Melrose Visuals

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Based in Savannah, GA, Melrose Visuals is a professional videography and photography company that specializes in turning your most cherished memories into a life-long experience you can relive again and again. With a focus on wedding videography, they consistently create high-quality films that go to show the details of your wedding in a cinematic way. From charming candid shots to more traditional scenes, their vast experience allows them to create a video that will surely stand the test of time.

Services:

Melrose Visuals will capture every desired cherished moment, starting with the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Their services can be fully customized to fit your specific videography needs. With all services, you can be assured their attention to detail will capture content you didn't even know existed on your day.

Melrose Visuals is happy to travel, both near and far, that's why there is no hidden travel fees if you have a wedding within 100 miles of Savannah, GA.

The base services include:

• Half-day coverage
  • Highlight Film
  • Licensed Music

Additional services offered include but are not limited to:

• Longer Highlight Films
  • Additional Coverage Time
  • Full-Length Ceremony Film
  • Longer or 4k resolution FIlm
  • RAW Footage
  • Drone Coverage

We service Georgia and the surrounding states.

To see our packages, book, or for more information, please inquire or visit www.melrosevisuals.com.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Cherie W. Married on 10/16/2021

Film for wedding

He did a excellent job and went beyond my expectations by actually setting up a location at 2nd and Charles. What he did was make us a film for our wedding announcement and it was a really great fun and we enjoyed making the video

Melrose Visuals's reply:

Thank you Cherie for writing a review. I'm so glad we went beyond your expectations. By securing 2nd and Charles, I knew it would help to bring out your personalities tenfold in your video. Being in a place that means a lot to you is so important with this. I can also say I had fun making your Save The Date film :)
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca F. Married on 10/09/2021

Need more stars to give!

Jordan is an amazing videographer! He did such an incredible job with our wedding video and sought earnestly to make it how we envisioned it. Which seemed pretty effortless for him!
    His style of shooting is so natural and organic. He is timely with his editing and responses and made us feel so cared for throughout the whole process. We had such a great time working with him!
    You can't go wrong booking this kind and talent videographer for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson
Owner

My start as a filmmaker was not planned.

It really began with me holding a clunky 2000's VHS camcorder and pretending I was a news reporter for half the day. What I didn't know though, was that was the beginning of a lifelong seed that sparked my whole professional young-adult life. And ever since, I've been documenting reality as I see it.

As a Savannah-based videographer, photographer, and filmmaker, I express my passion by continually capturing content that is sure to echo positivity and authenticity. Whether I'm the one with the camera or the behind the scenes, I value my client's trust in producing high-quality projects in both film and photography.

Bull Street Savannah, GA, 31401

8 AM to 8 PM, No restriction when booking service.
Location of (Melrose Visuals)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding