19 Reviews for I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)
16 I.M.Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Honestly, if you choose or even consider another DJ service other than I.M.Entertainment Service, you're wasting your time and money. Ida was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience much less stressful than it could have been (planning a wedding and all). She even assisted with things outside of the DJ's normal responsibilities. That's priceless in my opinion! It's a shame that 5 stars is the highest rating because that isn't nearly enough. Our wedding even happen to fall on her birthday, some DJ's may not even work on such occasion. If you need a DJ service for any event, choose Ida with I.M.Entertainment DJ Service, you'll regret it if you don't!

Profile Picture Ernest , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ida was amazing to work with! Our wedding was more DIY and Ida's services helped me so much with planning! I felt very overwhelmed with planning until we met with Ida. She helped us create a day of timeline and brought up items that I hadn't even thought of yet. She was also very sensitive to complicated family relationships and made various suggestions on how to ease tensions. She was extremely responsive and was always available for any questions or concerns I had. On the day of the event, Ida was there early and helped us stay on schedule. She played all the songs we wanted to hear and my family and friends loved that she played their requests too. Ida really made our day special! I was able to really enjoy the day since Ida was keeping us on schedule and coordinating with the other vendors as well. I don't think I could of done it without her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Ida was so incredibly delightful to work with! Overall, she's just a caring person and an organized professional. When I was extremely stressed out the day before, she was truly a calming presence, constantly reassuring me that she would work with the vendors to make my day perfect. She did exactly that and helped make our day so perfect! She also went above and beyond by putting together a surprise video for my husband the day before when I wasn't able to get it done. I cannot thank her enough for it. It was just so pleasant working with her! Thank you, Ida!

Profile Picture Tam, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

I.M Entertainment was extremely professional at our corporate event. Our guests loved the variety of music and the children loved the hula hoop contest. Our company would highly recommend I.M. Entertainment, and will most definitely be using their services again, soon!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot put into words how absolutely wonderful Ida is, but I will try! From the first meeting, up until the end of my wedding night, she was everything we could've hoped she would be and more. Not only was she the DJ, she was also our officiant. Our first meeting with her, she made us feel like we knew her all our lives. From top to bottom, she basically planned our entire day and more. In April of this year only a couple months before my wedding, I lost my Father. She felt that pain with me. My first dance song that I was supposed to do with my Father was my biggest worry, that and walking down the aisle alone. But there was Ms. Ida again, to my rescue. I walked down the aisle with a picture of my Dad, she included him in our ceremony as we dedicated it to him. For my Father/Daughter dance, she added a voicemail from my Dad to the end of the song "Butterfly Kisses" as I danced with my Uncle. There wasn't a dry eye in my reception. We finally said "I Do" on October 21st, 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anyone else besides Ida standing up there with us. She went way above and beyond "just a DJ" or "just an officiant." She made our day a part of her life. Her professionalism, her care and understanding, just everything you could think of was beyond outstanding. We are grateful for her. You won't find anyone better, I give all you future brides my word on that. She takes your wedding day dreams and turns them into reality. From "I Do" to the last dance, she will be there.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I.M. Entertainment was wonderful. Ida took a lot of pressure and stress off of myself and my bride. Ida worked directly with our wedding venue, and coordinated everything with them. She met with and responded to us whenever we had any questions or concerns about our wedding, not just the music! ( even though that was not her job) She went completely out of her way to make us comfortable with our entire wedding. The music was absolutely amazing!! We gave Ida a play list of the music we liked and even the music we didn't like. She played music that kept everyone on the dance floor for 5 hours. We are still getting compliments from guests that our reception was one of the best they ever attended. Ida put together a great slide show for our cocktails hour, with  4 days notice . Again, above and beyond what we signed the contract for. Ida was not only organized and professional but she felt like a real friend by the time our wedding was over. I would highly recommend I.M. Entertainment DJ Service for any event you have. I know she will be the only DJ we use for anything we have in the future.

Profile Picture David, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ida was amazing and made the wedding day so much less stressful. I don't know how I would have functioned that day without her help and expertise. She did the music for the ceremony and reception, and she sat me down to make a timeline of all the events of the reception to make sure that the celebrations stayed on track. Ida made sure the guests stayed entertained and that the music was appropriate for whatever was going on at the time. When we had an issue with the caterer trying to leave in the middle of the reception before they cut the cake, Ida took care of the problem and kept things running smoothly. I would 100% use her again!

