Caleb Suttles Video Production

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Caleb Suttles Video Production is a seasoned wedding videography company based in Savannah, Georgia. Since 2013, owner Caleb and his team have provided couples throughout the coastal southeast with exceptional service and flawless celebration footage. Combining cinematic and photojournalistic videography styles, they craft timeless wedding films that reflect the magic of every once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Caleb Suttles Video Production is available to document celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Savannah, Charleston, Jacksonville, and beyond. Knowing that each wedding is different, Caleb and his crew will assist you in crafting a custom package that fits your unique vision. From highlight reels to full-day coverage, they will tailor their services to provide you with a stress-free experience full of love and laughter. Their selection of videography services includes:

• Multiple cameras and videographers
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight videos
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

• Jackie
    Jackie T. Married on 05/02/2020

Perfection!

Caleb is an amazing wedding videographer and we are incredibly happy with the wedding video we ended up with-we think it is the best! It's romantic, it's fun, and it captures everything about the day perfectly.

Before the wedding, Caleb was incredibly friendly, flexible about payment method, worked with me as I went back and forth about what I actually wanted, and respected all of my special requests.

During the wedding, everything got off to the wrong foot when it started an hour late and I was not a happy bride (potential bridezilla alert). Caleb and his second shooter were SUPER friendly, really flexible, calming, professional and a lovely presence to have around. My husband also really liked them and said they were funny when he was working with them too.

The wedding video was delivered within 1 month of the wedding. Caleb allowed me to be a procrastinator and even ask for last minute adjustments that he went out of his way to make happen for me. Not only was he great to work with, the quality of the video is amazing. He's really got an eye for details, telling a story, capturing special and funny moments- he didn't miss a single thing.

Planning all the details myself, I interacted with numerous vendors (I'm sure current brides can relate), and of all the vendors we chose for various services, Caleb Suttles is by far the best vendor we picked.
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 05/18/2019

Such beautiful work & quick turnaround

Caleb was such a pleasure to work with. He blended in seamlessly throughout our day and captured all of the moments we wanted him to. We ended up with a beautiful video that will last for years to come. We couldn't be happier.
    Melissa Married on 09/17/2017
    Caleb delivered such a beautiful quality wedding video. He is very kind and talented. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the priceless moments he captured. Thank you so much for making our wedding something we can always watch and treasure!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We really enjoy working with Caleb because he know how to capture all the special moments of the day! What I really like is that he is not intrusive and lets things happen naturally, he will get the footage he needs but its like you don't know he's there. When you finally get the film you will be so happy and glad that he caught the moments you have forgotten about because your wedding day can go by so quickly. Now you have his video to relive your big day over and over again!

PO Box 60711 Savannah, GA, 31412
864-777-4826
Location of (Caleb Suttles Video Production)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding