Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 Map · Phone number

About Ian Edmonds Photography

Let me start off by saying, congratulations on your big day and thank you for your interest in Ian Edmonds Photography! Lets face it, there are hundreds of wedding photographers and we're all different. Our personalities and artistic views shape our photography in unique ways. Our wedding packages take different shapes and we have varying degrees of experience, education and just plain ol' skill.

The task of choosing the right photographer for your big day is no easy one. It might just be one of the biggest decisions you make throughout your wedding planning process next to choosing the perfect dress. It is also one that will be with you the rest of your life.

One question we hear all the time is, what is the difference between Unedited Images and Edited. Well, the answer is simple. An unedited image is just that- it is how the image appears right out of the camera. No cropping, exposure adjustments, etc. Edited images are Professionally adjusted in Photoshop. Color, brightness, shadows, highlights, levels, sharpness, and any slight imperfections. These adjustments have to be done by "hand".

My approach is simply to set the bar as high as I can reach. Then wedding after wedding, work as hard as I can to meet and exceed those standards. I will let my work speak for itself, because your images are not about me, they are about you.

Our goal at Ian Edmonds Photography is to create not just a wedding album filled with photos, but an heirloom full of memories. We take the responsibility of capturing your day very seriously and we look forward to working with you!

Follow Ian Edmonds Photography on

dsc8044
19 2

13 Reviews for Ian Edmonds Photography

Kathryn · Married on 11/09/2013

Ian Edmonds Photography and his wife's event planning services were the key to making my wedding the perfect event that it was. I am so glad I went with their services because of how helpful, thorough, and dedicated they were to making my day perfect. You can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Sean · event on 07/04/2013

Awesome photography.......................

Sent on 12/07/2013

Sean · event on 07/04/2013

Ian is a great and easy photographer. Always reliable and always creates great photographic memories.

Sent on 12/24/2013

• Paul Matthews Entertainment
    Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

I really really like working with Stephanie. She will definitely go the extra mile, ensures your party is what you've planned and dreamt it'll be.

• Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo
    Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Edmonds Events Photography has photographed many of our brides! They do such great work. We love sending our brides their way. There great prices and wonderful personalities are what attract most of our beautiful brides to them.

• Myrtle Beach, 29579 See on map