Reisterstown, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

I.M.Entertainment is an experienced and passionate wedding DJ company based in Reisterstown, Maryland. Ida Franklin has been hosting weddings for more than 19 years and she has experience not only in music, but also in planning other aspects of your wedding. Her experience will give you peace of mind knowing you're in good hands.

Experience

Ida Franklin started I.M.Entertainment in 2000, and she has worked with countless couples since she began. Ida is a professional DJ and a certified ordained wedding officiant. She has advanced degrees in music, is a 30-year veteran music teacher and an experienced wedding planner. She takes great pride in offering services well beyond just music and entertainment, and she absolutely loves planning and coordinating weddings.

I.M.Entertainment can provide a variety of services to make your wedding planning experience stress-free. Their standard DJ package includes a complete sound system, wireless microphones, two professional speakers, dance lighting, setup and take down, reception schedule, meetings, planning help and reception orchestration. Couples meet with Ida prior to their event to discuss all the details for the wedding, and may customize their song lists. Couples may also add lighting, disco ball and video projection to their package. Their services include:

• Planning
  • Day of coordination at the venue
  • Liability insurance
  • Ceremony music
  • Officiating
  • Complimentary Pre-Ceremony Music with Ceremony service
  • Karaoke (if wanted)

I.M.Entertainment is an all inclusive, premier wedding service company. Ida Franklin is an ultra experienced DJ, wedding planner, officiant, MC and coordinator. Hiring I.M.Entertainment and Ida Franklin will make your wedding experience more managable and fun!

Follow I.M.Entertainment DJ Service on ">

26 Reviews for I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

Ida was exceptional in her service as a DJ for our wedding. She was organized, kind, and went above and beyond for us. She did not just simply ask us for what music we wanted to play, but she also asked about our interests, our families, and how to ensure that every one of our guests has a good time.

I had many family members come up to me after the wedding to express how they enjoyed the music and getting to know the DJ.

One thing that was very important to us was to have our guests laughing and dancing the night away. Ida made sure that happened. All of our guests had an excellent time and we are so grateful for her excellent service.

Sent on 06/01/2019

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a fabulous time! I really enjoyed getting to know your family and guests! It was a picture perfect day! Best wishes for a wonderful life!! You are not just a client... you are now a friend!

Greg · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing. Ida spends enough time with you to understand what you want and the type of music you want played

Ida was in touch with us several times between the first time we met and wedding and her quesrions were centered around sincerely wanting folks to have an incredible time and they truly did! A Dj is the master of ceremonies for your reception and she does an amazing job just the way you want it to be.

Sent on 01/19/2019

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed getting to know you both and your families. It was an amazingly fun evening! Best wishes for a prosperous and happy future!

Award

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service Pricing

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service Price Rates

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MD
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I.M.Entertainment DJ Service 1
    Military personel and Veterans
    All military members and Veterans receive 10% off. Proof of military affiliation required. Cannot be combined with any other discount.
  • I.M.Entertainment DJ Service 2
    Educators
    All educators will receive 10% discount on DJ services. Proof of educator status required. Cannot be combined with any other discount.

• Eleven Courses Catering
    Eleven Courses Catering Wedding Caterers

Ida from I.M entertainment DJ Service was incredible to work with. She is such a pleasure to have at events. Very Professional! She definitely kept the party going the entire time!

• Reisterstown Reisterstown, MD, 21136 See on map