Abbott Ave, Palisades Park, NJ 07650 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Typical Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About IL Lisian

IL Lisian is a florist company located in New York City, servicing all surrounding areas. Specializing in weddings, the company’s floral designs are tailored to portray and express every couple’s personalities and style. Lias Hong is the company’s owner and main operator. Trained in Paris and across Germany, Lisa has over 10 years of design experience in the industry working in South Korea and New York City.

IL Lisian strives to provide a range of floral designs and arrangements for elaborate and intimate weddings. The company’s dedicated staff can work closely with each couple and take the time to understand their theme, vision, and love story. Through consultations, every couple can be guided through the planning process and help create custom floral designs for their big day. Additional services provided include delivery, setup, cleanup, floral preservation, samples, and venue visits. The company can also provide a range of floral arrangements for any wedding or special event. Some of the arrangements available include the following:

• Aisle and altar decoration

IL Lisian 4
IL Lisian 5

Serena Park · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend!

I am beyond thrilled with the work that Lisa did for my wedding. The flowers were exquisite, the arrangements beyond what I had ever imagined, and she was a joy to work with throughout the whole process. Countless guests commented on my flowers throughout the night and the next day -- they really made the whole event come to life.

I am normally a very controlling person, but I felt from the very start that Lisa understood what I wanted and appreciated my style and desires...from that point on, I felt totally confident with her. I also changed my mind many times and she never blinked an eye!

I honestly could not have imagined the work she created...it was so beautiful and so ME. Thank you Lisa, so much, for being the best vendor I worked with for my wedding and for helping to make the day just so beautiful and unforgettable.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kelly Santana · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous flowers!!!

Lisa understood my vision and made the entire process so easy! Lisa and her team did an absolutely amazing job. We have received so many compliments about how our floral were elegant and classy. Every single thing that was on my wish list Lisa made it happen, even flowers I didn’t think were possible during the fall season she found them for my wedding. I was honestly floored when I walked into my ceremony and reception room, because it was everything I ever dreamed of and more. I highly recommend Lisa to any bride looking for a florist who truly cares about their vision.

Sent on 05/22/2019

IL Lisian FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Abbott Ave Palisades Park, NJ, 07650 See on map
  • Harrington Park Harrington Park, NJ, 07640 See on map
    718-785-8241 (Phone number)
    718-496-8214 (Other Phone Number)