1785 Easy Lane, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ian's Creations

Ian's Creations has been filming/editing weddings (and other events) throughout Virginia for over 15 years. We utilize professional, high definition cameras and wireless audio equipment. Ian's Creations create both full-length and highlight wedding films to share with family and friends.

Ian's Creations provides every client with memorable and artistic cinematography of their special event in a discreet and non-intrusive fashion. When you chose Ian's Creations to produce your wedding cinematography, you can trust that you will feel comfortable spending your entire special event with our talented and dedicated staff.

Ian's Creations specializes in:

• Wedding and Event Cinematography
  • Live-Stream Internet Broadcast Videography

Contact us today to create a custom package for your videography/photography needs!

Follow Ian's Creations on

151 Reviews for Ian's Creations

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

Ian and his assistant did an amazing job with our wedding videography! From the beginning it was easy and I really never noticed he was there (in the best way possible). He even sent me a short snippet of the video so I could use it in one of my own I had been doing leading up the wedding. He captured so many beautiful moments and ones I didn't even realized happened and was just lovely to see. I couldn't have imagined our wedding without his service. He truly does an excellent job!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Maddy · Married on 10/13/2019

Ian is amazing!

Ian captured our wedding perfectly and we were over the moon with the quality of his work! We got nothing but positive reviews from our guests about how well he captured our wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Haynes · Married on 09/29/2019

Ian Is Incredible!

Hiring Ian was one of the first and easiest decisions we made while planning the wedding, and he STILL managed to exceed expectations. Ian and his team are incredibly easy to work with, extremely professional, very friendly, and will immediately put you at ease. I've watched both the highlight and full ceremony films repeatedly since he sent them over and I still cry each and every time. Thank you for perfectly capturing our day!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Ian's Creations Pricing

Ian's Creations Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Ian is a wonderful Videographer. He delivers a quality product, and does an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of your big day. If you're looking for a great videographer, look no further!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Silver Streak Weddings
    Silver Streak Weddings Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Ian on several projects and have nothing but great things to say about him! He is very professional, creative, and understands the technical aspects of video production extremely well. I think more than anything I've been impressed with his professional and optimistic attitude while working on projects together. If you ever get the opportunity to work with Ian then you will see what I'm talking about.

• 1785 Easy Lane Charlottesville, 22911 See on map