108 E FM 2410 Suite F # 107, Harker Heights, TX 76548 Map · Phone number

About Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations

I am very passionate about creating invitations.
If you have an idea, I can bring it to life or perhaps you just have a theme or color scheme. Anything is a possibility when you work with me.
Just tell me a little about your event and I can help create everything from invitations to thank you notes and favors to programs and place cards.
Please email me with any ideas or questions at farrahkeeney@hotmail.com

Follow Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations on

Damaskcollection11
f9d705d455c7ff4d socialstationerylogo
Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations
Modern Brown Metallic Pocketfold Wedding Invitation with Coral & White Monogram Seal and Rhinestone...
p01
p02
p03
p05Copy
p06Copy
p07
Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations
Metallic White & Pink Pocketfold Wedding Invitation with Rhinestone Buckle & Pink Ribbon.
damask5LargeWebview
Damaskcollection11
f9d705d455c7ff4d socialstationerylogo

2 Reviews for Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2012

Farrah was very professional. She did our invitations, rsvp cards, direction cards and envelopes..She was very patient and helpful with suggestions as to how I wanted to word the invitations...She did our invitations in a short time frame I had them back in two days...I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

I wish I could share my full story but bottom line is this seller lied to me for weeks telling me my invitations were on the way when she never sent them out!! To back up a little bit it took over 3 weeks for me to receive the invitations. When I got them they had the wrong date. I messaged her right away. This was her mistake since I gave her the correct copy (I have proof that I sent two emails with the correct date). She said she would fix it and send them back out again. I waited and waited and waited. When I inquired she would tell me they are on their way. This would keep happening until she just completely stopped responding to my messages. When I reported her she finally sent them out. I requested a refund of the bad service I received and because I was lied too. She refuses to give me my money back. She said she has her reasons for the delay and she doesn't need to explain herself. I understand that mistakes happen. However how this was handles was completely unprofessional. If you have something going on in your life where you can't handle your business then you should have told me you were unable to complete my invitations and refund me my money. And you should have done that right away instead of ignoring my messages. But most of all you should not have lied! I would not recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Ideas -N- Bloom Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20