's own wedding album.

But "packaging" is not what it's all about -- Ken's style is calming, approachable, and respectable, and he was able to maneuver all of the details (as well as the special moments) of my wedding with discretion and ease.

I got married on 4/9/11 at San Francisco's Swedenborgian Church, and thanks to Ken, will forever admire our beautiful wedding imagery with a BIG smile!!

Mary · Married on 07/10/2010

I can't recommend Ken Ille of ille Photography enough! He photographed our wedding at the Monte Verde Inn on 7/10/10. He was professional, personable, and accommodating from the minute we met him. He was the first photographer we met with, and we came away from that meeting so confident in his style and ability, we took a leap of faith and booked with him. Seeing the images from our engagement session and our wedding day, we're glad we trusted our instincts - we were right! From our initial meeting to our engagement session, discussing the timeline for our wedding day, answering our many questions leading up to the event, staying in touch during the post-wedding editing process, to our personal gallery on his website and his delivery of our personalized DVD of photos - we couldn't have asked for more. He is easy to work and communicate with and delivers the highest quality product. We would recommend him to anyone.

Award

ille Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• SJ's Disc Jockey
    SJ's Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

I worked with Ken for the first time this season, and found him to be professional, easy to work with, and very in tune to the events of wedding day. I also reviewed his work online, and most definitely liked what I saw. You can trust him!!!

• Serving Northern California and Beyond! Roseville, CA 95747 See on map