Akron Ohio, Akron, OH 44319 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $300

About I Thee Wedd Vows by Ana

I Thee Wedd Vows by Ana is a professional wedding officiant service located in Akron and surrounding areas of Ohio.

Please call me I don't always get messages and I can respond faster by Phone or Text 234-738-5130 Thank you. I look forward to your big Day.

Ana Hill, the owner of the service, has always wanted to officiant weddings and finds true joy through sharing her love for Jesus and Christianity with her clients.

I Thee Wedd strives to create a magical wedding ceremony that is authentic to the love shared between you and your partner, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

Although Ana identifies herself as Christian, she is happy to perform non-denominational services as well as ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, and more. I Thee Wedd Vows by Ana is dedicated to the deliverance of a ceremony that reflects your style and taste, making it a priority to develop a connection with you. Ana is also fully licensed and allows couples to write their own vows, ensuring your special day is everything you envisioned.

Follow I Thee Wedd Vows by Ana on

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English