Savannah, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8

About I Thee Film

Our main goal at I Thee Film is to craft a unique and creative wedding film that you will cherish for a lifetime. Yes, we capture the moments of your wedding day, but more than that, we tell the story of the first day of your marriage. We love what we do, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you.

• Videos 8

25 Reviews for I Thee Film

Paige · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding on September 23, 2017 was an absolutely amazing and beautiful day and I can reflect on it for years to come thanks to Bert and Tim at I Thee Film! As a bride, I sincerely appreciated the professionalism and true dedication to making our wedding video that these guys put into their masterpieces! The pre-wedding consultations were an asset to a wonderful working relationship and we could have not asked for any better videographers for our wedding day! Bert and Tim of I Thee Film are amazingly talented and are soooo wonderful to work with! My husband and I are delighted with the interaction with I Thee Film as well as the products from our wedding day! Thank you guys both so very much Tim and Bert!!! We are truly grateful for you guys and your contribution to our wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Blake · Married on 10/28/2016

Words cannot begin to describe how happy we were choosing Tim and Bert with I Thee Film! Being in Colorado we looked for a videographer in the area and nothing spoke to us. A friend in Savannah mentioned I Thee Film and after looking at their portfolio we reached out to see if they would do a destination wedding. Thankfully they did and we received the best video of our big day!

Working with them was a true pleasure. The amount of pride they take in their work was very evident. We have been bridesmaids and groomsman in other weddings and seeing the frantic chaos of the day can be overwhelming. Tim and Bert slowed everything down, making sure they captured the special moments we were trying to not rush through.

We are a laid back couple so we told them to do what they think would be best. They gave good direction, but didn't try to push any sort of agenda. They really made the experience of being filmed enjoyable rather than stressful.

After the wedding, they mentioned that if we'd like to meet up the following day, they could get more footage of some more playful moments back at our venue. We are so glad that we did this! Having that time when things were more calm allowed them to get extra shots that made the video that much more special. And having a drone for the aerial shots was icing on the cake!

Take a look at their website and if you like their shooting style you will not be disappointed. These guys are great and we can't recommend them highly enough!!

Our video: http://itheefilm.com/video/sanctuary-golf-course

Sent on 03/22/2018

I Thee Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We just love working with Bert and Tim of I Thee Film. We have been working with them since their very first wedding and when we saw the results of the first one we knew these guys had talent! They are our go to guys to recommend! You must hire a videographer! They catch the sound and feeling that your photographer can't! You can watch your wedding video over and over and see something new every time! When you watch your video by I Thee Film it's like watching a movie! They are very flexible and go with the flow of your day and catch all the magic! We even got them to do our professional videos for our website and were beyond thrilled with the results! Hire them now!

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
    Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

These guys rock!!! We have worked with them several times and they are not only great at videography but they are just fun and nice to work with! Highly recommend these guys for your wedding !

• Savannah Savannah, GA, 31401 See on map
    912-501-3827 (Phone number)
    4058024828 (Other Phone Number)