Savannah, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About I Thee Film

Our main goal at I Thee Film is to craft a unique and creative wedding film that you will cherish for a lifetime. Yes, we capture the moments of your wedding day, but more than that, we tell the story of the first day of your marriage. We love what we do, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you.

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

26 Reviews for I Thee Film

1 User photo

Nettie · Married on 09/30/2017

Tim and Bert were incredible! We were planning an out of town wedding which can often be difficult to coordinate with vendors but not with them! They were so timely and responsive and spending our wedding day with them was a breeze! They were so go with the flow and easy to spend the most inimate moments of our big day with. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Paige · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding on September 23, 2017 was an absolutely amazing and beautiful day and I can reflect on it for years to come thanks to Bert and Tim at I Thee Film! As a bride, I sincerely appreciated the professionalism and true dedication to making our wedding video that these guys put into their masterpieces! The pre-wedding consultations were an asset to a wonderful working relationship and we could have not asked for any better videographers for our wedding day! Bert and Tim of I Thee Film are amazingly talented and are soooo wonderful to work with! My husband and I are delighted with the interaction with I Thee Film as well as the products from our wedding day! Thank you guys both so very much Tim and Bert!!! We are truly grateful for you guys and your contribution to our wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2018

I Thee Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We just love working with Bert and Tim of I Thee Film. We have been working with them since their very first wedding and when we saw the results of the first one we knew these guys had talent! They are our go to guys to recommend! You must hire a videographer! They catch the sound and feeling that your photographer can't! You can watch your wedding video over and over and see something new every time! When you watch your video by I Thee Film it's like watching a movie! They are very flexible and go with the flow of your day and catch all the magic! We even got them to do our professional videos for our website and were beyond thrilled with the results! Hire them now!

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

These guys rock!!! We have worked with them several times and they are not only great at videography but they are just fun and nice to work with! Highly recommend these guys for your wedding !

• Savannah Savannah, GA, 31401 See on map
    912-501-3827 (Phone number)
    4058024828 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (I Thee Film)