Profile Picture Savanna , 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ida. She did so much more than simply acting as the DJ on the day of the wedding - she was the anchor that held our wedding together. She met with us to make a wedding timeline and really led me through the process, which was especially helpful to me who knew nothing about wedding planning. She reminded me of all of the little details that I should ask the venue which I would've never thought of and gave me tips to prepare for the wedding. She is so detail oriented and organized. She is absolutely lovely to work with, accommodating, and goes way above and beyond in every single thing she does. I would recommend her to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ida was very available and responsive to our needs and did a very professional job on only three weeks notice. She worked with us to make the event our own and was extremely organized. She worked the small dance crowd well and her technical support handled an unexpected power problem at the reception venue smoothly and in a transparent manner. We would hire her again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Ida as a DJ for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah, but I would absolutely recommend her for a wedding as well. She did a great job keeping all the kids entertained and all the adults happy. She took care of everything and I didn't need to worry about anything at all. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dancing was fantastic, and helped make our wedding one for the ages! Ida had no problem finding any song we wanted for procession, reception, or our first dance, and was great at taking requests and getting everyone on their feet. And I mean that, since we had some fairly nontraditional and non-English songs to play! The party would not have been the same without her great work. She also improvised very quickly when it started to rain, and before you know it she was set up in the building with music for our post-ceremony reception.

Profile Picture User6833976, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

I could not be happier with the services the Ida provided for my wedding. Calling Ida a DJ does not do her justice, as she is also a great wedding planner. She met with me several times to help me plan every minute of my day, from before the ceremony started to the reception. She had great ideas and helped me plan for things that I had not even thought of prior to my meeting with her. She was well prepared for our meetings and for the day itself. She was also there for me whenever I had any questions or concerns, and she replied to all my emails, calls, and texts within minutes. Knowing how well planned and organized she was truly alleviated much of my stress. It was so nice knowing that Ida was just as concerned about making my big day a success as I was. Aside from DJing, Ida was also a great MC! She encouraged my guests to dance and have a great time and took requests to keep everyone happy. She was very funny and entertaining when introducing us at the reception and when announcing our events. When it came to the DJing, the music Ida chose was great. She played several different genre and really pleased all my guests, even with having a wide range of ages at my wedding. Ida kept the dance floor packed the entire night and knew what song to play at all the right times to keep everyone dancing. Ida also helped keep everything on schedule during the wedding. It all seems like a blur now, but everything ran so smoothly and on time because of Ida. Simply put, Ida’s services allowed me to enjoy my night without having to worry about anything. In fact, I only found out after the reception that Ida went above and beyond to do several things that weren’t even required of her, just to make my ceremony and reception flow smoothly. With that being said, I recommend Ida for any occasion, especially for weddings. She is guaranteed to make your night a memorable and enjoying experience for you and all your guests!!

Profile Picture User5475887, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ida was amazing! We rented an old barn in Harford County for our wedding..there was no manager or greeter on the property the day of the wedding..basically just 4 walls. Ida took the party into her own hands..she greeted guests as they entered the barn and even told everyone where the bathroom was...I made my own mix song for the father daughter dance and all I had to do was email her the file and she played it..she took requests and mingled with the guests all night long making everyone feel extremely comfortable..she is also extremely affordable! I highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ida was great to work with. We are seniors so I didn't want the music blasting at our wedding but did want upbeat and modern tunes to dance to. She came to our home and we went over the songs that we wanted for everyone dancing down the aisle and for the big party after. She helped make our affair so much fun for everyone from the grandchildren to the old folks.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

One word: AMAZING! If you want bang for your buck, I.M. entertainment is the best. When looking at DJs, we saw how expensive they are. However when we first contacted Ida, we could tell that her main priority was our wedding day and making sure we didn't break the budget. She asked us what our budget was and actually came under it! She charged us a fraction of what other DJs quoted us and not only did we get the best DJ but we also got a planner, someone who had the day scheduled out for us so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. The cake , bouquet toss, daddy daughter dance, everything was planned and put on a schedule to the exact song I wanted. If she didn't have it, by the next time we talked, she had gotten it. My photographer actually missed getting pictures of the daddy daughter dance due to claiming she was "in the bathroom". Turns out Ida had recorded the dance and was willing to not only stop the video and capture still shots that I was able to print out, but she also ended up catching the photographer in the background as proof that she did indeed neglect to take photos of this precious moment. I will forever be grateful to Ida for capturing this irreplaceable moment and going above and beyond a DJs call to make sure I had a few pictures from this dance.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/22/14, 4 Reviews