I Thee Film

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Our main goal at I Thee Film is to craft a unique and creative wedding film that you will cherish for a lifetime. Yes, we capture the moments of your wedding day, but more than that, we tell the story of the first day of your marriage. We love what we do, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Shayne
    Shayne B. Married on 01/07/2020

Blown Away!!!

You can’t put a price tag on the level of quality that Bert gave to us! We eloped due to our planned wedding being canceled because of the pandemic. We wanted to still be able to share our wedding with loved ones so we hired I Thee Films. We couldn’t have made a better choice. We gave him our vision and he took it to a new level!
    Nettie Married on 09/30/2017
    Tim and Bert were incredible! We were planning an out of town wedding which can often be difficult to coordinate with vendors but not with them! They were so timely and responsive and spending our wedding day with them was a breeze! They were so go with the flow and easy to spend the most inimate moments of our big day with. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat!
    Paige Married on 09/23/2017
    Our wedding on September 23, 2017 was an absolutely amazing and beautiful day and I can reflect on it for years to come thanks to Bert and Tim at I Thee Film! As a bride, I sincerely appreciated the professionalism and true dedication to making our wedding video that these guys put into their masterpieces! The pre-wedding consultations were an asset to a wonderful working relationship and we could have not asked for any better videographers for our wedding day! Bert and Tim of I Thee Film are amazingly talented and are soooo wonderful to work with! My husband and I are delighted with the interaction with I Thee Film as well as the products from our wedding day! Thank you guys both so very much Tim and Bert!!! We are truly grateful for you guys and your contribution to our wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We just love working with Bert and Tim of I Thee Film. We have been working with them since their very first wedding and when we saw the results of the first one we knew these guys had talent! They are our go to guys to recommend! You must hire a videographer! They catch the sound and feeling that your photographer can't! You can watch your wedding video over and over and see something new every time! When you watch your video by I Thee Film it's like watching a movie! They are very flexible and go with the flow of your day and catch all the magic! We even got them to do our professional videos for our website and were beyond thrilled with the results! Hire them now!

Ivory and Beau Ivory and Beau Wedding Dresses

These guys rock!!! We have worked with them several times and they are not only great at videography but they are just fun and nice to work with! Highly recommend these guys for your wedding !

Savannah Savannah, GA, 31401
405-802-4828
Location of (I Thee Film)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding