Ian's Creations

Charlottesville, VA View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Ian's Creations has been filming/editing weddings (and other events) throughout Virginia for over 15 years. We utilize professional, high definition cameras and wireless audio equipment. Ian's Creations create both full-length and highlight wedding films to share with family and friends.

Ian's Creations provides every client with memorable and artistic cinematography of their special event in a discreet and non-intrusive fashion. When you chose Ian's Creations to produce your wedding cinematography, you can trust that you will feel comfortable spending your entire special event with our talented and dedicated staff.

Ian's Creations specializes in:

• Wedding and Event Cinematography
  • Live-Stream Internet Broadcast Videography

Contact us today to create a custom package for your videography/photography needs!

Rachel K. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding Videographer Perfection

Ian and his team were absolutely phenomenal! Ian's Creations went above and beyond to capture all of the moments of our very special wedding day. Ian was communicative, flexible, and a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have picked a better videographer!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/28/2021

Hire Ian and his time ASAP!

I could not be happier with the experience I've had working with Ian and his team. From my initial booking with him in the summer of 2019 to postponing our date to 2021, Ian was so easy to communicate with and always friendly! On the day of the wedding we had never officially met other than a phone call or two and we felt comfortable with him right away! Ian has a very calming, kind presence and is a joy to have around on your big day! When he sent our video, I cried watching it every time. I think I've watched it at least 100 times and it never gets old. He did everything I asked for and more! I could not recommend him and his company more for your wedding film! Thank you Ian!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 04/30/2021

Hands down the BEST videographer

From the beginning, Ian was a delight to work with. He was quick to respond to any questions, extremely kind, and very professional. The plans for our wedding day changed quite a bit due to COVID, but Ian rolled with all of the date changes/downsizing/rearranging that came with getting married in a pandemic without ever batting an eye. When we got our highlight film back I sobbed happy tears the entire way through it – he captured our day more perfectly than I could have imagined. And when we got our full wedding film back a few weeks later, I was in complete shock. We had given up hope of being able to hear anything from our outdoor wedding ceremony, because the winds reached up to 40mph and even people sitting in the front row in-person could hardly hear a thing. But Ian must possess some sort of magic powers, because you can hear every. single. word spoken by me, my husband, our officiant, and our readers. I am so, so happy with all of Ian’s work, and know we will treasure our videos forever. I can’t wait to make a yearly tradition out of watching our videos and reliving all of the joy and love our wedding day held. I would highly recommend Ian for all of your videography needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

20 photos · 12/06/2015

Pricing

Ian's Creations Price Rates

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Ian is a wonderful Videographer. He delivers a quality product, and does an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of your big day. If you're looking for a great videographer, look no further!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Silver Streak Weddings Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Ian on several projects and have nothing but great things to say about him! He is very professional, creative, and understands the technical aspects of video production extremely well. I think more than anything I've been impressed with his professional and optimistic attitude while working on projects together. If you ever get the opportunity to work with Ian then you will see what I'm talking about.

1785 Easy Lane Charlottesville, 22911
Location of (Ian's Creations)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding