1785 Easy Lane, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ian's Creations

Ian's Creations has been filming/editing weddings (and other events) throughout Virginia for over 15 years. We utilize professional, high definition cameras and wireless audio equipment. Ian's Creations create both full-length and highlight wedding films to share with family and friends.

Ian's Creations provides every client with memorable and artistic cinematography of their special event in a discreet and non-intrusive fashion. When you chose Ian's Creations to produce your wedding cinematography, you can trust that you will feel comfortable spending your entire special event with our talented and dedicated staff.

Ian's Creations specializes in:

• Wedding and Event Cinematography
  • Live-Stream Internet Broadcast Videography

Contact us today to create a custom package for your videography/photography needs!

Follow Ian's Creations on

• Videos 4

145 Reviews for Ian's Creations

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful videographer!

Ian and his assistant Mat did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding videography! Ian was excellent to work with from start to finish. He was easy to get in touch with and quick to answer questions, and he was a great addition to our vendor team on the wedding day. Ian and Mat were prompt, professional, friendly, and so helpful, and they captured every special moment of our day beautifully while managing to be completely unobtrusive (I often forgot they were there, and I mean this in the best way possible!). Our highlight film is absolutely stunning! Ian and Mat included all of the special moments and paired them perfectly with music and audio from our ceremony and toasts. We have already watched it over and over again, and our families love it! We can't wait to watch the full length video from the wedding and will be so glad to have that for years to come. I would highly recommend a wedding video, as it was so nice to go back and remember moments we had already forgotten since the day was such a blur. I wouldn't recommend just any videographer though--I would definitely choose Ian! He has a great eye for unique shots and does an excellent job of capturing every beautiful moment. He was great to be around on the wedding day and super helpful with one of our requests for editing after the fact as well.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 11/02/2018

Couldn't Be Happier...

We are so grateful for Ian and his services! Professional, positive and a pleasure to work with. His eye for detail captured so many moments from that day that can't be captured in a photograph. His creativity and dedication produced a film that we will treasure and continue to watch forever. We couldn't have imagined working with anyone else! If you choose Ian, you are in great hands!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

WOW. Ian's films that he created for my wedding quite literally left me speechless. He went above and beyond all of my and my husband's expectations. Not only is he amazing to work with (always responsive, kind, and helpful), but his quality of work is unlike anything I have seen. He has such a great eye, and truly captured the event in every way. I cannot thank him enough for the films he created for my husband and I, and for the quality of service.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ian's Creations Pricing

Ian's Creations Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Ian is a wonderful Videographer. He delivers a quality product, and does an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of your big day. If you're looking for a great videographer, look no further!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Silver Streak Weddings
    Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Ian on several projects and have nothing but great things to say about him! He is very professional, creative, and understands the technical aspects of video production extremely well. I think more than anything I've been impressed with his professional and optimistic attitude while working on projects together. If you ever get the opportunity to work with Ian then you will see what I'm talking about.

• 1785 Easy Lane Charlottesville, 22911 See on map