1785 Easy Lane, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ian's Creations

Ian's Creations has been filming/editing weddings (and other events) throughout Virginia for over 15 years. We utilize professional, high definition cameras and wireless audio equipment. Ian's Creations create both full-length and highlight wedding films to share with family and friends.

Ian's Creations provides every client with memorable and artistic cinematography of their special event in a discreet and non-intrusive fashion. When you chose Ian's Creations to produce your wedding cinematography, you can trust that you will feel comfortable spending your entire special event with our talented and dedicated staff.

Ian's Creations specializes in:

• Wedding and Event Cinematography
  • Live-Stream Internet Broadcast Videography

Contact us today to create a custom package for your videography/photography needs!

Follow Ian's Creations on

dbd043c527c2e056 Screen Shot 2015 11 13 at 8 28 20 AM
dbd043c527c2e056 Screen Shot 2015 11 13 at 8 28 20 AM

• Videos 4

147 Reviews for Ian's Creations

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

Ian and his assistant did an amazing job with our wedding videography! From the beginning it was easy and I really never noticed he was there (in the best way possible). He even sent me a short snippet of the video so I could use it in one of my own I had been doing leading up the wedding. He captured so many beautiful moments and ones I didn't even realized happened and was just lovely to see. I couldn't have imagined our wedding without his service. He truly does an excellent job!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Austin Moon · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent, especially for the price

We opted for the 2 videographer package with an extra hour of coverage and it was worth every penny. We got excellent shots of important moments from 2 angles and it made both our highlight video and also our 20 min cinematic video very fun and interesting to watch. No matter what package you choose, Ian was quick to respond, excellent to work with, fun and engaging, and produced an excellent product that only a professional could do. Would highly recommend, especially because his price is so good for the product he provides. Most videographers of his expertise are charging $6000 on this site.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Lisa Bateman · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful videographer!

Ian and his assistant Mat did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding videography! Ian was excellent to work with from start to finish. He was easy to get in touch with and quick to answer questions, and he was a great addition to our vendor team on the wedding day. Ian and Mat were prompt, professional, friendly, and so helpful, and they captured every special moment of our day beautifully while managing to be completely unobtrusive (I often forgot they were there, and I mean this in the best way possible!). Our highlight film is absolutely stunning! Ian and Mat included all of the special moments and paired them perfectly with music and audio from our ceremony and toasts. We have already watched it over and over again, and our families love it! We can't wait to watch the full length video from the wedding and will be so glad to have that for years to come. I would highly recommend a wedding video, as it was so nice to go back and remember moments we had already forgotten since the day was such a blur. I wouldn't recommend just any videographer though--I would definitely choose Ian! He has a great eye for unique shots and does an excellent job of capturing every beautiful moment. He was great to be around on the wedding day and super helpful with one of our requests for editing after the fact as well.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Ian's Creations Pricing

Ian's Creations Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Ian is a wonderful Videographer. He delivers a quality product, and does an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of your big day. If you're looking for a great videographer, look no further!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Silver Streak Weddings
    Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Ian on several projects and have nothing but great things to say about him! He is very professional, creative, and understands the technical aspects of video production extremely well. I think more than anything I've been impressed with his professional and optimistic attitude while working on projects together. If you ever get the opportunity to work with Ian then you will see what I'm talking about.

• 1785 Easy Lane Charlottesville, 22911 See on map